1. No, you moron. In that AB it was obviously a fair premade vs premade fight. Not my fault that your undeveloped brain can't tell the difference between a BiS premade and a pug <3
    my dearest Medan, we already asked tdot for some games and he refused. how many times do you have to be banned from the forums for you to understand how to properly talk to ppl and stop dissing ppl that you cant win against?
    as for you 3v3 request, I never played 3v3 and never will, stop making it seem like ur the god of 3v3, you are utter **** buddy, ever since you used to play arcane mage on warsong, up till now.

It seems like fatality is all a bunch of dodging hypocrites that exist for the sole reason of sucking clean air from other people. You always organized 10 man rbg games, now you're telling me you're not able to do it? haha

Stop creating new forum names and accounts to diss ppl, im so glad Grinder and my old friends left fatality, they deserve much better than the waste of air that you are.

Nice to know you dodged what u were crying for, a fair 10v10 game. Now stop looking like a dumbass on the forums and go back to school, learn some behavioral psychology. Hopefully the mods can ban your *** for good this time, the negativity here is getting way out of hand!

2. No, you moron. In that AB it was obviously a fair premade vs premade fight. Not my fault that your undeveloped brain can't tell the difference between a BiS premade and a pug <3
    I'm rlly tired of you and your random SS of random BGS Mr. Moron. I don't know why is it for you such a big deal. :D Just que RBG or stay poos poos.

3. dissing ppl that you cant win against?
    Can't win against you? Is that some kind of a bad joke or just short term memory loss? I can't tell.
    you are utter **** buddy, ever since you used to play arcane mage on warsong, up till now.
    Yet I managed to achieve this:
    Spoiler: Show

Isn't your highest rating like, 2050 in 2s with 50:50 win/lose ration? Just awful. You're in no position to call anyone "utter ****" bud <3
    Nice to know you dodged what u were crying for, a fair 10v10 game.
    When did I specify this "10v10" part? I already got what I asked for, I faced your guild in a fair premade vs premade fight, my team won and I obviously ended up dominating the Scoreboard. Thanks for your concern but I'm satisfied for now, whenever I feel the need to expose your ****ty guild I'd queue BG with a proper premade and farm you yet again <3

Not gonna bother replying to the rest of your post as it's nothing but a pile of garbage (as usual), not worth my time.

4. Yet I managed to achieve this:

Isn't your highest rating like, 2050 in 2s with 50:50 win/lose ration? Just awful. You're in no position to call anyone "utter ****" bud <3
    HAHAHAHAH sec please...
    You know that can bug right? It can show numbers higher than you have obtained.

I only ever got to 2.7k....

Medan you try and be someone you are not.. I've seen your skill in arenas, subpar and carried are two words I'd use to describe it...

5. HAHAHAHAH sec please...
    You know that can bug right? It can show numbers higher than you have obtained....

It's a bit lower than the rating shown in my previous pic as this pic was taken about 30 min before I got my highest rating (exactly 2570). If you think that one is bugged as well then I don't even know what to tell you.

Nice try, though.

6. my dearest Medan, we already asked tdot for some games and he refused.
    I only says not ATM, I do plan to face you 1 time before your eventual return to the horde though (wanna see how anarchy and infected can't even beat you)

Also, you said grinder and your friends left but just this week you said they got kicked? Where ist he truth.. Unless you don't even know yourself

7. Kemi rank 1 topic dodger :D

8. Kemi rank 1 topic dodger :D
    What am I dodging? I dont understand, was there some hidden question I missed?

9. What am I dodging? I dont understand, was there some hidden question I missed?
    I made no mention of questions, you simply claimed that I'm subpar in terms of skill and "carried" granted that it's impossible to get carried past 2.4k, when I posted further proof to solidify my rating you stopped replying all of a sudden, so I'll take it as you realized your mistake and decided not to embarrass yourself any further with your false claims.

Anyway I'm no longer interested in this argument, feel free to go backpedal elsewhere :D

10. I made no mention of questions, you simply claimed that I'm subpar in terms of skill and "carried" granted that it's impossible to get carried past 2.4k, when I posted further proof to solidify my rating you stopped replying all of a sudden, so I'll take it as you realized your mistake and decided not to embarrass yourself any further with your false claims.

Anyway I'm no longer interested in this argument, feel free to go backpedal elsewhere :D
    You know my S key is actually bound to run forward right? I can't backpedal.
    (Dat W bound to Blood Strike/Penance/Lightning Bolt/Stormstrike doe).

Also you know I'd faced you on my crap geared DK and outplayed you everytime. #NeverForget

11. uhm, sorry guys, i'd hate to admit it but yall just got rekt by medan.

12. Megan I just wanted to inform you that I believe you to be a homosexual and in the words of my native people, "Ah shagged yer maw".

That is all.

13. uhm, sorry guys, i'd hate to admit it but yall just got rekt by medan.
    We did?

Wheres the godlike damage Medan? :o

By the way this is my partner that equalled/beat your damage:
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...harion/summary
    and the follow up to this.

If that is true then explain....

She out heals you in one game, by a lot, and is a only 20k damage behind you. In the other game you out heal her, by a lot, but she does 100k more damage than you...
    Lets also not forget the gear of Kemii eh,

Did you miss the story about nearly 1v2ing a full Cata Feral/Ret? Bakura **** his pants.

14. Did you miss the story about nearly 1v2ing a full Cata Feral/Ret? Bakura **** his pants.
    I got to admit it, in that arena I didn't know that was Kemi and I was actually like "who the hell is this Dk?" at the end. I think I was playing with Jorata and after killing Danii I was pilling Jora, then Kemii kept on going and when I noticed my HP was low as fuk and I had to use regen O.O

15. and the follow up to this.
    C'mon Kemi, these arena matches were around 7 months ago when I had around 1 month experience as UH and I'd assume I used no pet macros and/or focus ones back then, not mentioning the ret I've played with was half ruthless geared with no T13 set bonus or donor weap, times change y'know :p

Did you miss the story about nearly 1v2ing a full Cata Feral/Ret? Bakura **** his pants.
    Did you miss the story about queuing into Danii's full cata double ret comp as full vicious FROST DK/ret and actually BEATING them while outdamaging both rets by a LOT? It's hard to believe I know but that's how badass I really am.

First ... 2161697071727381 ... Last