1. you got 1 ss beating me by 50 points however ive GY farmed you and taken massive ****'s on your guild. i notice you dont even play ret in pvp anymore do you not want to be exposed for having 10+ deaths every game as a BiS ret? are you trying to cover up the fact that your trash?

game 1: result graveyard farm

tdot 16 - 3

mcshagg 5 - 16 (ret)

game 2 : result graveyard farm

tdot 14 - 2

mcshagg 4 - 10 (ret)

game 3 result : 1555 - 1600

tdot 18 - 8

mcshagg 0 - 8 (holy) - kek

how is it possible to die so much as a BiS ret/holy pala? ive actually never seen a pala in my 2 years of playing molten/warmane die as much as you
    Game 1: solo-queue vs. Premade

Tdot: still can't get that through his thick skull

Mcshagg: Feeding horde whilst killing Tplebnabage through his trash healers.

Game 2: Fair fight, tdot lost, still talkin ****.

Tdot: had geared healers, still had 8 deaths

Mcshagg: Only healer, Not BiS at all, had the same deaths as Tplebnabage

The **** you posting my KB's for? I was healing. ****** confirmed.
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...harion/summary This is BiS? aight.

I don't play ret as much as I used to because we need healers for when we **** on you in rbgs. I don't even have enough space on my hard drive to take ss of all the times i've killed you, but I'll get as many as i can.

2. Game 1: solo-queue vs. Premade

Tdot: still can't get that through his thick skull

Mcshagg: Feeding horde whilst killing Tplebnabage through his trash healers.

Game 2: Fair fight, tdot lost, still talkin ****.

Tdot: had geared healers, still had 8 deaths

Mcshagg: Only healer, Not BiS at all, had the same deaths as Tplebnabage

The **** you posting my KB's for? I was healing. ****** confirmed.
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...harion/summary This is BiS? aight.

I don't play ret as much as I used to because we need healers for when we **** on you in rbgs. I don't even have enough space on my hard drive to take ss of all the times i've killed you, but I'll get as many as i can.
    ah but were you not the one that made a thread calling out fatality after beating a team with only 2 fatality members in it even when you had a hacker in that game? now you wish to back off from all these "solo queues" because we have more SS of slaughtering you then you do of us ... pretty sad. those games count because you thought it was glorious enough to create a thread because you beat 2 fatality members. we have 5-6 SS of destroying you while you only have 2. i have 3 SS of stomping you (2 GY farms & 1 roflstomping you 1600 - 200 in EOTS with that backpeddaling warrior ahliyah and other members of your guild) while you have 1 game of beating me by a mere 50 points. you dont even have a right a reply as you won 1 time in the past 3 weeks losing countless times to fatality ... i mean you get consistantly destroyed so much it was "start a thread" worthy to beat 2 of my guildies. literally 2 guildies with the help of a hacker to start a thread and you think we wont retaliate back or not put you on our blacklist? you are greatly mistaken

keep taking the L fam i look forward to GY farming you again and again and again and again and again
    Edited: September 2, 2015

3. ah but were you not the one that made a thread calling out fatality after beating a team with only 2 fatality members in it even when you had a hacker in that game? now you wish to back off from that because we have more SS of slaughtering you then you do of us ... pretty sad. those games count because you thought it was glorious enough to create a thread because you beat 2 fatality members. we have 5-6 SS of destroying you while you only have 2. i have 3 SS of stomping you (2 GY farms) while you have 1 game of beating me by a mere 50 points.

keep taking the L fam i look forward to GY farming you again and again and again and again and again
    I never called out Fatality in a forum thread, I simply highlighted a few names (only 2, but there were 4 in the bg) in a bg that we pulverized them in. and please, we all know there wasn't a hacker, you're just making that up to make yourself feel better. You have more ss than me because you take ss of every bg you are in because you think it makes you look better, when in reality, it makes you look more ****ty than you actually are (which is hard to do, believe me). If you want me to start taking ss of every time I beat you, I can. You talk mad **** when its premade vs. randoms, but once you lose premade vs. premade, you get real salty, don't ya?

I used to have respect for you Tdot, but all you do now is spew bull****. You need to take some advice from Roxxie and shut that big mouth of yours.

4. I never called out Fatality in a forum thread, I simply highlighted a few names (only 2, but there were 4 in the bg) in a bg that we pulverized them in. and please, we all know there wasn't a hacker, you're just making that up to make yourself feel better. You have more ss than me because you take ss of every bg you are in because you think it makes you look better, when in reality, it makes you look more ****ty than you actually are (which is hard to do, believe me). If you want me to start taking ss of every time I beat you, I can. You talk mad **** when its premade vs. randoms, but once you lose premade vs. premade, you get real salty, don't ya?

I used to have respect for you Tdot, but all you do now is spew bull****. You need to take some advice from Roxxie and shut that big mouth of yours.
    yes you did call out fatality because the point of your thread was to showcase you beating a 2 guildmates of mine, you could have easily putted that in a SS thread like this one but you wanted to be extra and let the whole server know you beat 2 members and thus attracting our attention ... now because of that you are now targetted by every member in our guild and get GY farmed on almost a daily basis ... NEVER bite off more than you can chew

why would i be salty? i already posted a SS a couple days ago of beating your premade in EOTS 1600 - 200 after you claimed it was impossible for fatality to even beat a CTR premade. not to mention the GY farms you have endured already multiple times

also ... why should i take advice from a shaman i beat 75% of the time? roxxie has been getting demolished by me ever since i was in top villains

5. @Mcshagg you're saying there were no hackers in that BfG? Yeah man, that warrior that was teleporting everywhere in the map and capping bases almost instantly is no hacker. He just possesses some kind of divine power that allows him to do so.

I remember the first time when you made thread posting a SS about beating some recruits from <FATALITY> and no one seemed to care about it. Then you made another lame-*** thread with even more lame-*** title about beating me and Beefy with freaking hackers in your side and acting like it's a big deal. Of course I had to post there and show you where you really belong. You think you'd just mention my godly name in a thread and expect me to do nothing about it? I guess you just well knew how I react to these kind of things.

Also, I failed to understand what you're so tirelessly trying to prove with your recent forum posts. When I exposed your failure as a ret paladin you felt really bad that you had to switch to holy after realizing you wouldn't get past 1750 in 2s (kek) as ret and spent 7 hours farming the 2.2k achievements.

Right now you're trying to get your guild into doing PvP to get better PvP gear so they could face us in RBGs. Of course you would get mercilessly F-U-C-K-E-D against us in a rated but I'm still wondering, what are you trying to prove?

At least when we talk **** we could easily back it up through Screenshots and whatnot. Meanwhile you're totally bull****ting and throwing random insults while you just got obliterated and destroyed in a fair 10v10 fight. What's more hilarious is that you had to gather better geared players in your premade in a desperate attempt to "snipe" us in BGs. Luckily for you, it was a 15 man BG where we had many randoms and you managed to beat us with only 50 points advantage even though we were dominating most of the time.

I'll give you the same solid piece of advice I gave to Aiovous and Vukodlak earlier:
    Spoiler: Show
    You really should crawl back to whatever rubbish bin you call home and stop commenting in here.

6. now because of that you are now targetted by every member in our guild and get GY farmed on almost a daily basis ... NEVER bite off more than you can chew
    Oh man I'm scared.

why would i be salty? i already posted a SS a couple days ago of beating your premade in EOTS 1600 - 200 after you claimed it was impossible for fatality to even beat a CTR premade. not to mention the GY farms you have endured already multiple times
    You mean the EOTS where there was 5 CTR against a full Horde premade and we wiped you all multiple times but couldn't win because the rest of our team were vegetables and couldn't play mechanics? I remember that one. You only linked the Alliance stats because you know your whole team got murked.

also ... why should i take advice from a shaman i beat 75% of the time? roxxie has been getting demolished by me ever since i was in top villains

7. Right now I can't tell for sure who deserves the title of "the most farmed player by FATALITY". It's a toss-up between Blessedtits, Snoddy and Mcshagg.

8. Holy **** WHAT IN THE ACTUAL **** is wrong with you people (tclick and megan)? Do you literally screenshot EVERY SINGLE BG you beat someone in, regardless if you're in a premade or not? I mean, that's really ****ing sad if all you think about every day is "omg I just beat this guy I have to screenshot and share this and have someone acknowledge me".

9. Holy **** WHAT IN THE ACTUAL **** is wrong with you people (tclick and megan)? Do you literally screenshot EVERY SINGLE BG you beat someone in, regardless if you're in a premade or not? I mean, that's really ****ing sad if all you think about every day is "omg I just beat this guy I have to screenshot and share this and have someone acknowledge me".
    Actually I take SS of every single BG I play regardless of its outcome or who I played against. It's not that I like bragging, but when some pleb start **** talking us (Mcfagg for example) I could easily go in my SS folder and post a few nasty BG scoreboards where I farmed his candy ***.

Or when Bakura claimed that him, Xrnner and Snacky "always" beat our premades, I had to link that SS where I beat them 2000-270 in that BG to prove him wrong.

As I said, I'm going to take SS of every BG I play and share its scoreboard with the awesome Neltharion community. And if you're not down with that, I've got 2 words for ya:

10. Actually I take SS of every single BG I play regardless of its outcome or who I played against. It's not that I like bragging, but when some pleb start **** talking us (Mcfagg for example) I could easily go in my SS folder and post a few nasty BG scoreboards where I farmed his candy ***.

Or when Bakura claimed that him, Xrnner and Snacky "always" beat our premades, I had to link that SS where I beat them 2000-270 in that BG to prove him wrong.

As I said, I'm going to take SS of every BG I play and share its scoreboard with the awesome Neltharion community. And if you're not down with that, I've got 2 words for ya:
    So...your daddy didn't love you? Or is this a matter of simple autism?

11. So...your daddy didn't love you? Or is this a matter of simple autism?
    What I said has nothing to do with autism you retárd. I just tend to take SS of BGs I played since I "might" need them later to prove a point. It takes only 2 sec to SS them and they barely occupy any space on my hard drive. Get it through your head.... And out your áss...

12. What I said has nothing to do with autism you retárd. I just tend to take SS of BGs I played since I "might" need them later to prove a point. It takes only 2 sec to SS them and they barely occupy any space on my hard drive. Get it through your head.... And out your áss...
    >taking pictures of every single bg to "prove a point"
    >not autism
    Erm?

13. >taking pictures of every single bg to "prove a point"
    >not autism
    Erm?
    You're an idiót.
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=autism
    Read up

If you're paying attention to the recent (not really recent, but whatever) PvP trash talk threads on Neltharion Sub-forum, you'd notice it mainly involves Random BGs, so posting BG scoreboards is kinda a common thing. If you're going to call people autistic for that, then large portion of PvPers on Neltharion are autists I'm afraid.

Again, I don't care that much about winning/losing a BG, but I just like to Screeshot BG scoreboards and save them in my folder for a later use.

14. You're an idiót.
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=autism
    Read up

If you're paying attention to the recent (not really recent, but whatever) PvP trash talk threads on Neltharion Sub-forum, you'd notice it mainly involves Random BGs, so posting BG scoreboards is kinda a common thing. If you're going to call people autistic for that, then large portion of PvPers on Neltharion are autists I'm afraid.

Again, I don't care that much about winning/losing a BG, but I just like to Screeshot BG scoreboards and save them in my folder for a later use.
    >A condition characterized by obsessive interests(that you clearly have about some alliance members)
    >They also have a tendency to take words and phrases literally (ie me calling you autistic)
    >They can also have temper tantrums (do I need to explain this)

I was just kidding before, but math checks out, you have actual autism.

First ... 513141516172565 ... Last