1. You've beaten me in arena which doesn't really count. RBGs do count; in which you got farmed in :P
    You're so funny.... "Arena doesn't count(...) RBGs do count"

You don't "care" cause you got farmed so bad and can't get over the fact you're TRASH and is your guild.
    I don't care because, as I said before , is a 10v10 fight.... where I actually almost didn't fight since I was defending bases.

Keep failing....

i just want to state that in the 2 RBGs in gilneas you came 3rd in damage in both games, both out damaged by a boomkin and fire mage, BGs you cant simply take all the credit for
    BGs is a team effort and you should know this although you probably might have forgotten this due to the fact that you solo queue now and carry 50k lowbies daily and the only time you do win is where you have to do 99% of everything.
    Finally you got some attitude... Medan is literally making fun of you and your guild.

2. I don't care because, as I said before , is a 10v10 fight.... where I actually almost didn't fight since I was defending bases.
    If you honestly don't care you wouldn't have cried to your GM about how badly I roasted you on the forum allowing me to roast him as well.

Like seriously, if you think you can handle an argument with a god, then you gotta deal with the consequences. As a punishment to your insolence, I had to expose the ultimate failure of your guild through losing 4 consecutive RBGs to my former guild. I'd be glad to farm you guys again on Sundays just to teach you to NEVER mess with a god.

You will accept me as your saviour or be DOOMED.

3. Pl0x upvote dis https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/r...5#comment-9013
    Lost a BG before few days because our FC Dc'd and flag didnt go back to Horde base, Horde capped one flag somehow and well it became one of those "nuke da **** outta fc asap" type of bg.
    (they capped 1 flag and couldnt get to middle of map with flag again with everyone deffing fc kek)
    Edited: September 10, 2015

4. I made it to 54 kills before dying and then I spawned into a graveyard camp - twice. ಠ_ಠ
    But hey, close game!

5. I made it to 54 kills before dying and then I spawned into a graveyard camp - twice. ಠ_ಠ
    But hey, close game!

Still nowhere close to mine.

I outdamaged you by 6 mill with 37 min time elapsed, while the one you posted had 51 min time elapsed :/

Try harder next time :)

6. Still nowhere close to mine.

I outdamaged you by 6 mill with 37 min time elapsed, while the one you posted had 51 min time elapsed :/

Try harder next time :)
    Atleast he didnt die 24 times

7. Atleast he didnt die 24 times
    So?

Damage done> Killing Blow/Deaths ratio

Also, you need to split up the word "atleast" cause it's 2 words, not 1.

You're welcome.

8. So?

Also, you need to split up the word "atleast" cause it's 2 words, not 1.

You're welcome.
    Real damage>Useless AoE pestilence

9. So?

Please stop this already. Damage done is way less important than kills, especially when you talk about AOE damage. As a healer i don't give a damn how much damage you do, as long as nobody dies. Your job isn't to do raw damage to show it off, your job is to kill with that said damage, so there are less players against your team in the field, which makes it easier to kill the remaining ones and dominate the area your team is fighting. By spreading your damage all over the place you only make my job as a healer easier. How about focusing all that damage to a single target so i can't keep him alive and you actually kill him? I mean, if nobody in my team dies what's the point of you doing all that damage?

Oh and you dying all the time also makes my job easier once again. Because all this pressure you suppose to provide goes away and everyone has their HP bars filled up by the time you start fighting again. And then all is repeated. You do a bunch of AOE damage, nobody dies, you die, i fill everyone up, etc, etc.

Your job is to kill, this is why you do damage. Not just to show off a big number that means nothing. Opponents who do less damage but focus that damage on single targets in order to kill them are a much bigger threat against a team that has at least one healer. If your opponents don't have a healer then sure, maybe your DPS spreading works. But not against a team with a (decent) healer.

10. Please stop this already. Damage done is way less important than kills. As a healer i don't give a damn how much damage you do, as long as nobody dies. Your job isn't to do damage, your job is to kill with that said damage, so there are less players against your team in the field, which makes it easier to kill the remaining ones and dominate the area your team is fighting. By spreading your damage all over the place you only make my job as a healer easier. How about focusing all that damage to a single target so i can't keep him alive and you actually kill him? I mean, if nobody in my team dies what's the point of you doing all that damage?

Oh and you dying all the time also makes my job easier once again. Because all this pressure you suppose to provide goes away and everyone has their HP bars filled up by the time you start fighting again. And then all is repeated. You do a bunch of damage, nobody dies, you die, i fill everyone up, etc, etc.

Your job is to kill, this is why you do damage. To kill, not to show off a big number that means nothing. Opponents who do less damage but focus that damage on single targets in order to kill them are a much bigger threat.
    But you see he is only one person, his role is to throw out as much dots as possible while I have really good single target pressure. This is why myself and Medan performed well in 2 man groups and rated as we play along each others strengths thus overcoming the enemy.

11. But you see he is only one person, his role is to throw out as much dots as possible while I have really good single target pressure. This is why myself and Medan performed well in 2 man groups and rated as we play along each others strengths thus overcoming the enemy.
    I agree that good AOE dps can help a premade team that knows what they are doing and can actually take advantage of that. But this "philosophy" only works then. Not when solo queuing with random groups, trying to do as much random AOE damage to as many random targets as possible before dying in a few seconds and then repeat.

12. Please stop this already. Damage done is way less important than kills, especially when you talk about AOE damage. As a healer i don't give a damn how much damage you do, as long as nobody dies. Your job isn't to do raw damage to show it off, your job is to kill with that said damage, so there are less players against your team in the field, which makes it easier to kill the remaining ones and dominate the area your team is fighting. By spreading your damage all over the place you only make my job as a healer easier. How about focusing all that damage to a single target so i can't keep him alive and you actually kill him? I mean, if nobody in my team dies what's the point of you doing all that damage?

Oh and you dying all the time also makes my job easier once again. Because all this pressure you suppose to provide goes away and everyone has their HP bars filled up by the time you start fighting again. And then all is repeated. You do a bunch of AOE damage, nobody dies, you die, i fill everyone up, etc, etc.

Your job is to kill, this is why you do damage. Not just to show off a big number that means nothing. Opponents who do less damage but focus that damage on single targets in order to kill them are a much bigger threat against a team that has at least one healer. If your opponents don't have a healer then sure, maybe your DPS spreading works. But not against a team with a (decent) healer.

13. Please stop this already. Damage done is way less important than kills. As a healer i don't give a damn how much damage you do, as long as nobody dies. Your job isn't to do damage, your job is to kill with that said damage, so there are less players against your team in the field, which makes it easier to kill the remaining ones and dominate the area your team is fighting. By spreading your damage all over the place you only make my job as a healer easier. How about focusing all that damage to a single target so i can't keep him alive and you actually kill him? I mean, if nobody in my team dies what's the point of you doing all that damage?

Oh and you dying all the time also makes my job easier once again. Because all this pressure you suppose to provide goes away and everyone has their HP bars filled up by the time you start fighting again. And then all is repeated. You do a bunch of damage, nobody dies, you die, i fill everyone up, etc, etc.

Your job is to kill, not to do random damage all over the place.
    You mad?

Damage done is WAY more important than useless Killing Blows. It's not hard to roll a hunter and spam kill shot at -20% hp targets to get many KBs. But when it comes to damage, there's no luck involved here. The amount of damage you you're able to dish out depends on how skilled you are and how well you can play your class. For instance, there were Kirra and Bgherg doing single target damage AND AoE damage in that AV, still I easily managed to double their doumage. There's many UHDKs who tryhard in BGs and spreading AoE damage all over the place but none of them would ever close to me. The only exception here is possibly Agonyx. And it's about time till I break his damage record in that AV.

Even Kirra claimed he would "triple" my damage in SV spec, but talk is cheap, you know. Haven't you realized yet the only reason I play BGs is to top damage? I mean, when there's like 80 ppl in an AV and I managed to outdamage all of them, doesn't that mean I am BETTER than all of them? Of course it does. I don't need Honor Points that much so there's no reason to tryhard about winning.

My job is to spread aids, so I end up doing top damage, so I could brag about how godly I am. You got that?

14. come on now all i see how many killing blows and dps someone can do but yet no one here is a balance druid which first requires skill :D and intellect to even play it right 2nd we do amazing dps 3rd we are lords so instead of medan being godly or whatever PRAISE US! - Therabane

First ... 2533343536374585 ... Last