1. I couldn't care less about bgs, I just like to see people getting salty... Like you.
    What do you care then? Duels? :p

2. What do you care then? Duels? :p
    I care about fishing http://cata.openwow.com/item=13757 in Deadwind Pass between 12 and 14pm svt, on tuesdays, every third week of every second month. on every leap year ofc.

problim?

3. I care about fishing http://cata.openwow.com/item=13757 in Deadwind Pass between 12 and 14pm svt, on tuesdays, every third week of every second month. on every leap year ofc.

problim?
    Thats the way man :D

4. Going on topic again.

This is the reason why BGs would never be that competitive.

Spoiler: Show

Alliance playing with one low geared healer and Horde playing with 4 healers in one BG of 10.

BGs are full of people who don't even know what to target and have no idea what CC is. They all go 100% DPS TRYHARDING and don't let the people that I'm trying to cc alone >_<

5. Fullscreen: http://piclair.com/data/6a7xz.jpg

What happened with the trashtalking, Alvie? It just ended all of a sudden :{

6. What happened with the trashtalking, Alvie? It just ended all of a sudden :{
    Srsly... Timmy talked so much, where is he now?

7. Going on topic again.

This is the reason why BGs would never be that competitive.

Alliance playing with one low geared healer and Horde playing with 4 healers in one BG of 10.

BGs are full of people who don't even know what to target and have no idea what CC is. They all go 100% DPS TRYHARDING and don't let the people that I'm trying to cc alone >_<
    CC is for arena playing plebs not for bgz. Kappapapa

8. CC is for arena playing plebs not for bgz. Kappapapa
    That reminds me of something >_>

9. CC is for arena playing plebs not for bgz. Kappapapa
    exactly, who needs to CC in bgs when you can literally 3 shot people ... kappa

10. exactly, who needs to CC in bgs when you can literally 3 shot people ... kappa
    Or even better 3 shot 4 guys.

11. exactly, who needs to CC in bgs when you can literally 3 shot people ... kappa
    So, are you finally going to admit that BGs doesn't take that much skill? :D

12. So, are you finally going to admit that BGs doesn't take that much skill? :D
    It needz mad skeels men

13. It needz mad skeels men
    I once capped one flag. It was the best play I ever made :D

14. So, are you finally going to admit that BGs doesn't take that much skill? :D
    It does take skill, especially vs a team that knows what it's doing, earlier today I sat in ruins of Lordearon for 25 mins on my holy pala, with a priest keeping me OOM for basically the whole duration and the priest drinking 2 times, while keeping myself and my partner alive, I will admit it wasent hard at all especially with a Mage chain CC'ing me.

You cannot compare a 2s match to a difficulty of healing an RBG where mostly everyone is BiS/full cata and where you can instantly be targeted by 5-6 people and drop dead without any peel. You simply don't have the freedom to "mana burn" spam for 20 seconds in RBGs unless you bring possibly 4 healers which dosent happen often.

In random bgs CC isn't that important, but you still need CC regardless in rateds especially cyclone along with silence

15. earlier today I sat in ruins of Lordearon for 25 mins on my holy pala, with a priest keeping me OOM for basically the whole duration and the priest drinking 2 times, while keeping myself and my partner alive, I WILL ADMIT IT WASENT HARD AT ALL especially with a Mage chain CC'ing me.
    I WILL ADMIT IT WASENT HARD AT ALL
    But...b-but... You lost O.O

You're saying that it wasn't that hard to play agaisnt that disc that YOU LOST and worst... He's super low geared....

You cannot compare a 2s match to a difficulty of healing an RBG
    You cannot compare those low 2s matches that you play to some arenas that are actually challenging.

You simply don't have the freedom to "mana burn" spam for 20 seconds in RBGs
    Yea, I forgot... A real man doesn't hide behind a pillar....

First ... 1555636465666775 ... Last