1. Oh i remeber u :) ur from CTR ?
    Nah man, I'm from Faith basicly im PvE guy, just have some fun in bgs, but like you see ppl hide from me in houses :(

2. Me vs a 15 man premade in AV ft D O N O R S , FATALITY , Anarchy Inc, Ember Mafia.

http://imgur.com/6QJxdpa&LQYruzI&Y0YvQqg
    There isn't anybody from Ember Mafia in that battleground.

3. Nah man, I'm from Faith basicly im PvE guy, just have some fun in bgs, but like you see ppl hide from me in houses :(
    Would you make fun of someone who is using LoS? :p

4. Would you make fun of someone who is using LoS? :p
    It's not about LoS in real PvP where both players are equal in gear, but here i was like out of cds, out of everything and got him on 80% and he run away even if he can 1 shot me. Why he playing bgs, that need to be real PvP without pus** moves, and scared of pve geared guys who are there alone and Abbi is like almost there to help him.

5. It's not about LoS in real PvP where both players are equal in gear, but here i was like out of cds, out of everything and got him on 80% and he run away even if he can 1 shot me. Why he playing bgs, that need to be real PvP without pus** moves, and scared of pve geared guys who are there alone and Abbi is like almost there to help him.
    I was just asking because when I'm capping a new char and play in the lowest MMR possible some people get mad with me because I use LoS in arena and they whisper me saing sh*ts like "You're bad, you need to hide. You're a pus*y, I never hide", and that is funny af :D

6. Figured I should leave an interesting one. Gungo wouldn't die to anyone else but me and he got to snipe me once on that one. GG ele dmg ;.;
    ooo I remember that one! Well played bro, if it wasn't for you we would've won. GG

7. Hey bro can u come out to pvp properly or u scared of no res pve ele what u can one shot? Or u just went i don't care ill hide here. Next time come out to chill i won't kill you :). Peace

http://imgur.com/lc8DNlR
    You seem to forget the fact that I was also in that bg, he ran in to that house to heal himself from 10% to a 100%. And you were not alone, there was 2 people next to you, one of them being a paladin (see your buff) Why don't you show us your full UI, Megortotems? Afraid of showing us your non-existing binds? If you had 10% hp would you stand in the middle and risk dying instead of being able to heal to a 100% by LoS'ing?

Unbelieveable.

8. You seem to forget the fact that I was also in that bg, he ran in to that house to heal himself from 10% to a 100%. And you were not alone, there was 2 people next to you, one of them being a paladin (see your buff) Why don't you show us your full UI, Megortotems? Afraid of showing us your non-existing binds? If you had 10% hp would you stand in the middle and risk dying instead of being able to heal to a 100% by LoS'ing?

Unbelieveable.
    Pala was prot with 90k hp, I'm not scared to show my binds i got 4 of them for ele and still enough to be good.

9. Pala was prot with 90k hp, I'm not scared to show my binds i got 4 of them for ele and still enough to be good.
    And now answer the last question.

10. And now answer the last question.
    I would stay in mid, and chain lightening around like a boss, i don't care about number of my deaths cuz i play bgs for fun with pve gear with 0 res, so i expect go die a lot of times. Even in every bg im telling healers from my team(if there is some of them) to not heal me to heal other bg mates.

11. I would stay in mid, and chain lightening around like a boss, i don't care about number of my deaths cuz i play bgs for fun with pve gear with 0 res, so i expect go die a lot of times. Even in every bg im telling healers from my team(if there is some of them) to not heal me to heal other bg mates.
    As I said before, its all ok to mess with people, but do it right >_<

12. I would stay in mid, and chain lightening around like a boss, i don't care about number of my deaths cuz i play bgs for fun with pve gear with 0 res, so i expect go die a lot of times. Even in every bg im telling healers from my team(if there is some of them) to not heal me to heal other bg mates.
    Ok cool.

And you.... expect everyone to think like you do? I know for a fact doing this made him survive and you ended up as a corpse on the ground. Clever move, maybe you should stick with your PvE 'stay in the middle' tactics somewhere else?

13. As I said before, its all ok to mess with people, but do it right >_<
    See you in bgs and i hope there won't be houses for your mates to hide inside :)

14. See you in bgs and i hope there won't be houses for your mates to hide inside :)
    Bakura would delete you.

15. http://imgur.com/moyvokv

Heres Rifle going completely insane on that AV.Altho we lost it was the best AV weve ever played

First ... 37454647484957 ... Last