1. Have u heard about modifiers, detecting a 1550 hero.
    1550? wrong i am 1.2k hero

2. Frags :

Bases: ( Dont pay attention to Kaboomkin, he was mad )

Flags:

3. Some of the pictures you people post are pretty old. Like this one for instance:

Wrecking some alliance.

I see 3 names from my guild and 2 of them have been inactive for almost a month. Do you guys just save a pic for every single BG you play in order to use it someday, even if its months later?

Well, anyway, we still won :P
    Edited: August 30, 2015

4. Not really neltharion, and old as **** but still cata:

5. Some of the pictures you people post are pretty old. Like this one for instance:

I see 3 names from my guild and 2 of them have been inactive for almost a month. Do you guys just save a pic for every single BG you play in order to use it someday, even if its months later?

Well, anyway, we still won :P
    Maybe that ss has absolutely nothing to do with you or your guild and he just wants to show off some seek damage in BGs > arena rating scoreboards? Could that perhaps be a reasonable explanation?

6. shush your mouths fools bg heros inbound!

7. All jokes aside, I was in a game while gearing my druid that turned out to be a goddamn struggle. Alot of sneaking and ninja capping was needed, and honestly I'm surpised we won. Either way; it's games like this that makes queueing rBGs worthwhile - GG!

8. What are we supposed to notice ?
    There's probably some guy on the alliance he thinks he'll "humiliate" by posting that silly thing.

9. GG Danii it was tons of fun

10. GG Danii it was tons of fun

Aye, curious though, when did Gorerr join your guild?:x

11. Aye, curious though, when did Gorerr join your guild?:x
    Earlier today. I noticed he just faction changed and wanted to join <Inception> but I got him to join the rank 1 guild

First ... 9101112132161 ... Last