1. Open thread to see posted bg pictures.. end up... well. here.. wherever this is

2. Open thread to see posted bg pictures.. end up... well. here.. wherever this is
    Beautiful isn't it :')

3. Open thread to see posted bg pictures.. end up... well. here.. wherever this is
    Welcome to the Neltharion subforum!

4. Open thread to see posted bg pictures.. end up... well. here.. wherever this is
    This is Neltharion.... Every thread is a off-topic thread

5. It was an entertaining journey. Though...lost a lot of brain cells while reading all that b******t that has been posted here <.<

6. WELL, that certainly went from 0 to 100 real ****ing fast! What an event!

Alright, back to keeping the peace by holding hands while singing Celine Dion songs and all that good stuff.

7. WELL, that certainly went from 0 to 100 real ****ing fast! What an event!

Alright, back to keeping the peace by holding hands while singing Celine Dion songs and all that good stuff.
    Then back down to 0 even faster!

8. Then back down to 0 even faster!
    Went down faster than your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

9. Went down faster than your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    ;_; Y u do dis

10. Plus 1on that .here is another topic to entertain ourselfs....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9w2132R7ts

Should warmane finally put a stop to multyboxers or nurf pala more?
    you tell me
    I think Rets are under powered :> Censures damage should be increased and WoG is only healing for 150k, way too little.

Spoiler: Show
    let it begin

11. Should warmane finally put a stop to multyboxers
    I vote yes. People argue that Blizzard allows them so Warmane should too. Difference is that Blizz servers can handle them. Here, they cause lag and sometimes wow errors as well.

12. I vote yes. People argue that Blizzard allows them so Warmane should too. Difference is that Blizz servers can handle them. Here, they cause lag and sometimes wow errors as well.
    Also blizz allow it because they earn more money from each account, here they don't.

13. Also blizz allow it because they earn more money from each account, here they don't.
    Warmane earns money from these multiboxers too.

Last time I checked, a good portion of them had BIS gear (from donations, most likely)

Add to the server's dying population
    Promote World PVP

14. I vote yes. People argue that Blizzard allows them so Warmane should too. Difference is that Blizz servers can handle them. Here, they cause lag and sometimes wow errors as well.
    You voting yes on both or just to ban mboxers XD think pala is ok...you know tentecle doesnt even proc ...

and did somebody delete my last post with the video...i cant see it anymore lol
    wonder if you can get banned for killing multiboxer with ret tentecle bug procs....might not post mty other 7 recordings of me killing Prepare or il really get ret nerfed hard....
    Edited: September 11, 2015

First ... 2937383940414989 ... Last