1. Earlier today. I noticed he just faction changed and wanted to join <Inception> but I got him to join the rank 1 guild
    Ahh good, one less trash Alli have to worry about now /shrug

2. Ahh good, one less trash Alli have to worry about now /shrug
    I never understood this way of thinking. Why must every ally or horde player be trash to some of the higher end players here? I swear its like as follows: player is not r1 x27 gladiator of has no life=automatically trash. I mean come on, no need to be that way. I'm sure there is a thing such as "decent" players. -_-

Now personally, i've never played against or with gorrer so I can't say for SURE he's a terrible player or not. Also this reply isn't a bash against you, it's mainly just me questioning this mentality out loud. I almost exclusively see it only in higher end arena players and some fatality members. You'd think people could just admit that X isn't great but isn't "trash" either.

3. I never understood this way of thinking. Why must every ally or horde player be trash to some of the higher end players here? I swear its like as follows: player is not r1 x27 gladiator of has no life=automatically trash. I mean come on, no need to be that way. I'm sure there is a thing such as "decent" players. -_-

Now personally, i've never played against or with gorrer so I can't say for SURE he's a terrible player or not. Also this reply isn't a bash against you, it's mainly just me questioning this mentality out loud. I almost exclusively see it only in higher end arena players and some fatality members. You'd think people could just admit that X isn't great but isn't "trash" either.
    Huh? I'm not a 'high end' player, no glads, just play arenas to cap friends. But still, Gorerr is really bad and others will agree. Him joining DDS is one of the reasons I left

4. Huh? I'm not a 'high end' player, no glads, just play arenas to cap friends. But still, Gorerr is really bad and others will agree. Him joining DDS is one of the reasons I left
    that,and he's overly egotistic

5. Earlier today. I noticed he just faction changed and wanted to join <Inception> but I got him to join the rank 1 guild
    Don't worry dude, he would get kicked really easily from Inception =P

Huh? I'm not a 'high end' player, no glads, just play arenas to cap friends. But still, Gorerr is really bad and others will agree. Him joining DDS is one of the reasons I left
    He's just a unskilled rogue, who does nothing but dueling with 1shotgear and feels happy to kill people in one open.

6. He's just a unskilled rogue, who does nothing but dueling with 1shotgear and feels happy to kill people in one open.
    how do you know? i mean in order for your statement to be valid you'd have to be a better rogue than him to comment on his skill?

7. how do you know? i mean in order for your statement to be valid you'd have to be a better rogue than him to comment on his skill?
    Ofc not. I don't even play Rogue... I just know a lot of rogues who play way better than him. Do u think a rogue who spams Stuns like "I don't give **** about DR" is good?

8. Huh? I'm not a 'high end' player, no glads, just play arenas to cap friends. But still, Gorerr is really bad and others will agree. Him joining DDS is one of the reasons I left
    Are you salty bro?

9. Are you salty bro?
    Can you say anything else except "salt" "trash" "click" "god" and "I like penis"?

10. Ofc not. I don't even play Rogue... I just know a lot of rogues who play way better than him. Do u think a rogue who spams Stuns like "I don't give **** about DR" is good?
    im just saying you cant really judge because you dont play a rogue yourself. and even if you did you'd have to be better than him to call him a bad rog.
    just how compliments work. (if you want them to hold some credibility ofc.)

ps
    just imagine tdot calling you a good feral, would that mean something to you ?
    Edited: September 1, 2015 Reason: argument sake

11. Can you say anything else except "salt" "trash" "click" "god" and "I like penis"?
    It's funny how whenever I start some inside joke around here like , http://cata.openwow.com/item=4289 and #NeverForget, John and Megan end up trying to copy them because they think it's funny but then they just never use the jokes right. They're like the younger siblings trying to copy their older siblings behavior and just end up looking like ******ed kids. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You know, among other reasons that makes them look like ******ed kids

Spoiler: Show
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

12. im just saying you cant really judge because you dont play a rogue yourself. and even if you did you'd have to be better than him to call him a bad rog.
    just how compliments work. (if you want them to hold some credibility ofc.)
    I can see your point, but I think you're not totally right.

1. I can compare him to other rogues and saying that he's not that good.
    2. Basically what you're saying can be used when he talk good about someone. Am I not able to say "Reckful is a amazing rogue" since I don't play one?
    3. I don't like rogues playing with 2x No'kaleds, Vial, BLF and a lot of other PvE parts bragging about 1shoting people. Don't even say that they play with no resilience because who cares about that when the enemy can't even aswsers back?

13. Can you say anything else except "salt" "trash" "click" "god" and "I like penis"?
    http://youtu.be/DoHumFCuK_c

14. Thanks for supporting my ******ed kids-argument ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

First ... 210111213142262 ... Last