1. So, more than ten pages of posts gone, a week of idiocy erased (it was as far as I could be bothered to go, otherwise I'd just delete the whole thread) and a bunch of people banned, maybe the thread can get back to its original purpose? And before everyone considers coming to my PM box whine, remember: I don't care if you started drama, were defending your "honor" or just tried to add fuel with trolling - everyone involved is removed.
    As creator of this thread I would like for you to lock it if possible. It will never go back to its original purpose.

2. I'm going to unlock this thread so you guys can continue it and use it for chatter. Please try and behave (abide by the forum rules). Thanks in advance!

3. The thread is now alive again! Lets go boys! Long live Mercy and long live Neltharion!

4. Oh the memories, 90 pages of pure joy. Can't wait to read it all again.

Thanks Mercy for joining us on Discord and have a little chat with us. The Neltharion community appreciated it.

5. Moment of silence for the 100,000 alliance that died for my new title in BGs

6. Lets get this going again.

My personal favorite:

7. Very nice screenshots people! Keep it up!

8. Sorry, i'm a forum noob, here again xD
    But i think this proves my point, that the game is ****ed at this point and fixing some bugs won't get ppl here again, cuz it's the patch that is that dumb, (the pve part at least)
    Just run arround and press 4 buttons for good damage.
    You can ignore the win-death ratio cuz i was just respawning and dotting
    Edited: October 25, 2017

9. Baby's first BG on Nelth.

10. Baby's first BG on Nelth.

how long did you sit in queue

11. Gz baby happy to see you playing there :D

12. Wow , yes wow , them skills , just wow yes wow.

13. Mercy plays bgs now in Nelth? Good, good, my dreams of ganking a moderator may come true haha

First ... 40808889909192 Last