1. >A condition characterized by obsessive interests(that you clearly have about some alliance members)
    It seems it's the other war round. I've got nothing alliance scum, they just hate me cuz I farm their asses in BGs all day long.
    >They also have a tendency to take words and phrases literally (ie me calling you autistic)
    Oh come on, who said I took it literally? I just find it hilarious to see some retárd calling his superior autistic on the internet and I just proved you wrong.
    >They can also have temper tantrums (do I need to explain this)
    Yeah, you probably shoulda explained this.
    I was just kidding before, but math checks out, you have actual autism.
    Nope, not all.

Also, it doesn't really matter if you're kidding or not, since it's pretty obvious the sole purpose of your posts is to bash me and Tdot. For instance, you called us out for posting BG scoreboards and yet you said nothing about Mcfagg who posted WAY more Screenshots than we did. So basically I'm taking these kinds of posts as insults, and I'm responding to them as insults. I'm not even mad or anything.

Since you completely ignored my advice, I don't mind posting it again:
    Spoiler: Show
    You really should crawl back to whatever rubbish bin you call home and stop commenting in here.

2. It seems it's the other war round. I've got nothing alliance scum, they just hate me cuz I farm their asses in BGs all day long.
    >No obsessive interests
    >Keeps posting pictures of bg's even if there's nothing special about them except SPECIFIC PEOPLE.

Oh come on, who said I took it literally? I just find it hilarious to see some retárd calling his superior autistic on the internet and I just proved you wrong.
    >Not taking it literally
    >Links me to the literal definition of the word
    All of your posts?

3. I've got nothing against alliance scum
    #TopKek
    You're literally the biggest cringe person I've ever ****ing seen, in my goddamn entire life. You're some braindead loser, trying to act smart all the time. Acting like some ****ing guardian. I bet you're ****ing lonely as **** and haven't seen a ****ing pair of tits in real life. The best achievement you've done in this game is getting carried by your ****ing boyfriend all the way to 2.4k while spamming one ****ing holy button. Stop judging other people, because no one ****ing care about your opinion.

They can also have temper tantrums (do I need to explain this)

I'm not even mad or anything.
    Never mad, never tantrum

4. >No obsessive interests
    >Keeps posting pictures of bg's even if there's nothing special about them except SPECIFIC PEOPLE.
    Again, if you're paying any attention (which I highly doubt is the case) to the recent kind of threads, you'd notice it's common to post BG scoreboards even if "there's nothing special about them except specific people".
    I just noticed that you keep using that word a lot for absolutely no reason and I figured you don't know what the term even means. That's why I linked it. It has nothing to do with you calling me autistic. If you failed to understand that then I pity your stupidity.

5. #TopKek
    You're literally the biggest cringe person I've ever ****ing seen, in my goddamn entire life. You're some braindead loser, trying to act smart all the time. Acting like some ****ing guardian. I bet you're ****ing lonely as **** and haven't seen a ****ing pair of tits in real life. The best achievement you've done in this game is getting carried by your ****ing boyfriend all the way to 2.4k while spamming one ****ing holy button. Stop judging other people, because no one ****ing care about your opinion.
    As far as I can recall, that was a response to a post from you calling me out and bashing me.

I truly don't understand you people, you call someone out for absolutely no reason and then complain about being verbally annihilated? I've got nothing against you personally, but you know very well you're a fight-starter.

6. Or when Bakura claimed that him, Xrnner and Snacky "always" beat our premades, I had to link that SS where I beat them 2000-270 in that BG to prove him wrong.
    Where did I said that I ALWAYS win agaisnt Fatality Premade? I lose to them just like I lose for other random people. We cannot carry the whole group. In 2s or 3s is way diferent, right? RIIIGHT?

7. >No obsessive interests

>Not taking it literally

All of your posts?
    Medan don't even bother replying to this guy, he dosent even play on neltharion and if he did he would get GY farmed daily.

Vukodlak ... Who invited you to the scene? Cause you are legit a nobody and your opinion isn't worth more than dog ****

8. Where did I said that I ALWAYS win agaisnt Fatality Premade? I lose to them just like I lose for other random people. We cannot carry the whole group. In 2s or 3s is way diferent, right? RIIIGHT?
    Hi bakura ... I see you are in a new guild, is it pvp?

9. Hi bakura ... I see you are in a new guild, is it pvp?
    Yea, Arcane bought a 25 Guild, basically is the same Alli Scum =P

10. @Mcshagg you're saying there were no hackers in that BfG? Yeah man, that warrior that was teleporting everywhere in the map and capping bases almost instantly is no hacker. He just possesses some kind of divine power that allows him to do so.
    Post ss of this warrior, give me his name, or something. You have no proof of anyone hacking, which really makes it seem like a bull**** excuse.

Then you made another lame-*** thread with even more lame-*** title about beating me and Beefy with freaking hackers in your side and acting like it's a big deal.
    Already proven there were at least 4 <Failtality> members in that bg and you havent provided any evidence of a hacker. Try again pleb.

Also, I failed to understand what you're so tirelessly trying to prove with your recent forum posts. When I exposed your failure as a ret paladin you felt really bad that you had to switch to holy after realizing you wouldn't get past 1750 in 2s (kek) as ret and spent 7 hours farming the 2.2k achievements.
    I'm just showing this server that a pvp guild, who thinks that they are Rank-1, is straight ***, and I'm also reminding you plebs of your rightful place in the social hierarchy. I hit 2k as ret then switch to holy until 2.3k as holy because we were getting sniped by an anti-comp. Took me about 1.5 hours with a fresh team.

Right now you're trying to get your guild into doing PvP to get better PvP gear so they could face us in RBGs. Of course you would get mercilessly F-U-C-K-E-D against us in a rated but I'm still wondering, what are you trying to prove?
    I got fraps ready for when that day comes, *****-boi.

At least when we talk **** we could easily back it up through Screenshots and whatnot. Meanwhile you're totally bull****ting and throwing random insults while you just got obliterated and destroyed in a fair 10v10 fight. What's more hilarious is that you had to gather better geared players in your premade in a desperate attempt to "snipe" us in BGs. Luckily for you, it was a 15 man BG where we had many randoms and you managed to beat us with only 50 points advantage even though we were dominating most of the time.
    You take ss of every BG you are in, I could do the same but I'm not basic. Already proven that wasn't even close to a fair fight, try again.

Those were the same people in my premade during both bgs, pleb.

We had the same amount of randoms, math too hard for you?

Dominating the whole time? Score was within 150 points the whole time.

I'll give you some advice, plebeian:

Learn to accept defeat
    Edited: September 2, 2015

11. queue arenas or dodge rated bgs like you always do, fatality

12. queue arenas or dodge rated bgs like you always do, fatality
    Damage in BGs > arena rating

13. queue arenas or dodge rated bgs like you always do, fatality
    Good luck ever stepping into another RBG on this server again ... Fatality has options you don't

14. Damage in BGs > arena rating
    alliance scum /spit

aef (tdot) always spams alliance global chat with his cringe-worthy comments about a procephy to destroy the alliance and bring peace and prosperity to the horde.

i've seen some weeaboo cringe videos, but tdot really tops them all.

First ... 614151617182666 ... Last