1. As a peasant rat, you shouldn't be even talking to a supreme being like Tdot. You do realize he could just blink you into oblivion if he wants to?

I might be exaggerating a bit by saying I carried the guild, but there's no doubt I was an essential part of our RBG comp. But you filthy hater can deny it as much as you want.

We will prosper.
    He can just blink me into oblivion? So what happened here?

.I'm the best DK on Netharion.
    Correct, the only time you would be the best DK, would be on an realm that doesn't exist ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Edited: September 9, 2015

2. He can just blink me into oblivion? So what happened here?

No spirit mend , no shale spiders. Gimme 3 shale spiders and I can gaurentee you wouldn't land 1 crusader strike on me

My class is bugged in a negative way

Your class is bugged in a positive way

3. No spirit mend , no shale spiders. Gimme 3 shale spiders and I can gaurentee you wouldn't land 1 crusader strike on me

My class is bugged in a negative way

Your class is bugged in a positive way
    Well, shale spiders are now fixed, want to go again?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    And dont blame Spirit Mend, I didnt WoG because of it

4. Well, shale spiders are now fixed, want to go again?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Since ****ing when?

Just hearthed to shattrath pulled out one of my bugged jade fangs and it won't even come out. Why would you disappoint me like this

5. Since ****ing when?
    Dunno, I got webbed against a BM hunter the other day in Arenas

6. **** you danii . I'm in deep holm cave and they aren't fixed . **** you

7. it should be fixed.i cant catch rifle anymore lol.... perma cc mode

8. **** you danii . I'm in deep holm cave and they aren't fixed . **** you
    I'm not trolling you dude, a few nights ago I faced a BM hunter and he Webbed me.

9. theres no need to try hard in duels.you gonna lose anyway. i wont even use bubble to kill you.Calling a Rival terrible? well i guess you say that since nobody from fatality has an Arena title at all .Look at yourself mr God.your nothing but trash talker gettin carried by your guildies. will see you on Sunday make sure you stay alive long enough to hit me. and Tdot i was makin a point by sharing those screenshots.Hes nothing without you guys
    >implying FATALITY would do anything without me
    >trying to make a point concering RBGs by posting arena pictures
    >using arena titles as an argument in RBGs
    >you lost to us 4 times already
    >puts "your" as opposed to "you're"

Shall I continue?

10. **** you danii . I'm in deep holm cave and they aren't fixed . **** you

Deepholm isn't the only place they spawn...
    Edited: September 9, 2015

11. continue with what? everything you say is garbage anyway.go be god somewhere else. nobody here thinks your any good.Bye scrub

12. Here's an example of a good BG!

Solo queue, trash team, no healers, almost 11 mill damage and almost 2 mill healing done.
    Nomis: Holy pally from Fatality, 284k damage done, 4.6 million healing done
    Yosox: Disc Priest, 195k damage done, 2.6 million healing done
    Lockrawx: Holy Priest, 30k damage done, 3.3 million healing done

13. 1.I'm the best DK on Netharion.
    2. I'm still new to that class, so I'll give you that.
    3. And who are you to judge? Some rnd 12 y/o ****ter? GG
    4. Haha, this one is extremely ridiculous if you ask me. Clearly you don't know me as a person, you've never seen me before and yet you dare to judge me? That's actually disturbing. People who randomly throw such insults on the internet are unintentionally hilarious but they don't realize it.
    1. You are a Mediocre Dk... Its so damn easy to cc or kite you.
    2. You're new to any class....
    3. You look so angry... I think everyone here can judge u since they all have beat u.
    4. Maybe you're right. But I can talk about how ****** you are xD

I've farmed you twice before and I shall do so again on Sunday. This time I'll be looking forward to hearing better excuses than "you lucked out" or "someone dc'd from out team".
    I've beat you some many times in duel and arena... So everything u can talk here is that 2 RBG... where I don't really care since is a 10v10 fight... Its supose to show the potential of a group... not of someone.

You're terrible, your whole guild is terrible and what made it even more hilarious is that you haven't realized how terrible you are yet.. GG
    Once again, you're beeing hypocrite xD

14. continue with what? everything you say is garbage anyway.go be god somewhere else. nobody here thinks your any good.Bye scrub
    Holy Bewbs Attack!!!!! o wait or is it Shadow Bewbs Attack? Hello Berz! :P

15. Deepholm isn't the only place they spawn...
    Oh wow! Thanks!! I just picked up 4 shales

First ... 2331323334354383 ... Last