1. Should i continue with the screenshots of us farming you? mr God .
    As your team name states
    Your only BLAH BLAH BLAH
    Gods dont lose and you do lose.
    Edited: September 9, 2015

2. Should i continue with the screenshots of us farming you? mr God .
    As your team name states
    Your only BLAH BLAH BLAH
    Gods dont lose and you do lose.
    Why are you going off-topic? Posting arena pictures doesn't make your guild look better after being farmed by FATALITY in 4 consecutive BGs. Too bad the scoreboards are currently bugged so linking them wouldn't really help. Seriously, If I were a GM of a horde PvP guild I'd challenge <Givers of Fate> over your pathetic guild anyday. I always thought it would be difficult to obtain "Veteran of the Horde" title on such a dead server but I started to doubt it considered we're farming your guild weekly. Please do continue going off-topic and tryharding in arena (lol) while u got slaughtered in all our RBG encounters :p

3. your guildies doesnt seem to agree at all with you .Im happy your the only I D i O T in Fatality tbh.Farming us..... far away from that ....we will see you again on sunday .your all but blah blah blah. Mr god
    gods dont lose stop selfproclaim urself to be good
    i put those SS to show that on your own or on 2s your nothing.Thank your team to carry you

4. your guildies doesnt seem to agree at all with you .Im happy your the only I D i O T in Fatality tbh.Farming us..... far away from that ....we will see you again on sunday .your all but blah blah blah. Mr god
    gods dont lose stop selfproclaim urself to be good
    i put those SS to show that on your own or on 2s your nothing.Thank your team to carry you
    Whether my former guildies agree or not, that doesn't change the fact your guild got farmed by us 4 times so far. Let me remind you, in the 1st it was Twin Peaks and we won 3-2 in a very close fight, I'll give you that. In the 2nd one we flawlessly curbstomped you 3-0 in WSG. The 3rd and 4th games were the recent BfGs where you lost; as usual.

I've never said I'm a good arena player and I don't even take it seriously like u do, but honestly, I'm so damn good in BGs it's not even funny..

And no, I wasn't being carried by my team, at all. Obviously I was the one carrying FATALITY since its creation in all Rated and Non-Rated BGs. This is a fact and whoever denies it is clearly a hypocrite.

5. I guess you could call that....A Fatality ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

6. I guess you could call that....A Fatality ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

7. I'd wipe you out of existence with a snap of my finger you ungrateful fool.
    Interesting....

1. You're a fail as Dk
    2. You're a fail as Mage
    3. You're a fail as Player
    4. You're a fail as Person

Spoiler: Show
    5. You're a fail even as Forum hero
    Edited: September 9, 2015

8. I guess you could call that....A Fatality ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Dunno what to say about all this really, but Medan is right about Berzerina losing 4 times and himself being an important piece to our RBG comp. we have been tweaking our RBG comp every RBG to see what works well for us best and personally I think we already found our perfect comp.

Berzerina you shouldn't be posting arena SS in a BG thread.

Medan tone it down a notch, as gods we shouldn't care about the opinions of peasant rats.

9. flawless 3-0? no that was first game for us we won 3-0 on twin peaks second game was close one 2-1 flags for u with u barely been able to win 7v9 and 3rd game i let everybody who wanted play.
    GG scrub your all but talk. Cya on Sunday also il make you duel herg cuz he wants a piece of you and il duel you as well to see hwo good you really are mr God.and you said it your former guildies.well they proaly tired of like the whole forum atm that are reading your bullcrap .
    Get a life scrub

10. Medan tone it down a notch, as gods we shouldn't care about the opinions of peasant rats.
    As gods, you shouldn't be defeated in a fair 1v1 by peasant rats either ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I like how Medan calls out your guild as being carried by scrublord3.14 (him) and you don't even give two ****s either

11. Interesting....

1. You're a fail as Dk
    2. You're a fail as Mage
    3. You're a fail as Player
    4. You're a fail as Person
    And now you're tryharding in duels? LAMO, you made my night even 10000x better.

1.I'm the best DK on Netharion.
    2. I'm still new to that class, so I'll give you that.
    3. And who are you to judge? Some rnd 12 y/o ****ter? GG
    4. Haha, this one is extremely ridiculous if you ask me. Clearly you don't know me as a person, you've never seen me before and yet you dare to judge me? That's actually disturbing. People who randomly throw such insults on the internet are unintentionally hilarious but they don't realize it.

I've farmed you twice before and I shall do so again on Sunday. This time I'll be looking forward to hearing better excuses than "you lucked out" or "someone dc'd from out team".

You're terrible, your whole guild is terrible and what made it even more hilarious is that you haven't realized how terrible you are yet.. GG

We have spoken.

12. As gods, you shouldn't be defeated in a fair 1v1 by peasant rats either ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I like how Medan calls out your guild as being carried by scrublord3.14 (him) and you don't even give two ****s either
    Well 3/4 of our wins was because of Medan so technically he is right in a way, his damage is a deciding factor in our wins. Whoever in one of those wins as I said we have been tweaking our comp. one of the guys new to Rated in our recent RBG blew berzerinas team to pieces. I will not name him though as I do not wish for him to be focused #1 priority for every RBG we do

13. As gods, you shouldn't be defeated in a fair 1v1 by peasant rats either ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I like how Medan calls out your guild as being carried by scrublord3.14 (him) and you don't even give two ****s either
    As a peasant rat, you shouldn't be even talking to a supreme being like Tdot. You do realize he could just blink you into oblivion if he wants to?

I might be exaggerating a bit by saying I carried the guild, but there's no doubt I was an essential part of our RBG comp. But you filthy hater can deny it as much as you want.

We will prosper.

14. theres no need to try hard in duels.you gonna lose anyway. i wont even use bubble to kill you.Calling a Rival terrible? well i guess you say that since nobody from fatality has an Arena title at all .Look at yourself mr God.your nothing but trash talker gettin carried by your guildies. will see you on Sunday make sure you stay alive long enough to hit me. and Tdot i was makin a point by sharing those screenshots.Hes nothing without you guys

First ... 2230313233344282 ... Last