1. Playing as BDK with DPS set against 3 BLF Rogues, interesting scoreboard imo ;)

It was also an extremely nice BG, 22 minutes of Eye of Storm with awesome fights, congratulation to both team!

2. I think someone mistakenly deleted my post? I believe it was a bg screenshot, literally in the thread dedicated to bg screenshots?

3. I think someone mistakenly deleted my post? I believe it was a bg screenshot, literally in the thread dedicated to bg screenshots?
    The screenshot was; the bait in the text and the responses that came with it weren't.
    Deletion is my "warning" before that sort of drama is dealt with with more emphasis.

4. Playing as BDK with DPS set against 3 BLF Rogues, interesting scoreboard imo ;)

It was also an extremely nice BG, 22 minutes of Eye of Storm with awesome fights, congratulation to both team!

Top damage as a Blood DK? Very nice. Less deaths than most other people too.
    I don't think the Alliance has enough Rogues.

5. Top damage as a Blood DK? Very nice. Less deaths than most other people too.
    I don't think the Alliance has enough Rogues.
    Thank you :) I'm kind of proud of my damage there considering those Rogues all had BLF. Pretty much sure there's an immense potential in DPS BDK, I'll try to do even better next time ;p

6. Thank you :) I'm kind of proud of my damage there considering those Rogues all had BLF. Pretty much sure there's an immense potential in DPS BDK, I'll try to do even better next time ;p
    Crit BDK can do quite a lot of damage, also there were only two blf rogues.

7. Crit BDK can do quite a lot of damage, also there were only two blf rogues.
    Yeah I recently tried Str gems instead of Crit ones, I'll see what I prefer. And you're right, I thought Cyocancer had BLF but it seems like he doesn't, my bad, sorry about this!

8. So I did 3 battlegrounds on 7 ST on a sunday.

First got won by ally, 1600-0 in a few minutes.

Second got won by ally after it got closed cause lack of players.

And from the third game I don't have a picture of since I got an error after 2 minutes.

So much fun to farm pvp equip.

9. Results of 2 weeks of training as BM :)
    Tamed Arcturis today as well!!

10. Took a break on WotLK. Cata will always be my true home, shame about the population decreasing. Here's some fun from my druid last few days. (Not all are boring boomkin).

Gonna get some Lock/Shammy/Mage ownage up soon. Have hundreds of these things.

11. July 4, 2018  
    RIP this thread now! GAME OVER BOYS

12. RIP DONORS :D from Devildoll (GM of DDS guild)

First ... 418189909192 Last