1. woops, im sorry John, I didnt mean to "trigger" you here, pls accept my apologies haha

Edit: kemi if you haevnt seen his twitter yet, trust me, its not something you wanna see anytime soon, the clock pics will haunt you for a long time haha
    Nevermind think what you want, love how you wanna take something so far it isn't even game related let alone true, guess that's just the type of person you are right? No wonder this community is so cancerous
    Edited: April 7, 2016

2. Truth is I am not a prostitu-te I sell land mines that look like prayer mats .. Prophets are going through the roof

:^)
    stop taking other people's material

3. When <DONORS> finds out Abbi can actually 1 v 1

4. I hope your parents are proud with u now :)

5. When <DONORS> finds out Abbi can actually 1 v 1
    This is you and your backpeddaling team in Rated BG when you see wall of <DONORS> (leading by Abbi) ha ha ha ha ha

Booooooom, smashed :D
    Edited: April 7, 2016

6. Lol, this bull**** drama is still going on? After how many ****ing months now? Tdot, please shut the **** up you childish muskrat. Getting a life is an option by the way. Why do you guys feed into this dude's stupid antics?

7. going back on topic

hey challenger :^)

8. going back on topic

hey challenger :^)
    What about make RBG vs his team and have a lil bit fair fight without random pugs? Those SS of random bgs with stupid pugs are pretty bored.

9. toxic community , shhh
    You know you love it.

10. What about make RBG vs his team and have a lil bit fair fight without random pugs? Those SS of random bgs with stupid pugs are pretty bored.
    Can you repeat that in English please?

11. Can you repeat that in English please?
    I'm pretty sure you're not DUMB and you understood

Edited: April 8, 2016

First ... 38788687888990 ... Last