1. Running away from problems again eh lilbull it's okay we all expected it

2. Can someone explain me what happen :o I would love to get a PM to know about that story... Cmon, I'm curious af >_<

3. Me? Salty? Nah, you're salty not telling me your webcam show times.

4. Me? Salty? Nah, you're salty not telling me your webcam show times.
    LOL
    #msg2shrt

5. Me? Salty? Nah, you're salty not telling me your webcam show times.

6. http://imgur.com/pEKg0KK

14-1 enh vs a team with 2 healers

cya exista
    we had 1 healer, 4 geared total, rest was trash. But it was a good game from ur side, bad from ours. Btw, its the DMG that counts, not the last 1 dmg hit on a target :P.

Edit, ok 1 priest i didnt see whole game. lel. And u also had 2 healers!
    Edited: March 13, 2016

7. we had 1 healer, 4 geared total, rest was trash. But it was a good game from ur side, bad from ours. Btw, its the DMG that counts, not the last 1 dmg hit on a target :P.

Edit, ok 1 priest i didnt see whole game. lel. And u also had 2 healers!
    you had 2 healers: magicbum and Bussaco

I am looking at your team and the players that have full gear, (which was more than your 4) are:

Exista, Fuzion, Xtremedead, Bussaco, Magicbum, Revyi

Source: http://armory.warmane.com/

Which is a total of 6 full geared players, I do not know why you lied and said 4.

I also did not see that priest the whole game as I received no heals that battleground.

I would also like to state that you cannot compare enh total dps in a bg to a warlock when you can just dot everyone, even if you don't contribute to the kill, which probably explains your 7 kills, 27 HK's, to my 14 kills 35 HK's.

Furthermore to my point, Srs, BidbadRifle, and Grestabel were the only players on our team (3) with full gear, to your 6.
    Also our dpriest did 1.6m healing while your Resto shaman(full gear) did 5.6m healing and your Dpriest(full gear) did 3.7M healing.

Good day.

8. you had 2 healers: magicbum and Bussaco

I am looking at your team and the players that have full gear, (which was more than your 4) are:

Exista, Fuzion, Xtremedead, Bussaco, Magicbum, Revyi

Source: http://armory.warmane.com/

Which is a total of 6 full geared players, I do not know why you lied and said 4.

I also did not see that priest the whole game as I received no heals that battleground.

I would also like to state that you cannot compare enh total dps in a bg to a warlock when you can just dot everyone, even if you don't contribute to the kill, which probably explains your 7 kills, 27 HK's, to my 14 kills 35 HK's.

Furthermore to my point, Srs, BidbadRifle, and Grestabel were the only players on our team (3) with full gear, to your 6.
    Also our dpriest did 1.6m healing while your Resto shaman(full gear) did 5.6m healing and your Dpriest(full gear) did 3.7M healing.

Good day.
    No need to tryhard lol. i said it was a good game on ur side, and bad on ours <.< we had a 4 man premade with lack of communiaction, thats all. Hope to fight you again :)

Good day to you too sir!

Edit: It was 1 - 1 after 25 min and you guys capped last 2 min. It was a good close game. Too bad people must be such *******s bout it.

9. I love it how this thread is basically a chat to trashtalk eachother

10. Going on topic again :)
    3 times he came on mines where i deff to kill me and 3 times he get shut down xD Tdog keep with insulting me that makes me more enjoy when I kill u
    Spoiler: Show

11. I love it how this thread is basically a chat to trashtalk eachother
    That's the only reason most of the people here use the forums. It's fun.

Now check how 1337 pr0 I am.

12. Had a great time pocket healing Arcane... You know even with the full donor-scrub rogue who tryharded.

First ... 1959676869707179 ... Last