1. Someone's salty, keep getting trashed :)

Spoiler: Show

Salty? Cute. Takes more than a child to make me mad ;)

Btw, the point of them SS's? Expect me to take on a premade with undergeared partners? lol. Them SS's are as irrelevant as these:

To lose to a Ret as a Hunter...

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

2. Now imagine how much u need to be brainless to play BDK with Healer
    Edited: September 4, 2015

3. [QUOTE=Agriel;2523453]

Now imagine how much u need to be brainless to play BDK with Healer
    I know right! BDK damage is so ****ing ******ed too, did you see the chunks of HP he was taking off us both too

4. I know right! BDK damage is so ****ing ******ed too, did you see the chunks of HP he was taking off us both too
    In Durotar he's dueling only meles and only who is 385 ilvl or less :D
    And miss your voice

5. In Durotar he's dueling only meles and only who is 385 ilvl or less :D
    And miss your voice
    Heh.
    And shush you ;D Is that how I sounded on your end too?:| It's so distorted xD

6. Heh.
    And shush you ;D Is that how I sounded on your end too?:| It's so distorted xD
    Hahahahahahahaha u fcker :D In which guild are u now dont tell me DDS ? :D

7. Hahahahahahahaha u fcker :D In which guild are u now dont tell me DDS ? :D
    Nah went and made a guild with Aio, Kemii and the rest. <Alli Scum> ;)

8. Nah went and made a guild with Aio, Kemii and the rest. <Alli Scum> ;)
    Omg /slap nab

9. To lose to a Ret as a Hunter
    1. you do realize that i was not using a shale spider these fights because they are basically extinct due to deepholm being completely bugged to ****, i use to roll with 2 shale spiders pre moltdown and i can tell you that 2 web wraps would of made the difference those fights

2. spirit mend does not scale with attack power and i miss out on 30k-50k worth of healing while you can pop 125k WoG whenever, imagine how squishy dks would be if their death coil only healed 2k each time or paladins WoG only healed 30k on 3 charges. This bug is gamebreaking as it effects our survivalbility greatly ... every paladin on the server would QQ and rage like crazy if WoG got bugged to healing only 30k on 3 charges

3. i still ended up beating you as a clicker, without a shale spider and bugged spirit mend while you are a BiS 2.4k+ ret pala

stay bad

10. I know right! BDK damage is so ****ing ******ed too, did you see the chunks of HP he was taking off us both too
    Beefydk is now stacking strength/crit as a BDK instead of stamina thanks to me. He realized that this 10k hp loss is totally worth it. I'm also tryna get him convert to Unholy but he doesn't seem interested.

Still, Blood dk/healer is so ****ing ******ed in arena.
    Although we do get premades from other guilds all the time, i personally only meet FATALITY rarely (let alone Medan or Tdot themselves), which is weird considering they appear to do so many BGs..
    Eh, I don't play BGs as much as I used to so I guess that's why. It also depends on what time you queue at.

11. Although we do get premades from other guilds all the time, i personally only meet FATALITY rarely (let alone Medan or Tdot themselves), which is weird considering they appear to do so many BGs..

Edit: Lo and behold, i met Tdot twice today with my alt hahha.... i should make more posts like this :p
    i usually BG between 9pm st - 2am st ... you might catch me a bit earlier or after those times though

just hit 300k total honor earned this season

12. Still, Blood dk is so ****ing ******ed in arena.
    Fixed that for you mate

Edit: Or maybe like this
    Still, Blood dk is so ****ing ******ed
    ? :3
    Edited: September 4, 2015

13. i usually BG between 9pm st - 2am st ... you might catch me a bit earlier or after those times though

just hit 300k total honor earned this season

Still looking for them ally premades pls

14. 1. you do realize that i was not using a shale spider these fights because they are basically extinct due to deepholm being completely bugged to ****, i use to roll with 2 shale spiders pre moltdown and i can tell you that 2 web wraps would of made the difference those fights

2. spirit mend does not scale with attack power and i miss out on 30k-50k worth of healing while you can pop 125k WoG whenever, imagine how squishy dks would be if their death coil only healed 2k each time or paladins WoG only healed 30k on 3 charges. This bug is gamebreaking as it effects our survivalbility greatly ... every paladin on the server would QQ and rage like crazy if WoG got bugged to healing only 30k on 3 charges

3. i still ended up beating you as a clicker, without a shale spider and bugged spirit mend while you are a BiS 2.4k+ ret pala

stay bad
    1.no
    2.no
    3.no

15. I'm also tryna get him convert to Unholy but he doesn't seem interested.
    Please do, if I queue into him again, I want to win in 30 seconds...not 3 minutes, too lazy for that ****-.-

1. you do realize that i was not using a shale spider these fights because they are basically extinct due to deepholm being completely bugged to ****, i use to roll with 2 shale spiders pre moltdown and i can tell you that 2 web wraps would of made the difference those fights

stay bad
    1. That really wouldn't of made any difference imo, every concussive shot you used on me I dispelled with cleanse, at the time I didn't know your spider's was bugged so I was waiting for you to use it, so I saved my HoF for it. So either way, your nets was useless.

2. Yes you are correct, not having a proper spirit-mend is a game-breaker, which is why I never WoG'd once in any duel against you. If you remember, or even paid attention, you'd see I saved Repentance for when I was on Sacred Shield (silly you doesn't have a trinket and already used BW :^) ) so I could free cast a Flash and then a Divine light. (Inb4 'that's pointless as I can't interrupt you anyway' I know that, but the push back is a ***** and you aren't worth the tryhardedness of switching to Conc aura :D) Btw didn't you claim to be able to dispell my Sacred shield?...What happened then? ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

3. I will admit, you beat me once. I got cocky and stayed aggressive whilst sacred shield was up, hoping to kill you in it. Didn't realize you wasn't going to follow arena rules and use Nitro Boots (?) to get away from me, probably would of been called a noob if I used LoH though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

For the record, bringing up Arena ratings, regarding a duel shows how bad and uneducated in PvP you are... I got 2.5k* in a 2v2 situation, not in a 1v1 against a class I should NEVER beat ^.^

Stay rat.

First ... 1321222324253373 ... Last