1. Why are you people still talking to Megan? He realized the only way he can somewhat keep his dignity is to pretend that he was trolling all along. Which is what he's doing now.
    Actually no, my only purpose on Neltharion sub-forum was to fuel drama for entertainment since my very first post in here. here's it:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....77#post2441877

Read the post carefully and you'd realize it's utter made up bull****.

At first, I was just spectating the mini-wars between Hannzo and Delenis then I started attacking other members which often resulted in these 50+ pages threads. here's a few examples:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....24#post2446124 (I didn't even know who Tdot was back then)
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....07#post2461507
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....80#post2477080

It went from just attacking specific individuals to attacking whole guilds, then attacking the whole alliance faction and it took a whole new turn with spamming BG scoreboards, posting MK fatalities and finally this "god complex" thing.

For those who thought I was being serious in these kind of posts (and those who still do), I'll need to clarify a few things:
    >I'm not a god
    >I'm not the best player on Nelth
    >anyone with my spec/gear/talents/reforges and half a brain could easily do the same amount of damage in BGs, if not more
    >arena rating IS more valuable than any other accomplishment in BGs
    >FATALITY is NOT rank 1 guild

Is there anything have I missed?
    Edited: September 10, 2015

2. @Aio I see your point, I'll stop. I just deleted my most recent post.

My apologies for Bakura, Berzer, Ntroul, Kirra, Danii and whoever felt offended by the bull**** I've been spreading.

This thread will most likely be the last of its kind. I was the one who started all of this and I shall end it.

I guess it's time to finally bring rest to the Neltharion Sub-forum.
    I honestly dont know if i should believe you....probably Tdot and homicide told you your out of the next rated if you do not apologize or make things up with us. But whatever .You can offend me as much as you want but never dare say anything bad about my guild or members AGAIN!Im leading a 12 year old community on 3 different games with the goal of making em all happy and i actually am succeeding in what i am doing.You did succeed to get hated pretty much so i suggest you turn that page and start working toward a better Medan who doesnt act like 9 year old kid who just learned to curse at people.
    Edited: September 10, 2015

3. A better Medan? Without a better Aio? Mhm, you see Medan apologising, its done its over and here comes arcane and just has to throw that last punch, knowing very well it can ignite everything from the beginning, so in my eyes, him and medan can start dating and get a room to fap in because they are exactly the same, just on oposite sides of wow. Anyway's im also done with this

4. I just went to take a nap.... and all this happen? It looks I woke up from a 10 years sleep O.O

5. You know, sitting here reminiscing about the early days of this flame war on the Neltharion subforums; it was fun. I had alot of fun the first few months. You'd sit up late at night and the pages just kept going. It was exhilarating to say the least, a new form of action in an otherwise forgotten expansion. I still have the first PMs between me and Arbiterone regarding this:

Because back then, even if things got heated, it was all in good fun trying to bring some competitiveness to Neltharion. Even Arbiterone understood that, hell he even joined in on the fun from time to time:

Spoiler: Show

But after a while these things turned into more of a habit rather than a source of entertainment. It was just something we did with our playtime on Warmane. And hey, I still like that, we brought some life to the subforum of our realm which was otherwise pretty dead and dull. But it's over now, it's done. At some point all of this went from fun and fresh to just being... Well, sad.

So, yeah. I think you should stop, it's not funny anymore. It's done, it's over. Just stop.

I'd also like to apologize to Arbiterone for making his job so much harder than it had to be. I'm sorry if I ever directly caused you any unnecessary trouble, which I know that I did. I did mean it when I said that you were my favorite mod, I just got caught up in the 'heat of battle' of drama and conflict. That's part of the reason why I decided to stop, out of respect to the Moderator who allowed us to have at it at each other in the first place. I've still never seen drama like this on the Molten/Warmane forums and I can imagine that regrets were had in allowing us to do it.

But yeah, anyways - I think it's about time you stop, Medan. Hell even John stopped, now there's just you clinging on the form of recognition that you feel like you earned from all of this. Let it go and move on, it's not funny anymore.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    For old times sake.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

6. Actually no, my only purpose on Neltharion sub-forum was to fuel drama for entertainment since my very first post in here. here's it:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....77#post2441877

Read the post carefully and you'd realize it's utter made up bull****.

At first, I was just spectating the mini-wars between Hannzo and Delenis then I started attacking other members which often resulted in these 50+ pages threads. here's a few examples:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....24#post2446124 (I didn't even know who Tdot was back then)
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....07#post2461507
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....80#post2477080

It went from just attacking specific individuals to attacking whole guilds, then attacking the whole alliance faction and it took a whole new turn with spamming BG scoreboards, posting MK fatalities and finally this "god complex" thing.

For those who thought I was being serious in these kind of posts (and those who still do), I'll need to clarify a few things:
    >I'm not a god
    >anyone with my spec/gear/talents/reforges and half a brain could easily do the same amount of damage in BGs, if not more

Is there anything have I missed?
    took me a while to realize it was just an elaborate troll. :^)

7. A better Medan? Without a better Aio? Mhm, you see Medan apologising, its done its over and here comes arcane and just has to throw that last punch, knowing very well it can ignite everything from the beginning, so in my eyes, him and medan can start dating and get a room to fap in because they are exactly the same, just on oposite sides of wow. Anyway's im also done with this
    I do hope is somehow possible...

Since when warmane became a dating website? XD

8. You know, sitting here reminiscing about the early days of this flame war on the Neltharion subforums; it was fun. I had alot of fun the first few months. You'd sit up late at night and the pages just kept going. It was exhilarating to say the least, a new form of action in an otherwise forgotten expansion. I still have the first PMs between me and Arbiterone regarding this:

Because back then, even if things got heated, it was all in good fun trying to bring some competitiveness to Neltharion. Even Arbiterone understood that, hell he even joined in on the fun from time to time:

But after a while these things turned into more of a habit rather than a source of entertainment. It was just something we did with our playtime on Warmane. And hey, I still like that, we brought some life to the subforum of our realm which was otherwise pretty dead and dull. But it's over now, it's done. At some point all of this went from fun and fresh to just being... Well, sad.

So, yeah. I think you should stop, it's not funny anymore. It's done, it's over. Just stop.

I'd also like to apologize to Arbiterone for making his job so much harder than it had to be. I'm sorry if I ever directly caused you any unnecessary trouble, which I know that I did. I did mean it when I said that you were my favorite mod, I just got caught up in the 'heat of battle' of drama and conflict. That's part of the reason why I decided to stop, out of respect to the Moderator who allowed us to have at it at each other in the first place. I've still never seen drama like this on the Molten/Warmane forums and I can imagine that regrets were had in allowing us to do it.

But yeah, anyways - I think it's about time you stop, Medan. Hell even John stopped, now there's just you clinging on the form of recognition that you feel like you earned from all of this. Let it go and move on, it's not funny anymore.
    This would be accepted but you had to throw that last punch at Medan. Therefore you can take this message shove it up your *** and go **** yourself

9. This would be accepted but you had to throw that last punch at Medan. Therefore you can take this message shove it up your *** and go **** yourself
    Accepted? What did you think that was, a peace offering? No no no, that was me thinking to myself "how can I tick Medan off one last time since anything even slightly aggressive is fought off with excuses and delusions of grandeur?" and I realised 'hey, what if I level the playing field with a story of bonding and sentimentality, that's what he wanted after all; recognition and respect.'

So I soothed his anger with a tad bit of insight and mutual understanding and voila; his defenses went straight down. Hell, it went even better than expected:

>I'm not a god
    Yes, it was all just an evil master plan all along!

Or, you know... Maybe I didn't write that for either of you. Maybe I didn't give two ****s about how you'd react to it. Maybe I'm still just a funny pleb poking at the brats with their inflated egos. Or maybe I wrote all of that to show some respect to Arbiterone for having to deal with us all this time, who knows.

Regardless of why I wrote that; grow up crybaby. The world doesn't revolve around you.

First ... 2836373839404888 ... Last