1. Can you say anything else except "salt" "trash" "click" "god" and "I like penis"?
    Misguided one...

Ok man I'll give you a solid piece of advice.

You really should crawl back to whatever rubbish bin you call home and stop commenting in here.

You're not welcome amongst gods.

The thing is, you never played on Neltharion so you wouldn't understand what being a god truly means.

Whenever I enter a BG and alliance players notice my godly name on the scoreboard they immediately leave the BG or stand in the graveyard till it ends. The moment you enter a BG against me you'll have 2 choices. Either peacefully leave and be able to enter another one in 15 min, or face the might of a god. That's why many people like Luminy and Nevermore tend to instantly leave once they sense my divine presence in the Battleground. Some others lack the necessary intelligence and decide to get repeatedly massacred and graveyard camped for half an hour and feed me with more HKs.

I'm laughing so hard right now while sitting on my throne in the Netherrealm and watching some 12 yo ****ter bashing supreme beings like me and Tdot..
    It's funny how whenever I start some inside joke around here like , http://cata.openwow.com/item=4289 and #NeverForget, John and Megan end up trying to copy them because they think it's funny but then they just never use the jokes right. They're like the younger siblings trying to copy their older siblings behavior and just end up looking like ******ed kids. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You know, among other reasons that makes them look like ******ed kids

Spoiler: Show
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Did your parents not teach you some manners like, how to respect gods?

It's also funny to see another AB spamming ****ter big mouthing on the forum and bashing gods thinking he'd look funny and yet he ends up looking even more ******ed and no one would take him seriously anymore.

Here, I'll give you same solid piece of advice.
    Spoiler: Show
    You really should crawl back to whatever rubbish bin you call home and stop commenting in here.

2. Back on topic; ****ting on Bakura and his mates:

3. Thanks! I enjoy my playstyle even though 90% of people bash it but hey ... People will hate what they can't achieve because clicking takes more skill, if you think otherwise I suggest you try it sometime
    "clicking takes more skill" -Tbadsavage 2k15

it's like life isn't even real.

4. Back on topic; ****ting on Bakura and his mates:

That was a nice full premade agaisnt my 3m premade :D
    But gg! Is that Tdot talking about me? "He out dmg me"? :3

5. it's funny because you think infected is good. its a guild full of rands. which is why you love to go against them and "respect" them.
    Edited: September 2, 2015

6. it's funny because you think infected is good. its a guild full of rands. which is why you love to go against them and "respect" them.
    Infected isn't a bunch of randoms lol. My favourite guilds to go up against right now are infected and solstice

7. That was a nice full premade agaisnt my 3m premade :D
    But gg! Is that Tdot talking about me? "He out dmg me"? :3
    Bakura the world dosent revolve around you, I wasent even talking about you :p

8. ****ting on Mcshagg

Before resorting to lame excuses, there were only 4 <FATALITY> members in that BG. I'll have to admit that both side had decently geared players and a few BiS geared ones. Also, alliance had 2 geared healers, we had none.

Poor Mcshagg :/

9. ****ting on Mcshagg

Before resorting to lame excuses, there were only 4 <FATALITY> members in that BG. I'll have to admit that both side had decently geared players and a few BiS geared ones. Also, alliance had 2 geared healers, we had none.

Poor Mcshagg :/

Mcshagg keeps taking the L

10. Bakura the world dosent revolve around you, I wasent even talking about you :p
    Oh cmon :c

P.S: Medan, remember when I said that I don't take SS in every win I get? >_>

11. Infected isn't a bunch of randoms lol. My favourite guilds to go up against right now are infected and solstice
    So, your favorite guilds to go up against are the ones you have a chance against? Makes sense.

12. ****ting on Mcshagg
    Please, you couldnt even kill me 1v1. Get better.

Mcshagg keeps taking the L
    Yeah? /spit more, you might win.

13. I'll have to admit that both side had decently geared players
    LOL are you dumb? we had 4 people who were under 100k in that bg, the rest were 130k-ish. Try harder pleb.

14. Please, you couldnt even kill me 1v1. Get better.

Congratz man GG you finally won for once after being graveyard farmed for weeks!

15. Please, you couldnt even kill me 1v1. Get better.

Congrats man GG you finally won for once after being graveyard camped for weeks

First ... 311121314152363 ... Last