1. Thats sick man, GG ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) farmed the **** outta dem bots!

2. Thats sick man, GG ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) farmed the **** outta dem bots!
    Yeah, I wanted to set an example where you can clearly see how large skillcap you need to have for sick bg scores( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

3. Yeah, I wanted to set an example where you can clearly see how large skillcap you need to have for sick bg scores( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Nice damage you did there buddy. But yes, when you're running with a pocking healer and camping some bots doing damage becomes a piece of cake and it really takes no skill whatsoever.

Now look at this beauty (again):

I had no healers in my team and alliance had 3 good ones, but i managed to overpower them and came on top, and of couse I outdamaged you :p

Am I BEST player yet?

4. Nice damage you did there buddy. But yes, when you're running with a pocking healer and camping some bots doing damage becomes a piece of cake and it really takes no skill whatsoever.

Now look at this beauty (again):

I had no healers in my team and alliance had 3 good ones, but i managed to overpower them and came on top, and of couse I outdamaged you :p

Am I BEST player yet?
    I don't want to spoil it for you but look at the score board more carefully. Yes, you did a lot of damage but so few kills. Basically, you were attacking healed targets that had their HPs replenish over and over again for, who knows how long. You only did so much damage there because us healers allowed you to do so, as we managed to keep your targets (or ourselves) alive most of the time for you to keep damaging them. If you think about it, i was transferring my mana/heals into your DPS score.

You say you "overpowered" us but you really didn't, i/we outlhealed everything you threw at us. Look at Shockwork though... he did almost as much damage as you, with many more kills. That's more difficult if the opposing team has no healers to feed the DPS more HPs to eat through. He had to search fast for his next target and move constantly, not to mention DPS targets before someone else kills them. All you had to do was to either try to kill me for 10 minutes or something or any of my targets.
    Edited: August 13, 2015

5. I don't want to spoil it for you but look at the score board more carefully. Yes, you did a lot of damage but so few kills. Basically, you were attacking healed targets that had their HPs replenish over and over again for, who knows how long. You only did so much damage there because us healers allowed you to do so, as we managed to keep your targets (or ourselves) alive most of the time for you to keep damaging them. If you think about it, i was transferring my mana/heals into your DPS score.

You say you "overpowered" us but you really didn't, we outlhealed everything you threw at us. Look at Shockwork though... he did almost as much damage as you, with many more kills. That's more difficult if the opposing team has no healers to feed the DPS more HPs to eat through. He had to search fast for his next target. All you had to do was to either try to kill me for 10 minutes or something or any of my targets.
    "Shockwork did almost as much damage as you" well I outdamaged him by 1.2 mill so no, not even "almost".

"so few kills" so you're saying that Killing Blows are more valuable than Damage in BGs? that sound quite hilarious. The fact that Shockwork had 19 KBs doesn't essentially mean he killed 19 ppl, it just means he can spam Hammer of Wrath at targets below 20% HP, am I right?

" i was transferring my mana/heals into your DPS score." Not really. You were trying to keep your teammates alive while I was "raping" them. Of course you guys outhealed my damage cause there were 2-3 healers in your team and I was the only one who did decent damage in my team.

"ll you had to do was to either try to kill me for 10 minutes or something or any of my targets." Trust me, it wouldn't take more than 5 sec to burst you down, unless you Bubble of course. But he fact is, whenever I get near you I get charged by a warrior, stunned by a pala or any other form of cc.

My point is, you guys had 5 or 6 (or even more) decent players in your team while me and Horribull were the only ones that actually contributed to that BG. And still, we "almost" won.

6. well I outdamaged him by 1.2 mill so no, not even "almost".
    You did 10 million, he did 9. Its not a big difference if you see the whole picture.

so you're saying that Killing Blows are more valuable than Damage in BGs? that sound quite hilarious. The fact that Shockwork had 19 KBs doesn't essentially mean he killed 19 ppl, it just means he can spam Hammer of Wrath at targets below 20% HP, am I right?
    Did i say killing blows? I said kills. It means that your job is to kill targets, that's why you are damaging them. The HK's score of your team shows that we suffered very few deaths (as shown also by our deaths count) and as such you didn't overpower us, at all. I didn't say you didn't do damage, you did a lot and that's great. All i'm saying is that you didn't overpower us and that if it wasn't for the heals, you wouldn't score as high (but you would probably have more HKs).

Not really. You were trying to keep your teammates alive while I was "raping" them. Of course you guys outhealed my damage cause there were 2-3 healers in your team and I was the only one who did decent damage in my team.
    You said you were the only one who could do decent damage on your team. One more reason to actually help you farm a better DPS score.

Trust me, it wouldn't take more than 5 sec to burst you down, unless you Bubble of course.
    Oh, nice assumption there mate. 5 seconds? Right... Can you prove it? If DKs like illyanah couldn't solo me they why should you?

But he fact is, whenever I get near you I get charged by a warrior, stunned by a pala or any other form of cc.
    Well, obviously, a healer usually has people around him because he is keeping them alive. A lonely healer isn't a good sight, although sometimes i'm forced to defend bases alone since nobody does usually.

7. Did i say killing blows? I said kills. It means that your job is to kill targets, that's why you are damaging them. The HK's score of your team shows that we suffered very few deaths (as shown also by our deaths count) and as such you didn't overpower us, at all. I didn't say you didn't do damage, you did a lot and that's great. All i'm saying is that you didn't overpower us and that if it wasn't for the heals, you wouldn't score as high (but you would probably have more HKs).
    My job is to pressure the whole enemy team through contentiously spreading diseases and DnD so that my teammates would feel free to assault bases/bunkers without any hassle. I excelled at my job (as the scoreboard shows), but I wasn't getting any support from my teammates. They were badly geared and coordinated which is why we lost. The reason why Shockwork (and alliance team in general) had more HKs than us is because you guys had the gear advantage with 3 full geared healers and like 6 BiS geared DPSers, On the other hand, our team was below average in terms of everything. If we assume that I was in that alliance team, and Shockwork was in Horde team, I would most likely get more HKs than him. And still, I would easily outdamage him. In that BG, I was gettting hard focused and cc'd by the whole team which is why I died so many times. Shockwork ALWAYS had healers to support him so never worried about dying while he can spam damage on some low geared hordies. When I wasn't getting focused at Lumber Mill it took me only 3 min to do like 4 mill damage. So if we assume that I also had healers to support my back, and i was able to "spam" damage on your team without much pressure, wouldn't that I could've done at least 30 mill damage in that 24 min AB? Pretty crazy eh?
    You said you were the only one who could do decent damage on your team. One more reason to actually help you farm a better DPS score.
    I didn't say that, the scoreboard did. I was just stating that our team did not have enough damage to constantly pressure 2-3 geared healers.
    Oh, nice assumption there mate. 5 seconds? Right... Can you prove it? If DKs like illyanah couldn't solo me they why should you?
    Why are you even comparing me to that trash? If you're going to claim that you can survive good dks, then at least name a good or decent one. I assumed I could take you down in 5 sec cause I was able to get you below 15% and force your bubble in that exact amount of time while you were solo defening a base

8. I assumed I could take you down in 5 sec cause I was able to get you below 15% and force your bubble in that exact amount of time while you were solo defening a base
    If this ever happened:

1. I would remember it.

2. You probably weren't alone or someone else wasted my other CDs before you.

3. Sometimes when i defend a base and see a DPSer bursting me i just let him use all his CCs, etc to make him try put me down and when i'm low enough i use bubble to cancel all his work. Its just a fun thing to do sometimes. In duels, i never use bubble since i also have my other CDs available and try to use them correctly and not randomly like in BGs many times. And sometimes i can even kill my opponents 1 vs 1 (mostly warriors, mages, DKs and hunters) if i use my abilities correctly and have some spare global CDs to use as DPS.

9. Nitroul, why even bother with this guy? Random BG Hero.

10. Nitroul, why even bother with this guy? Random BG Hero.
    Why even bother posting something like this in a topic that involves RANDOM BG scoreboards? Did you even read the original post?
    Edited: August 13, 2015 Reason: ...

11. If this ever happened:

1. I would remember it.

2. You probably weren't alone or someone else wasted my other CDs before you.

3. Sometimes when i defend a base and see a DPSer bursting me i just let him use all his CCs, etc to make him try put me down and when i'm low enough i use bubble to cancel all his work. Its just a fun thing to do sometimes. In duels, i never use bubble since i also have my other CDs available and try to use them correctly and not randomly like in BGs many times. And sometimes i can even kill my opponents 1 vs 1 (mostly warriors, mages, DKs and hunters) if i use my abilities correctly and have some spare global CDs to use as DPS.

You shouldn't understimate Medan,he's probably not #1 dk out there but he's still good and you can't deny the fact that the scoreboard shows that he did a pretty good job in the bg

12. You shouldn't understimate Medan,he's probably not #1 dk out there but he's still good and you can't deny the fact that the scoreboard shows that he did a pretty good job in the bg
    He is good and he did a good job. He always does. Im saying that the circumstances kinda helped to do all this DPS in that particular BG and that we never felt "overwhelmed" by him. He is exaggerating a lot.

First ... 345671555 ... Last