1. You mad?

Damage done is WAY more important than useless Killing Blows.
    Once again you think i'm talking about killing BLOWS. No. I'm not talking about killing BLOWS. Im talking about my teammate dying. I don't care who gave the last blow. I care for who did all the damage in order for my teammate to die.

My job is to spread aids, so I end up doing top damage, so I could brag about how godly I am. You got that?
    By all means do that. Just don't try to convince everyone that this method is what makes a difference in order to win or lose the BG in the end, at least most of the times. If you use this method against my team, it won't work and you know it.
    Edited: September 10, 2015

2. Did you really just compare a pestilence specced unholy dk in a 40v40 bg to an arcane mage..

3. Did you really just compare a pestilence specced unholy dk in a 40v40 bg to an arcane mage..
    Yes I did. You mad?

4. You mad?

Damage done is WAY more important than useless Killing Blows. It's not hard to roll a hunter and spam kill shot at -20% hp targets to get many KBs. But when it comes to damage, there's no luck involved here. The amount of damage you you're able to dish out depends on how skilled you are and how well you can play your class. For instance, there were Kirra and Bgherg doing single target damage AND AoE damage in that AV, still I easily managed to double their doumage. There's many UHDKs who tryhard in BGs and spreading AoE damage all over the place but none of them would ever close to me. The only exception here is possibly Agonyx. And it's about time till I break his damage record in that AV.

Even Kirra claimed he would "triple" my damage in SV spec, but talk is cheap, you know. Haven't you realized yet the only reason I play BGs is to top damage? I mean, when there's like 80 ppl in an AV and I managed to outdamage all of them, doesn't that mean I am BETTER than all of them? Of course it does. I don't need Honor Points that much so there's no reason to tryhard about winning.

My job is to spread aids, so I end up doing top damage, so I could brag about how godly I am. You got that?
    Lel, and whats hard about poping all cds on yourself, use outbreak and pestilence ?
    And trust me I would triple your damage if only thing I did was spam Multishot in Survival.

5. And trust me I would triple your damage if only thing I did was spam Multishot in Survival.
    No, you wouldn't. The only good SV hunter I'm aware is Yungmazb and he was NEVER able to outdamage me in any BG map. You could give it a try if you wish. But trust me, I can not be outdamaged.

6. No, you wouldn't. The only good SV hunter I'm aware is Yungmazb and he was NEVER able to outdamage me in any BG map. You could give it a try if you wish. But trust me, I can not be outdamaged.
    Ive seen plenty people here posting pics outdamaging you, im just too lazy to find and quote

7. lol man i love this threads always just keeps me playing on neltharion good thing they are alot of forum warriors

8. But trust me, I can not be outdamaged.

Ive seen plenty people here posting pics outdamaging you, im just too lazy to find and quote

9. I can not be outdamaged.
    Again, its not how much damage you can do, its how good you can use said damage. You just spread random AOE damage to random targets. Even targets that may have been CCed, blinded, poly-morphed, etc. Which is bad (for your team).
    Edited: September 10, 2015

10. >10 min BG
    >graveyard camp
    >I was the only decent player in horde team

LAMO, what a tryhard, GG!

11. Again, its not how much damage you can do, its how good you can use said damage. You just spread random AOE damage to random targets. Even targets that may have been CCed, blinded, poly-morphed, etc. Which is bad.
    Did you not read this?
    You mad?

Damage done is WAY more important than useless Killing Blows. It's not hard to roll a hunter and spam kill shot at -20% hp targets to get many KBs. But when it comes to damage, there's no luck involved here. The amount of damage you you're able to dish out depends on how skilled you are and how well you can play your class. For instance, there were Kirra and Bgherg doing single target damage AND AoE damage in that AV, still I easily managed to double their doumage. There's many UHDKs who tryhard in BGs and spreading AoE damage all over the place but none of them would ever close to me. The only exception here is possibly Agonyx. And it's about time till I break his damage record in that AV.

Even Kirra claimed he would "triple" my damage in SV spec, but talk is cheap, you know. Haven't you realized yet the only reason I play BGs is to top damage? I mean, when there's like 80 ppl in an AV and I managed to outdamage all of them, doesn't that mean I am BETTER than all of them? Of course it does. I don't need Honor Points that much so there's no reason to tryhard about winning.

12. >10 min BG
    >graveyard camp
    >I was the only decent player in horde team

LAMO, what a tryhard, GG!
    Well you said you cant be outdamaged..

13. Did you not read this?
    Did you not read that i wasn't talking about killing blows?

Do you even care that doing a little damage to 1 million targets doesn't make a huge difference to opposing healers?

Do you even care that you break CCs with your out of control AOE DPS which helps your opponents instead of your teammates?

14. Well you said you cant be outdamaged..
    And how am I supposed to do any damage (at all) when I get 1shotted the moment I rezz? Have you ever thought of that? Do you know what the term "graveyard camp" even mean?

First ... 2634353637384686 ... Last