1. It is getting fixed, dont worry about it.
    Good to know, thanks.

2. FATALITY!!!
    Spoiler: Show

Here's alternative one:
    Spoiler: Show

3. only thing you two can do is turn on caps lock

4. only thing you two can do is turn on caps lock
    Can you click on caps lock?

5. Can you click on caps lock?
    Edited: September 3, 2015

6. Nize your lip danii you'll get smoked like a pack of bogies
    John, I've seen both potential pictures of you, you are a runt. More than welcome to come to mine and try to 'Smoke me'. I dare you ^.^

so you think damage matters in arena where most of these matches last 20-30 sec and you can be cc'd for that whole duration without being able to do ****? You're a freaking genius. Try to go against me in a BG where there's many large group fights and then come back showing a SS when you outdamaged me. Jk, it's impossible.

Why so salty? Did you get tired of getting assraped by <FATALITY> premades all day long, or you got raped by Beefydk in a duel? Either you don't really bother me.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....89#post2519989

Damage in BGs > Arena rating
    Sorry never saw this ^.^
    Okay... yes damage, to a point, isn't the main factor in arena's. BUT when it's the same classes, with one being undergeared then you really should out damage the other >.> Also you sat no CC, except a gnaw which is like, what? 2 seconds? No trinket it? My repent went on the ret, followed by a hoj, then a silence, you just got outplayed mate.
    I have lost to Fatality 2-3 times, 2 of them SSed in this thread. Plus I don't care about Bg's enough to be phased about getting GY camped, as proved against Tdot, I just mindlessly kept jumping down to focus a healer and die in seconds /shrug

7. Subject is over, unless you want infractions and this thread to be closed. No more posts about bans or deleted comments.

8. Subject is over, unless you want infractions and this thread to be closed.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

9. Did I miss something? :o
    Puberty ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

10. Did I miss something? :o
    Yeah, Tdot got rekt, cried like a ***** to Arbi, Arbi applied cold water to his burn and removed all posts /shrug

11. John, I've seen both potential pictures of you, you are a runt. More than welcome to come to mine and try to 'Smoke me'. I dare you ^.^

Sorry never saw this ^.^
    Okay... yes damage, to a point, isn't the main factor in arena's. BUT when it's the same classes, with one being undergeared then you really should out damage the other >.> Also you sat no CC, except a gnaw which is like, what? 2 seconds? No trinket it? My repent went on the ret, followed by a hoj, then a silence, you just got outplayed mate.
    Actualy I need to admit, in that day I played agaisnt two diferent Vanguards: Medan/Plzdiefast and you/Kemii and I found much hard your comp. Kemii is still doing a great job as Dk even full Ruthless =p

12. Actualy I need to admit, in that day I played agaisnt two diferent Vanguards: Medan/Plzdiefast and you/Kemii and I found much hard your comp. Kemii is still doing a great job as Dk even full Ruthless =p
    Why thank you:3 Was a good game, made us both had to tryhard (we kinda got relaxed after Medan's easy matches). Yeah Kemii is ****ing amazing as DK even with her gear handicap!

13. Why thank you:3 Was a good game, made us both had to tryhard (we kinda got relaxed after Medan's easy matches). Yeah Kemii is ****ing amazing as DK even with her gear handicap!
    In the end she was doing 1v2 agaisnt me and the pala and I was like "omg if Jorata dies I'm fuked" :DD

14. Spoiler: Show
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

First ... 1018192021223070 ... Last