1. Cute. When I say that I mean, I will force your Deter before you can even get the first net off, meaning you have no need to switch pets and also stopping you from easily changing pets later...get it now?
    I'll let the others rip on your bind comment...I don't really want to, I kind of pity you :(
    Nah because I always used web wrap early ... Web wrap can also be used under the effects of stuns / fears as well so it would negate your CC if I refused to trinket.

I don't care about your opinion either, my guild knows I dominate ... DDS and infected has clickers in their guild but no one says anything about them but then again I am a R1 clicker so of course people would be jealous, if you think otherwise show me a clicker that has 2.2k rating. I haven't taken arenas seriously since March and there is still people that haven't even gotten a 2k arena achieve and they keybind.

Either you are salty or you are extremely biased
    Edited: September 4, 2015

2. DDS and infected has clickers in their guild but no one says anything about them ... Biased at it's finest
    Maybe because other clickers don't say **** like this:

It takes more skill to click and a good clicker will always beat a sh*t / decent keybinder , if I can beat 2.2k+ people while clicking I don't need to change my play style

Also I have tried keybinds 25+ actually, the reason I didn't like it was because it affected my ability to kite and I have more control as a clicker
    People will hate what they can't achieve because clicking takes more skill, if you think otherwise I suggest you try it sometime
    Eh waste mon your a boti boy
    I lord TGod am the 2nd son of argus ... "AND THE PROPHECY PROCLAIMS TGOD AND HIS BROTHER MEDAN THE GOD OF WAR SHALL VANQUISH AND DESTROY ALL THE ALLIANCE SCUM AND BRING PEACE AND SALVATION TO THE HORDE"
    but then again I am a R1 clicker

3. Maybe because other clickers don't say **** like this:
    You mad cuz you hating or you hating cuz you mad?

4. On topic; solo queue is fun!

5. On topic; solo queue is fun!

Now im not saying its anywhere near as bad as tclicks but man your binds are organised.

6. Now im not saying its anywhere near as bad as tclicks but man your binds are organised.
    Thanks for your opinion which I obviously don't care about.
    Spoiler: Show
    Message too long.

7. Spoiler: Show
    Message too long.
    Cmon surely having such disorderly binds annoys you.

8. Cmon surely having such disorderly binds annoys you.
    Meh, I'm actually used to them that way. Besides, I think my binds are kinda organized compared to what they were like 2 years ago :D

9. Meh, I'm actually used to them that way. Besides, I think my binds are kinda organized compared to what they were like 2 years ago :D
    real ui

10. wtf this cant be neltharion? where the **** em flawless boys at? its empty!

11. wtf this cant be neltharion? where the **** em flawless boys at? its empty!
    man, its ded.
    Edited: September 5, 2015

12. wtf this cant be neltharion? where the **** em flawless boys at? its empty!
    I gave them free day :D

Man why u hate me :( hahahahha
    And /w me when u come online to give u bags 22 slots

13. if you think otherwise show me a clicker that has 2.2k rating.
    Dizzyrelicx.. Hes also only clicker i know from Infected

First ... 1523242526273575 ... Last