1. uhm where in the world is abbi skilled? have you ever met him in 1v1 or arena? :D

he s just always in bgs with healers doting everything :D With cunning ofc the dmg will be insane. Together with spriest n warlock it s the best bg class. But those guys barely play any arena as far as i know. I mean, how can you determine someones skill from bg's?

2. uhm where in the world is abbi skilled? have you ever met him in 1v1 or arena? :D

he s just always in bgs with healers doting everything :D With cunning ofc the dmg will be insane. Together with spriest n warlock it s the best bg class. But those guys barely play any arena as far as i know. I mean, how can you determine someones skill from bg's?
    because some people don't enjoy arenas? If i gave a **** about arenas i would probably play retail.

3. If i gave a **** about arenas i would probably play retail.
    That didn't make any sense >_>

4. That didn't make any sense >_>
    Actually it did, why would you want to do serious arenas on a realm where you know you'll get ddosed by anyone in the top? And why would you want to fight the very same top 10 arena teams over and over?

5. Actually it did, why would you want to do serious arenas on a realm where you know you'll get ddosed by anyone in the top? And why would you want to fight the very same top 10 arena teams over and over?
    DDOS is something that happens in every online game, doesn't need to be a private server for that to happen.
    And about the rest, well, when I play Bgs i'm also tired of playing agaisnt the same people, its boring. At least arenas we will actually have more teams to fight agaisnt. Don't u think that way?

6. DDOS is something that happens in every online game, doesn't need to be a private server for that to happen.
    Sure does, but what are the odds of you getting DDOS'ed on retail in an arena when there are tens of thousands of arena teams? The chance of someone having your IP is what, next to zero? Unlike here where there is the same 50 players at the top at the end of every season, most of them have eachother on Skype aswell probably. People are getting banned for wintrading/faking ban reports/DDOS'ing and whatnot. Promising.

And about the rest, well, when I play Bgs i'm also tired of playing agaisnt the same people, its boring. At least arenas we will actually have more teams to fight agaisnt. Don't u think that way?
    BG's is not competitive so I don't see what that has to do with anything unless we're talking about Rated BG's which is not very active at all here anyways.

7. Sure does, but what are the odds of you getting DDOS'ed on retail in an arena when there are tens of thousands of arena teams? The chance of someone having your IP is what, next to zero? Unlike here where there is the same 50 players at the top at the end of every season, most of them have eachother on Skype aswell probably. People are getting banned for wintrading/faking ban reports/DDOS'ing and whatnot. Promising.

BG's is not competitive so I don't see what that has to do with anything unless we're talking about Rated BG's which is not very active at all here anyways.
    It's ironic that you say DDOSing doesn't happen often in real wow. It actually really does, play rbgs or arenas and do too well? Lol ddosed. I have first hand experience from it and it sucks. *** OMG ROGUE DOES DECENT IN ARENA DURING MOP FOR ONCE? DDOS NAO. Hence why MOP is the last expac I played longer than a month.
    Serious arena in retail is a joke, pvp balance on Wod makes cata look like a masterpiece. So if anything go retail to get ddosed even more. Just my own experience.

8. Sure does, but what are the odds of you getting DDOS'ed on retail in an arena when there are tens of thousands of arena teams? The chance of someone having your IP is what, next to zero? Unlike here where there is the same 50 players at the top at the end of every season, most of them have eachother on Skype aswell probably. People are getting banned for wintrading/faking ban reports/DDOS'ing and whatnot. Promising.
    I'm sure 90% of people who say "I got DDoSed" are people who just lost and are looking for some kind of excuse. I've seen people streaming rating for r1/r2 and didn't get DDoSed once.

The reason to play private server its because I actually like Cataslysm.

9. It's ironic that you say DDOSing doesn't happen often in real wow. It actually really does, play rbgs or arenas and do too well? Lol ddosed. I have first hand experience from it and it sucks. *** OMG ROGUE DOES DECENT IN ARENA DURING MOP FOR ONCE? DDOS NAO. Hence why MOP is the last expac I played longer than a month.
    Serious arena in retail is a joke, pvp balance on Wod makes cata look like a masterpiece. So if anything go retail to get ddosed even more. Just my own experience.
    Do you have any actual proof of getting DDOS'd or are you just a bad loser?

10. On this bg I was in lvl 60 gear =) as stab spec just to shame non-believers 90k hp fun times!

11. My bad twoeasy, if I ever get unlucky enough to get ddos'd again (admittedly it has NOT happened to me on this private server) i'll get proof just for you.

12. http://imgur.com/D9R86cC (warsong not really fun) and http://imgur.com/045dNTu a little funier bg.
    Looks like a lot of AFK horde, 3 in first shot and 6 in number two :-D

13. Looks like a lot of AFK horde, 3 in first shot and 6 in number two :-D
    They really tried on start :D and in both situations they got decent team, but like i can see some of them just scared to play when allys got team on same level :D

14. They really tried on start :D and in both situations they got decent team, but like i can see some of them just scared to play when allys got team on same level :D
    Although, I will say gratz on win but they don't look too even :-D Both have only 3 horde doing above 500k damage

First ... 242505152535462 ... Last