1. not at all, just farming hks :d

you picked up the wrong argument :d
    Your full cata lock Metalnutz has 7971 HKs total - farmin' hard or hardly farmin'?

2. Your full cata lock Metalnutz has 7971 HKs total - farmin' hard or hardly farmin'?
    Well, I have a Warrior, Shaman, Warlock, Mage and DK and not as much time as you to play them all. When I log into wow, I pick a class I feel like playing and I join bg to kill things. It's as simple as that :)

I don't care about winning (unless I'm trying to gear up some alt), I just like to kill stuff :d

Or perhaps it is beyond your comprehension how someone cannot not care about winning but just enjoy killing stuff :D

Try again, sir

PS:
    you might want to check out my other alts too
    Sham: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...harion/summary
    War: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...harion/summary

I mainly farm on warrior since I play it since tbc, hks on the rest are fairly low anyways, not 150k hks xD
    Edited: August 30, 2015

3. Double negative - try again, sir

4. Double negative - try again, sir
    haha :DD

try harder

5. haha :DD

try harder
    I don't think you even understand what that means, so I'll explain it to you; you said:

perhaps it is beyond your comprehension how someone cannot not care about winning but just enjoy killing stuff
    Which means that perhaps I don't understand that you don't not care about winning, which means that you do care, because all the ****ty grammar aside; don't not is a double negative which means that you do, in fact, care

6. I don't think you even understand what that means, so I'll explain it to you; you said:

Which means that perhaps I don't understand that you don't not care about winning, which means that you do care, because all the ****ty grammar aside; don't not is a double negative which means that you do, in fact, care
    Do I even need to say it was a grammar error lol :D? Did you find yourself so at loss of words that you had to enter Mr. Smartass mode?

My "try harder" was an invitation to try something else outside of being a grammar-nazi. What I meant was obvious, or perhaps you lack even that small amount of intuition needed to read through my words :d?

But you'll probably keep clinging to that particular to no end, so have fun lol /shrug

All you ever do is disengage from a topic when you don't know what to say, I've already seen it :d

7. Do I even need to say it was a grammar error lol :D? Did you find yourself so at loss of words that you had to enter Mr. Smartass mode?

My "try harder" was an invitation to try something else outside of being a grammar-nazi. What I meant was obvious, or perhaps you lack even that small amount of intuition needed to read through my words :d?

But you'll probably keep clinging to that particular to no end, so have fun lol /shrug

All you ever do is disengage from a topic when you don't know what to say, I've already seen it :d
    Is that why you posted a picture of french fries in a thread called "Post your BG pictures"?

8. Is that why you posted a picture of french fries in a thread called "Post your BG pictures"?
    To stay in topic:

PS:
    was really that hard to understand the pic? :<

9. My "try harder" was an invitation to try something else outside of being a grammar-nazi.
    "Omg say something different!"

"Omg why would you say something different?!"

10. "Omg say something different!"

"Omg why would you say something different?!"

indeed :DD

expected a bit more, but perhaps that's the extent of your trolling. Oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11. expected a bit more, but perhaps that's the extent of your trolling. Oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    He says while stealing one of my emoticons ಠ_ಠ

12. Wrecking some alliance.

Spoiler: Show

whorde scum /spit

13. Wrecking some alliance.

no fear, coil or cs for arena 1 2 3 detecting a bg hero

14. no fear, coil or cs for arena 1 2 3 detecting a bg hero
    Have u heard about modifiers, detecting a 1550 hero.

First ... 891011122060 ... Last