1. I remain the higher DK on current Neltharion which makes me the better player by default.
    This is one:

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...harion/profile

There is others...

2. Obviously I was strictly comparing myself to Kemi when I referenced myself as the higher rated DK (otherwise I'd say "the highest") on Neltharion post wipe, so not sure how linking the armory of a random DK who doesn't even have an arena team supports your case here.

3. Obviously I was strictly comparing myself to Kemi when I referenced myself as the higher rated DK (otherwise I'd say "the highest") on Neltharion post wipe, so not sure how linking the armory of a random DK who doesn't even have an arena team supports your case here.
    I'm surprised you can even see the forums to post with your head that far up your ****ter.

The only person who thinks you are better than me is yourself. Which is generally pretty sad, maybe you should get some counselling.

I'm happy to throw my hands up and admit I'm not the best DK on Warmane, Guetal is, Blejaa was amazing till he quit, Renataki/Sindragosa was another who was great. But for you to think you are above me is a true delusion.

4. Obviously I was strictly comparing myself to Kemi when I referenced myself as the higher rated DK (otherwise I'd say "the highest") on Neltharion post wipe, so not sure how linking the armory of a random DK who doesn't even have an arena team supports your case here.
    My bad then :p But anyway, that Dk is far away from being just a random. First is higher than you, second he's a really scary dk to play agaisnt.

5. The only person who thinks you are better than me is yourself. Which is generally pretty sad, maybe you should get some counselling.
    The only person who thinks you are any good here is Bakura, along with 2-3 individuals who supported you in the past and said individuals have every reason in the world to side against me regardless of the case, personally I barely know anything about you aside from your posts in this sub-forum but I assure you I never heard your name being mentioned in whatever discussion that involved the best DKs on Molten/Warmane, you're nowhere close to my rating on your Shaman, DK or whatever toon you play as on current Nelth, you're nowhere as good as the guys you've mentioned (neither am I to be fair), YOU are the one trying and be someone YOU are not.

This'll be my last reply for now, it's pretty late and I cannot stay up any further.
    Edited: March 16, 2016

6. But in the end, who really cares. It's a game :'>

7. I'm happy to throw my hands up and admit I'm not the best DK on Warmane, Guetal is, Blejaa was amazing till he quit, Renataki/Sindragosa was another who was great. But for you to think you are above me is a true delusion.
    I feel insulted you didn't mention my old friend agonyx

8. But in the end, who really cares. It's a game :'>
    #facts
    #ExistaTheWise

9. Kemii is actually one of the best DK's I've seen playing. Medan, I'm sorry but you are not that big challenge.
    Yo gril was hitting me in the DM earlier

We trippy mane

10. Heh, I certainly hope that Twoeasy's already forgotten about this :p
    No I have not :]

11. The only person who thinks you are any good here is Bakura, along with 2-3 individuals who supported you in the past and said individuals have every reason in the world to side against me regardless of the case, personally I barely know anything about you aside from your posts in this sub-forum but I assure you I never heard your name being mentioned in whatever discussion that involved the best DKs on Molten/Warmane, you're nowhere close to my rating on your Shaman, DK or whatever toon you play as on current Nelth, you're nowhere as good as the guys you've mentioned (neither am I to be fair), YOU are the one trying and be someone YOU are not.

This'll be my last reply for now, it's pretty late and I cannot stay up any further.
    Lets just take a little breakdown of this season from your match history.
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/.../match-history

Your win loss ration is bearly 50%...
    I've seen 1.5k heroes with better win ratios than this.

Did you really stuggle to get to 2.whatever K MMR just to remake your team and then try and lose as few games as possible to get higher?

That unskilled that you had to have such terrible winloss ratios on your way? Going from 1500MMR to 2.2k+ rating is hard? ahha.

If you are going to proclaim yourself as even decent bring up some evidence that shows such, because your match history is a joke... I'd have loved to see your attempt at any rating back with the old MMR system when I was serious and it was 120 - 0 to get 2.2k
    Edited: March 16, 2016

12. gg medan xaxaxa hue hue br br br

13. gg medan xaxaxa hue hue br br br
    Looks like anyone was farmed AGAIN :(

14. gg medan xaxaxa hue hue br br br
    Nice premade with 3 pocket heals against my 120k hp pala and 120k hp rogue premade with a full braindead pug, you must be very proud fam.

GG Twoeasy

I must thank you here, without farming you and Abbi along with Holylightz/Babyfacejoey I wouldn't have even came close to my 2.6k rating, that alone says much about your BG guild.

Your win loss ration is bearly 50%...
    I've seen 1.5k heroes with better win ratios than this.
    Yea.. my TOTAL win/lose ratio is bad cuz I mostly cap with keybaord turning randoms or low geared guildies to cap their alts, when I went serious with a decent partner I reached 2.6k with almost 80% win ratio, it's nothing special but not that bad either, am I right?
    ]If you are going to proclaim yourself as even decent bring up some evidence that shows such, because your match history is a joke.
    I proclaim myself as a War God. Nothing more, nothing less. I already provided sufficient evidence so solidify such claim, YOU on the other hand haven't provided anything other than such pretentious claims as "I'm the mighty DK Godess, I'm capable of 1v2'ing in arena" or "I have went 120-0 before blah blah blah". Are you actually one of these BG scrubs who claim(ed) they're retail gladiators and 3k rated prewipe while in reality they're stuck at 1300 in all brackets? Nah I know you're better than that.

15. Somehow getting pretty much deleted by vanguards doesn't make me feel bad in any way, sorry.

Nice try though..

First ... 2363717273747583 ... Last