1. If a dk AMS's when crippling is on them it does NOT get removed by AMS, so that may be why when your dk AMS'd they stayed with a crippling on them. Now unless that rogue is a cheater and/or your dk was experiencing some sort of bug, crippling does NOT go through AMS.
    Thanks for telling us what everybody already knows.

DDS scum /spit.

2. Love you too bb, and just because i'm in a certain guild doesn't make me "scum". You become scum from the way you act towards others.

Sorry if you already knew this, I figured I should clear that up just in case.
    Edited: September 3, 2015

3. Yeah, Tdot got rekt, cried like a ***** to Arbi, Arbi applied cold water to his burn and removed all posts /shrug
    "Rekt"? A little bird just told me 2 alliance today got banned x)

4. "Rekt"? A little bird just told me 2 alliance today got banned x)
    Yea rekt. You tried to act big to me, I told you to pipe down because you look like a little runt in your picture then Aio showed everyone that picture you sent to Luminy when you wanted his D...er or his ***** as you thought, then he backed it up with your most recent selfie so you couldn't give the whole 'That's my friend' bull****. And not sure who the second is, if it was Gen then he was seriously trying to get banned for ****s and giggles. And no one cares if we get banned, we have proved we don't give a ****.

Unlike you we take the **** we give without running to a mod like a 5 y/o runs to his mum after getting slapped by a 10 y/o for being a gobby little ****. And we definitely don't flinch when we get banned.

Try again small kid.

5. Yea rekt. You tried to act big to me, I told you to pipe down because you look like a little runt in your picture then Aio showed everyone that picture you sent to Luminy when you wanted his D...er or his ***** as you thought, then he backed it up with your most recent selfie so you couldn't give the whole 'That's my friend' bull****. And not sure who the second is, if it was Gen then he was seriously trying to get banned for ****s and giggles. And no one cares if we get banned, we have proved we don't give a ****.

Unlike you we take the **** we give without running to a mod like a 5 y/o runs to his mum after getting slapped by a 10 y/o for being a gobby little ****. And we definitely don't flinch when we get banned.

Try again small kid.
    Someone's salty, keep getting trashed :)

Edited: September 3, 2015

6. Thanks for the free HKs Bakura :l

7. Thanks for the free HKs Bakura :l
    I knew it! ahahah Did you forget to take SS? O.O

8. I knew it! ahahah Did you forget to take SS? O.O
    Nope, why would I take SS of a graveyard camp BG? Do you really think I'm that ******ed?

Seriously though, I haven't done BGs for 2 days and I find it funny that the moment I log in-game and queue BG, it's against you and it's a graveyard camp, as always :(
    Edited: September 4, 2015

9. Nope, why would I take SS of a graveyard camp BG? Do you really think I'm that ******ed?
    Yea? So what is this?
    Spoiler: Show
    Actually I take SS of every single BG I play regardless of its outcome or who I played against.

Seriously though, I haven't done BGs for 2 days and I find it funny that the moment I log in-game and queue BG, it's against you and it's a graveyard camp, as always :(
    Did u check my group? I think I was the only full geared. Plus I'm helping my friends gearing ;D

10. Yea? So what is this?

Did u check my group? I think I was the only full geared. Plus I'm helping my friends gearing ;D
    You had like 4 healers just sayin

11. how the **** do you guys always get to fight eachother? here i am doing bgs like 25 hours a day 8 days a week and im having so much troubles finding a premade.. hello pls explain

12. how the **** do you guys always get to fight eachother? here i am doing bgs like 25 hours a day 8 days a week and im having so much troubles finding a premade.. hello pls explain
    Ive not done a bg in a month but every time i tried i could never get tclick and medan except from one time which was very disappointing, turns out graveyard camping isnt fun in any way even if it is tclick.

13. I can see your point, but I think you're not totally right.

1. I can compare him to other rogues and saying that he's not that good.
    2. Basically what you're saying can be used when he talk good about someone. Am I not able to say "Reckful is a amazing rogue" since I don't play one?
    3. I don't like rogues playing with 2x No'kaleds, Vial, BLF and a lot of other PvE parts bragging about 1shoting people. Don't even say that they play with no resilience because who cares about that when the enemy can't even aswsers back?
    Late reply, but THIS TIMES 100 SO ****ING MUCH. Some people can't get this through their ****ing heads.

Before moltdown, I played multiple times with Gorerr on old Warsong. When we were both full cata, he was nothing. Boom, comes in the pve gear and it was a one shot parade. Now on Nelth, its a whole new story. There are TONS of better rogues that actually know what they are doing, even if they have pve weps. Don't buy into his childish ****. Dude also needs to learn how to ****ing spell. Hate *****ing on a game, but this one thing just really bugs me. Enjoy :D

-Swayzexpress

14. Late reply, but THIS TIMES 100 SO ****ING MUCH. Some people can't get this through their ****ing heads.

Before moltdown, I played multiple times with Gorerr on old Warsong. When we were both full cata, he was nothing. Boom, comes in the pve gear and it was a one shot parade. Now on Nelth, its a whole new story. There are TONS of better rogues that actually know what they are doing, even if they have pve weps. Don't buy into his childish ****. Dude also needs to learn how to ****ing spell. Hate *****ing on a game, but this one thing just really bugs me. Enjoy :D

-Swayzexpress
    There is actually really good rogues that know what they're doing, even with a lot of PvE... They can show their skill but there is nothing much special when some rogue like that 1shot people, since everything they had to do, is cc spam hemo and pray for some procs of kaleds, vial and BLF =P

P.S: I'm not salty at all, i just wanna show u my point.

15. how the **** do you guys always get to fight eachother? here i am doing bgs like 25 hours a day 8 days a week and im having so much troubles finding a premade.. hello pls explain
    Although we do get premades from other guilds all the time, i personally only meet FATALITY rarely (let alone Medan or Tdot themselves), which is weird considering they appear to do so many BGs..

Edit: Lo and behold, i met Tdot twice today with my alt hahha.... i should make more posts like this :p

First ... 1220212223243272 ... Last