1. I don't mean to brag, but pretty much all bgs I go into are successful.
    Also, I'll try fixing the messed up images that got deleted from Imgur or something, no idea what happened. Where should I upload them to? Imgur isn't really working or something.

2. I don't mean to brag, but pretty much all bgs I go into are successful.
    Also, I'll try fixing the messed up images that got deleted from Imgur or something, no idea what happened. Where should I upload them to? Imgur isn't really working or something.
    Everyone and their mother should download the 148 kb big program called Piclair. It's a little tiny no-installation program that lets you capture the monitor and upload it in less than 2 seconds by clicking Alt+C.

www.piclair.com

#swedenrepresent
    Spoiler: Show

3. Everyone and their mother should download the 148 kb big program called Piclair. It's a little tiny no-installation program that lets you capture the monitor and upload it in less than 2 seconds by clicking Alt+C.

www.piclair.com

#swedenrepresent
    I usually just press the print screen button so it saves my screenshots in my WoW folder so I can fap to them later and upload them onto the interwebz when I get the time to. Such a waste of 148 kb SSD/HDD space.

4. I usually just press the print screen button so it saves my screenshots in my WoW folder so I can fap to them later and upload them onto the interwebz when I get the time to. Such a waste of 148 kb SSD/HDD space.
    I also press Prt scrn, but for moments like these, when I would like to show you a screenshot, lets just take this one for example

It's so simple to just use this program rather than uploading it to imgur or w/e. I still have them in my SSfolder. Try it, its so useful for other things too.

Edit; What im trying to tell you is that you use this program ontop of the screenshot from your folder. D: It's faster.
    Edited: August 14, 2015

5. I also press Prt scrn, but for moments like these, when I would like to show you a screenshot, lets just take this one for example

It's so simple to just use this program rather than uploading it to imgur or w/e. I still have them in my SSfolder. Try it, its so useful for other things too.

Edit; What im trying to tell you is that you use this program ontop of the screenshot from your folder. D: It's faster.
    Does it show the task bar too or just the current window? And also, how does it save the pictures? Does it save them online or on the computer or both? I don't want to have to keep track of every link of every screenshot I take. I just want it to be saved on my HDD that I use for WoW videos and screenshots so I can access them online later.

6. Dont judge the dmg, I was 384ilvl D:

Edit: omgomgomg 16 on ally, hax? reported

7. Spoiler: Show
    2 consectuive bgs vs rank 1 guild

8. Spoiler: Show
    2 consectuive bgs vs rank 1 guild
    Good job! You won an AB by 60 points and a Gilneas by just over double the points! What's the score now, anyone keeping track?

9. You say things like this really easily. I'm not saying that he's not, because I've never seen him playing, but do you actually use any valid arguments or you just say it and thats all?

"I'm the best Dk on the server", "Tdot is the best Clicker on the server".

I would really like to see a list made by you of the best players in each class/spec =p
    How many times I have to explain this?

1. I can say whatever the **** I want.

2. I really don't get your mindset, if you don't agree with these people I ranked as the best players on the server then that's just your opinion and you can keep it for yourself.

3. When I asked you in-game who is the best Feral on the server you told me it's Dogform or some ****. I never saw him playing, never heard of him but I do respect your opinion so I didn't question it.

4. My opinion can NOT be questioned.

10. I hope some of us remember Last night's Reckage of DDS getting 5 bases capped on them and winning in 5 mins :P

11. Good job! You won an AB by 60 points and a Gilneas by just over double the points! What's the score now, anyone keeping track?
    Don't say these things to Gambit. He often queues solo or with 1 or 2 people but if he had to post a screenshot of every Solstice premade win against your guild the forum would crash. Personally, i don't even bother with pictures anymore, so don't temp me :p... I don't know how your win/lose ratio against other Alliance guilds is but if its the same or worse compared to what you get with us, then you should not brag like this to anyone.
    Edited: August 14, 2015

12. How many times I have to explain this?

1. I can say whatever the **** I want.

2. I really don't get your mindset, if you don't agree with these people I ranked as the best players on the server then that's just your opinion and you can keep it for yourself.

3. When I asked you in-game who is the best Feral on the server you told me it's Dogform or some ****. I never saw him playing, never heard of him but I do respect your opinion so I didn't question it.

4. My opinion can NOT be questioned.
    1. Yes you can sir.

2. Wrong, I have a oponion, and I can share it with other people. Obviously my opinions are made by facts...

3. Did I say that you coulnd say something like "Well, I Disagree, I actually thing the best feral of the server is.... because is really good and bla bla bla"? We can start a good conversation and discussion.

4. Yes it can. (See what I did here?)

First ... 567891757 ... Last