1. ss in middle of bg :)) however i love you <3
    Unfortunately no memories about that but I hope u felt good xaxaxax

2. Can I ask a healthy question? How can we measure and compare a good and bad player in BGs? What are the things that count? HK? Damage/Healing done? Objectives? Coordination? Positioning?

3. Can I ask a healthy question? How can we measure and compare a good and bad player in BGs? What are the things that count? HK? Damage/Healing done? Objectives? Coordination? Positioning?
    Hello you're the only one that cares about skill measurement in bgs

4. Hello you're the only one that cares about skill measurement in bgs
    Hello, I did a simple question, I just wanted one answer.

5. Hello, I did a simple question, I just wanted one answer.
    That doesn't mean that guy has to answer, if the question was directed to him he should've answered, but you just asked a general question then got upset he didn't answer a question that wasn't specifically toward him.

6. Hello, I did a simple question, I just wanted one answer.
    What a worthless question. You well know there's zero skill in doing a random BG so why bother? Why waste your time?

PS, I found it. You did call me bad.. I think. :-[

7. That doesn't mean that guy has to answer, if the question was directed to him he should've answered, but you just asked a general question then got upset he didn't answer a question that wasn't specifically toward him.
    He asked a general question aswell. I just choose to answer it.

8. That doesn't mean that guy has to answer, if the question was directed to him he should've answered, but you just asked a general question then got upset he didn't answer a question that wasn't specifically toward him.
    I was saying that I don't care about BG's skill measurement and that I just wanted to know how BG players do it :D

What a worthless question. You well know there's zero skill in doing a random BG so why bother? Why waste your time?
    There isn't 0 skill, its just lower than doing arenas in my point of view. And Still, there will be better Bg players than others, am I right?

PS, I found it. You did call me bad.. I think. :-[
    Well indeed, you lost to Medan :x
    You take so many SS of our conversations that it makes me feel so special.
    Edited: March 19, 2016

9. I was saying that I don't care about BG's skill measurement and that I just wanted to know how BG players do it :D
    When did you say that
    There isn't 0 skill, its just lower than doing arenas in my point of view. And Still, there will be better Bg players than others, am I right?
    I don't know, but you seem to be the only one that cares about some sort of skill measurement when it comes to bg's. I don't think anyone in here other than you cares about that "skill".

Well indeed, you lost to Medan :x
    You take some many SS of our conversations that it makes me feel so special.
    I also won against Medan when he shouldn't have lost. I don't feel too bad about it. You already forgot you said you never called me bad and I asked if you wanted me to prove you wrong?

You go ahead and feel special buddy, I made sure to take one of something else too.

10. When did you say that
    I said it ambiguously. Probably you don't understand it Mr. "Useyourbrain"

I don't know, but you seem to be the only one that cares about some sort of skill measurement when it comes to bg's. I don't think anyone in here other than you cares about that "skill".
    Even if its true, is there any problem?

I also won against Medan when he shouldn't have lost. I don't feel too bad about it.
    You lost because you had no idea what you were doing.

You already forgot you said you never called me bad and I asked if you wanted me to prove you wrong?
    Yea, I'm sorry, I did forget it. You're not that special for me to remember all our conversations, or even SS and save it like you do in ur 1TB SS folder.

11. Can I ask a healthy question? How can we measure and compare a good and bad player in BGs? What are the things that count? HK? Damage/Healing done? Objectives? Coordination? Positioning?
    Well, for me personally; as an arcane mage the most stereotypical 'insults' I get are:

* So bad 1-button class
    * Can only do damage while hiding behind X players
    * Dead in X seconds without X pocket healers

Now, I am nowhere as good of a PvPer as some arena heroes are. PvP knowledge and skill is based around arenas where your skill revolves mainly around factors such as;

* Class knowledge (knowing the spells of all classes and how to work around them)
    * CC/DR-optimization (knowing when to CC and how to fully utilize it)
    * Burst (knowing when to burst and when to play defensive/'pillarhump')

These things are parts of PvP that I never mastered. I do well in BGs without being 'good' at these parts of the game. I measure my own skill in BGs mainly around these points:

* KDR (Kill to Death Ratio), if I have even 1 death I consider that bad, because I made a mistake where I could've done better
    * K-HK ratio. I reason with this because of often I hear how bad I'd do without a group/healers. Even though kills are last hits, they matter in many ways. AoE DPS-classes such as boomkins, ele shammies, spriests and UH DKs do a lot of damage which - as has been discusses before while insulting Medan - is damage that can easily be mitigated by healers. As an arcane mage, my damage is direct. There are no dots for me. The damage I do is damage I do directly - 100% participation. Having a lot of kills for me in a BG means that I have eliminated players from the fight, leaving room for objective progression. I often spend my time in BGs away from the major fights, which is where the K-HK ratio plays in. As many 'kills' with as few 'HKs' as possible means that I did that alone, without group support and without "hiding behind pocket healers".
    * Map Awareness & Communication: knowing where the enemy players are, what they're doing and where they go next. Communicating with the team to strategically play around the enemies objectives. Map Awareness is more generally referred to regarding personal mobility in-game, which is something that is very rare for arcane mages (also something I 'pride' myself in) since it is considered a 'braindead, freecasting 1-button class'.

There are other factors as well that play in throughout the game such as focusing etc, but in the end the scoreboard (hurray for scoreboard heroes) is what shows your activity in a game. High damage, kills, healing, objectives and such are what people use to measure their skill. For me it's about the output-survival balance. People like to focus me and I like to stay alive. This tends to cause a circle of distraction for the rest of the team to do what we need to do.

But mainly I like to counter any argument placed against me as a PvPer. Case in point:

Can't do that while standing still spamming 1 button. ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

12. I said it ambiguously. Probably you don't understand it Mr. "Useyourbrain"
    Funny how you talk about using the brain, isn't it?

Even if its true, is there any problem?
    So why would you make a post about it in the first place?

You lost because you had no idea what you were doing.
    Or I simply died because I was getting brutally assraped by vangs with gurth procs. Like I said, I don't feel too bad about it. I'm not the only priest who has some sort of problem surviving against that comp. You're telling me you never had a bad game?

Yea, I'm sorry, I did forget it. You're not that special for me to remember all our conversations, or even SS and save it like you do in ur 1TB SS folder.
    atleast 1TB of Bakura's messed up opinions :-]

13. @HDDlinkBestlink First of all... I love your name :D

Thank you, that was the answer I was looking for.
    Even with all those insults, you're still the best Arcane Mage of the server :D

Funny how you talk about using the brain, isn't it?
    How does that even make sense? I can agree or disagree that something is right or wrong and still do the wrong thing.
    I would like to convince more people doing arenas so I will have more fun when I want to play it again.

So why would you make a post about it in the first place?
    Because I do like to know people's opinion even if its different of mine. You're just too close minded to accept something.

Or I simply died because I was getting brutally assraped by vangs with gurth procs. Like I said, I don't feel too bad about it. I'm not the only priest who has some sort of problem surviving against that comp. You're telling me you never had a bad game?
    If you really don't care about it why are you even wasting your time replying that? (See? we both can play this game)

atleast 1TB of Bakura's messed up opinions :-]
    And you say that forum is my life?

Or I simply died because I was getting brutally assraped by vangs with gurth procs.
    Didn't you say that you had no memories about that game? Probably you forgot to SS that....

14. How does that even make sense? I can agree or disagree that something is right or wrong and still do the wrong thing.
    I would like to convince more people doing arenas so I will have more fun when I want to play it again.
    My god, if you want to convince people to start doing more arenas do so yourself first. That will improve your chances, not the other way. It just doesn't make any sense.

If you really don't care about it why are you even wasting your time replying that? (See? we both can play this game)
    Because it's a forum and you've already said multiple times that there are no skills in random BG's and we've both agreed to it. So the main question still remains, why would you ask about it?

And you say that forum is my life?
    I don't see how a drive with screenshots makes forum my life. There's more on it than just your messed up opinions on it, 600+ HD movies is one thing.

Didn't you say that you had no memories about that game? Probably you forgot to SS that....
    Exactly, I don't. But by simply just looking at his post and the picture included you can clearly see his setup... Perhaps it's too much for your brain to comprehend, haha. I also said "Or I simply died because..."

Get a grip
    Spoiler: Show

First ... 2565737475767785 ... Last