1. This is why nobody takes you seriously.
    Nobody takes me seriously because I'm a honorable man and actually care for my people? Sorry, I don't comprehend your moronic logic. Crawl back to whatever rubbish bin you came from and don't test the wrath of the Elder Gods.
    And? What are you trying to prove with that wall of bull****? Are you mad or what?!

Keep getting farmed in Rated BGs, Bakura. GG

2. And? What are you trying to prove with that wall of bull****? Are you mad or what?!
    Keep getting farmed in Rated BGs, Bakura. GG
    You didn't win me... You won agaisnt my Guild >_>

Plus... Should I remind you when u lost to my Feral alt in arenas? (Now u come and say, "idc about Arenas"... Should I care about Bgs? xD

3. which are still trash despite their gear since they're from DONORS
    Can you explain this logic please?

4. As long as you keep talking condescendingly to everyone who isn't a 420 MLG 13BG37 G0DX you will never be a so called "honorable man".

And you call my logic moronic.. because I said nobody takes you seriously because you "refuse to fight your horde brethren"? *sigh* and yet you continue with this nonsense "damage in bgs > arena rating" "arena players humping pillars are bads, bg gods with PvE items and pure dmg specs ftw11!!".

Maybe you should reread all this completely horse **** you've been spouting for the past weeks, and then reevaluate.

****ing roleplayer..

5. ****ing roleplayer..
    Earthrealm belongs to Shinnok. It became the staging area from which he would finish his war on the Elder Gods which began eons ago. The Elder Gods had lied to the denizens of the realms; they were not individual beings, but merely parts of a greater collective known as the One Being. Shinnok would merge the realms and awaken him. Whole once more the one being devours the Elder Gods. Shinnok watched with satisfaction. This reality has finally come to an end.
    Edited: September 9, 2015

6. LOOOOOOL i love topics like this, they put a smile on my face :) <--- see?

to that guy that says bgs>arena, you funny. you can get top dmg in bg easily, it s the easiest thing in the world, and every arena player that plays on high rate knows how to do it. everyone had some 30-0 stats and 10 mill dmg in some bg, it s just no biggie. i guess you get zerker ams instantly (LOL) outbreak and then pestilence. Pop burst macro plus garg DnD spread deseases again and your first 500k dmg is done in less then 20 seconds. do that in arena and your enemy will be at 90% maybe. have a nice day little bg hero :)

7. LOOOOOOL i love topics like this, they put a smile on my face :) <--- see?

to that guy that says bgs>arena, you funny. you can get top dmg in bg easily, it s the easiest thing in the world, and every arena player that plays on high rate knows how to do it. everyone had some 30-0 stats and 10 mill dmg in some bg, it s just no biggie. i guess you get zerker ams instantly (LOL) outbreak and then pestilence. Pop burst macro plus garg DnD spread deseases again and your first 500k dmg is done in less then 20 seconds. do that in arena and your enemy will be at 90% maybe. have a nice day little bg hero :)
    Oh really? You're implying it's that easy to achieve high damage in BGs? Fine then, for the 1000th time I'm telling you this. Get on whatever class you play, get some Strength/Agility/Intellect potions/elixirs, join a BG and start DPSing everything in your way. Keep working on that and try to stay close to the "1 million damage per minute ratio". Honestly, I've never seen someone did that besides Agonyx and you simply say anyone could do it?! Keep doing that til your fingers bleed and completely ignore the objectives. After you've done that come here and post a SS of your damage done in that BG. I'd bet you would barely do 2-3 mill damage at best. Which I'd easily double or triple in same given duration without even trying :p Have a nice day little arena trash :)

Oh, and if you really think anyone could do 10 mil damage, then why don't me show a few SS's of yours doing so in a non-AV map? :p

8. Man.... i was going to post a screenshot of us defeating FATALITY with zero deaths and they left BG after the 2nd cap. Come on guys : /

9. Medan u should stop bringing anything else bout the rated 1 you guys didnt farm us 2 you did won and the second game involved a lot of luck and 1 dc from our side
    3 I see no point in you continuing to bash my members or who ever any further .Say what you have to say after this Sunday because were going to continue our rateds.Dont make me mention how we farmed u with Bgherg in rena as well i got screenshots should i post em? just bout 3 of em and you guys stopped queing cuz you had no chance to win that 2v2.
    Now stop talkin trash any further bout Bakura.Meed him and duel him 1v1 if you want to prove something.Your really just one Dk without your teammates .They do tthe job all you do is make weird noises runnign after us while u get pocket healed. -.-

10. Medan u should stop bringing anything else bout the rated 1 you guys didnt farm us 2 you did won and the second one involved a lot of luck and 1 dc.
    3 I see no point in you continuing to bash my members or who ever any further .Say what you have to say after this Sunday because were going to continue our rateds.Dont make me mention how we farmed u with Bgherg in rena as well i got screenshots should i post em? just bout 3 of em and you guys stopped queing cuz you had no chance to win that 2v2.
    Now stop talkin trash any further bout Bakura.Meed him and duel him 1v1 if you want to prove something.Your really just one Dk without your teammates .They do tthe job all you do is make weird noises runnign after us while u get pocket healed. -.-
    Oh, not only I've "farmed" your guild in these 2 games, but I've also DECIMATED whoever stood in my way during them. The moment I get near a healer/caster they're pretty much done. There was no luck involved, you guys got outplayed and outclassed so bad. Are you still butthurt over the fact I sexually obliterated you in multiple occasions during these games or? You and that "Bgherg" are no match for me. As for Bakura, he wouldn't stand much of a chance against FATALITY's best either, there's no point in dueling him. As far as I recall FATALITY has beaten your trash guild 4 times in RBGs so far. Whie you've beaten us only 1 time when our FC and our best DPS (me) got dc'd. Otherwise, you'd get demolished just like the other 4 games.

We have spoken.

11. As for Bakura, he wouldn't stand much of a chance against FATALITY's best either
    And who are we talking about?

there's no point in dueling him.
    You already did it :3

12. if you call 7v9 a win with ur desparate run at 24th min .u guys barely making it a win sure why not .Medan im not butthurt ur the one that is.were all having fun and all u do is try to screw it.your not worth my time sorry.
    Il 1v1 you anytime. All you do is trash talk while you do nothing and cant do anything without your healers.Sexually assault? is a game u weirdo go do that to your girlfriend. ah i forgot you proaly dont have one because your too obsessed trash talkin on the forums and trying to **** a good relationship im having with your guild by provoking me and my members. You have no honor and you have nothing to prove your worth as i mentioned your nothing without your team.your a solo Dk who will lose to anybody in my opinion .Get a life ;/
    bout the decimation.i killed you at least few times without u been able to do nothing in those bgs.
    you should really stop tryint to prove something.your not wotth nobodies time

13. if you call 7v9 a win with ur desparate run at 24th min .u guys barely making it a win sure why not .Medan im not butthurt ur the one that is.were all having fun and all u do is try to screw it.your not worth my time sorry.
    He's just trying so hard to prove something since everybody farmed him in Arenas >_>

14. He's just trying so hard to prove something since everybody farmed him in Arenas >_>
    everyone farms medan on arenas and bgs.
    he just cries here about being an elder god as a way to piss people off
    i 10/10 him, everyone that's active on these forums took the bait for than once. including me.
    but he's still a bad player and so is fatality

15. if you call 7v9 a win with ur desparate run at 24th min .u guys barely making it a win sure why not .Medan im not butthurt ur the one that is.were all having fun and all u do is try to screw it.your not worth my time sorry.
    Il 1v1 you anytime. All you do is trash talk while you do nothing and cant do anything without your healers.Sexually assault? is a game u weirdo go do that to your girlfriend. ah i forgot you proaly dont have one because your too obsessed trash talkin on the forums and trying to **** a good relationship im having with your guild by provoking me and my members. You have no honor and you have nothing to prove your worth as i mentioned your nothing without your team.your a solo Dk who will lose to anybody in my opinion .Get a life ;/
    bout the decimation.i killed you at least few times without u been able to do nothing in those bgs.
    you should really stop tryint to prove something.your not wotth nobodies time
    A win is still a win, no matter what. Stop telling lame excuses to justify the noobishness of your guild. And it's not 1 win actually, it's 4 wins. I'm also having fun watching you raging on the forum right now over the fact I demolished your pathetic guild multiple times. Again, I've got nothing to prove as I'm already well knows to be the best player on this server. I'm not provoking you, it's Bakura who tested the might of a God and I had to state the fact I annihilated his pathetic *** along with his guild. And clearly, you're one hiding behind healers the entire time and in our only 1v1 encounter u got curbstomped so bad that I didn't even need to AMS. I don't mind dueling u but I'll make sure to record that duel to show the whole server how badly I pwned your pathetic *** :p
    He's just trying so hard to prove something since everybody farmed him in Arenas >_>
    Either you're mentally handicapped (which I wouldn't really doubt) or you're still butthurt like your GM over the decimation that happened to your guild. I've always told you if you got anything to prove you gotta face us in RBGs (that was back in DDS days) and so you did, and obviously you ultimately failed 2 times. Luckily for you, I'm no longer allowed to use my divine powers while on Azeroth, otherwise I'd wipe you out of existence with a snap of my finger you ungrateful fool.

We have spoken.

First ... 2129303132334181 ... Last