1. Best opener i ever had so far :)

2. Best opener i ever had so far :)

thats pretty sick, dont u just love it when u get that perfect combust spread at the beginning of the bg when theyre all stacked against each other so tightly haha

3. thats pretty sick, dont u just love it when u get that perfect combust spread at the beginning of the bg when theyre all stacked against each other so tightly haha
    Well,tbh i was surprised with that combustion i had,considering mastery is disabled for fire mages in total.Fire is still gucci :).

4. Here's some REKING-FACTORY.com
    Edited: January 12, 2016 Reason: changes

5. WTF
    Who is that mage Meinkampf?!
    why the hell would you take my alt's username and make it your forum account?

6. Anti-fa ! Anti-fa ! Anti-fa ! Anti-fa ! Anti-fa ! Anti-fa ! Anti-fa ! Anti-fa ! Anti-fa ! Anti-fa ! Anti-fa ! Anti-fa ! Anti-fa ! Anti-fa ! Anti-fa ! Anti-fa ! Anti-fa ! Anti-fa ! Anti-fa !

7. I cannot coment about it since I'm the best spy EU and I will look like a traitor of the alliance OR horde (who knows) for some random reason (Devil's mind) >_>
    Edited: January 22, 2016

8. Had one of my best games today vs a DDS prem! Started off as a 4v7 prem

Not sure how we won this game.. ggs! :]

Fullscreen: http://piclair.com/data/oga6r.jpg
    Spoiler: Show

Fullscreen: http://piclair.com/data/wy8c5.jpg
    Spoiler: Show

9. why the hell would you take my alt's username and make it your forum account?
    I don't know who u are it's just an expression on warmane because people pay2win and I thought it was funny and took as my forum name. I just want to know who that mage is? 32-0 with so much damage vs a DDS premade is crazy and I've seen him before in BGs and he plays arcane and very good I'm just wondering if he's an old player on molten or something because I never seen that name since last two weeks :)

10. I don't know who u are it's just an expression on warmane because people pay2win and I thought it was funny and took as my forum name. I just want to know who that mage is? 32-0 with so much damage vs a DDS premade is crazy and I've seen him before in BGs and he plays arcane and very good I'm just wondering if he's an old player on molten or something because I never seen that name since last two weeks :)
    Oh he is well known, but since he name changed I dont know if he wants to keep it a secret...
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

11. I don't know who u are it's just an expression on warmane because people pay2win and I thought it was funny and took as my forum name. I just want to know who that mage is? 32-0 with so much damage vs a DDS premade is crazy and I've seen him before in BGs and he plays arcane and very good I'm just wondering if he's an old player on molten or something because I never seen that name since last two weeks :)
    That's funny because Warmane doesn't use Skrill as a payment service anymore. kappa.

nice job tho, stay original, 10/10, it was such a low quality name too lmfao, never realized people would do things as petty as this lol

12. That's funny because Warmane doesn't use Skrill as a payment service anymore. kappa.

nice job tho, stay original, 10/10, it was such a low quality name too lmfao, never realized people would do things as petty as this lol
    Tell me friend, what makes you feel so pissed?

First ... 3139404142435191 ... Last