1. >posting arena picture in a BG thread

LAMO that **** just made my day.

I was just capping a guildie and I didn't really expect that some 12 yo ****ters would SS something like this and post it in here.

I know it must've felt so good beating a god (former elder god) but, trying in arena, seriously? I do lose a lot of arena matches especially while capping, and I also do win a lot. Does that mean I have to take SS of all my arena victories against specific people and post it in here? Nah, I'm not so basic like you two.

LAMO, it's so much fun watching these unworthy rats tryharding arena while they obviously failed at taking me down in BGs.

Keep entertaining me ;)
    So it's cool to SS a lot of BG victories against people playing for fun and not Arena's where it matters? Plus you and the ret are full geared, my partner is Ruthless geared with like 1 piece of Cata.

Please, realize how bad you are at Arena's and admit that's why you cherish BG's so much:^)

P.S Tell your Ret to Sac you at start so I can't repent him, or atleast UF him whilst he is in the Repent

2. >posting arena picture in a BG thread

LAMO that **** just made my day.

I was just capping a guildie and I didn't really expect that some 12 yo ****ters would SS something like this and post it in here.

I know it must've felt so good beating a god (former elder god) but, trying in arena, seriously? I do lose a lot of arena matches especially while capping, and I also do win a lot. Does that mean I have to take SS of all my arena victories against specific people and post it in here? Nah, I'm not so basic like you two.

LAMO, it's so much fun watching these unworthy rats tryharding in arena while they obviously failed at taking me down in BGs.

Keep entertaining me ;)
    "former elder god" but you play around 2.1k mmr how is that anything godlike.

3. So it's cool to SS a lot of BG victories against people playing for fun
    Yes, that's what this thread was about in the first place. Here's the original post:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ur-BG-pictures!
    Learn to read and comprehend maybe?
    and not Arena's where it matters? Plus you and the ret are full geared, my partner is Ruthless geared with like 1 piece of Cata.
    Yeah, arena totally matters when we were just capping and partner was high as ****. We were't focusing that much on winning and we ended up losing to even more horrible teams (and yet, none of them came here and posts screenshots).
    Please, realize how bad you are at Arena's and admit that's why you cherish BG's so much:^)
    LAMO, you're jelly cuz I was the one chosen by the Elder Gods as the protector of Earthrealm (Azeroth) and you're some unworthy pleb that no one cares about. I don't take arena seriously and I couldn't careless about my arena losses as much as you obviously do :^)
    P.S Tell your Ret to Sac you at start so I can't repent him, or atleast UF him whilst he is in the Repent
    Thanks for your wonderful advice, I pretty much appreciate it! Jk, you're in no position to give me advice.
    Spoiler: Show
    I can not be baited

4. Yes, that's what this thread was about in the first place. Here's the original post:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ur-BG-pictures!
    Learn to read and comprehend maybe?

Yeah, arena totally matters when we were just capping and partner was high as ****. We were't focusing that much on winning and we ended up losing to even more horrible teams (and yet, none of them came here and posts screenshots).

LAMO, you're jelly cuz I was the one chosen by the Elder Gods as the protector of Earthrealm (Azeroth) and you're some unworthy pleb that no one cares about. I don't take arena seriously and I couldn't careless about my arena losses as much as you obviously do :^)

Thanks for your wonderful advice, I pretty much appreciate it! Jk, you're in no position to give me advice.
    I can not be baited
    Okay that MK roleplay...guess the Elder Gods chose a **** protector seeing as you can't even beat a mirror with less gear /shrug.

You wanted to cap but wasn't focused on winning...how the **** do you cap then? You don't get CP out of pity ya'know.
    Just face it, you are ****, one game all you did to me was disease damage, blood boil, DnD and Death Coil...this ain't 'spread yer aids' in bg's k.

I don't know what is worse, your Vangs skill and your excuses or Beefy's 220k Hp blood DK/Resto Druid...bad. Your whole guild is just bad.
    Okay if I can't give you advice, can Kemii do it? She is obviously better seeing as she out damaged you and out healed you with her gear.
    Edited: September 3, 2015

5. Okay if I can't give you advice, can Kemii do it? She is obviously better seeing as she out damaged you and out healed you with her gear.
    so you think damage matters in arena where most of these matches last 20-30 sec and you can be cc'd for that whole duration without being able to do ****? You're a freaking genius. Try to go against me in a BG where there's many large group fights and then come back showing a SS when you outdamaged me. Jk, it's impossible.
    I don't know what is worse, your Vangs skill and your excuses or Beefy's 220k Hp blood DK/Resto Druid...bad. Your whole guild is just bad.
    Why so salty? Did you get tired of getting assraped by <FATALITY> premades all day long, or you got raped by Beefydk in a duel? Either you don't really bother me.
    "former elder god" but you play around 2.1k mmr how is that anything godlike.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....89#post2519989

Damage in BGs > Arena rating
    Edited: September 3, 2015 Reason: typo

6. so you think damage matters in arena where most of these matches last 20-30 sec and you can be cc'd for that whole duration without being able to do ****? You're a freaking genious. Try to go against me in a BG where there's many large group fights and then come back showing a SS when you outdamaged me. Jk, it's impossible.

Why so salty? Did you get tired of getting assraped by <FATALITY> premades all day long, or you got raped by Beefydk in a duel? Either you don't really bother me.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....89#post2519989

Damage in BGs > Arena rating

medan, you are a joke. queue more 2s and get farmed or queue more rated bgs and dodge us again

we're genious guys :^)

7. Medan when I faced you it wasn't even a real game, it lasted 1 minute and you barely damaged me. You aren't a god or anything you are just a random i took a win off of, thanks for the mmr you aren't a threat and I doubt I would ever even see you above 2.4k mmr.

8. medan, you are a joke. queue more 2s and get farmed or queue more rated bgs and dodge us again

we're genious guys :^)
    It's pretty clear you are trying to bait.

1st you deceive and lie to people for rating

Then we got your GM deceiving and lying about a guild vs guild rated in order to benefit for rating

This makes me question the legitimacy of your whole guilds rating

9. It's pretty clear you are trying to bait.

1st you deceive and lie to people for rating

Then we got your GM deceiving and lying about a guild vs guild rated in order to benefit for rating

This makes me question the legitimacy of your whole guilds rating
    the first image doesn't make sense if you just post my comment only.

i remember that comment, I posted that in regards to the easiness of getting 3s titles at Cataclysm realms since people that want to queue 3s have no active bracket to play with, forcing to spam global to queue 3s until bads / 0 gear players queue up and farm them easy wins.

about rating? rated bg doesn't even matter for rating, lol.

we just know that you declined the FATALITY vs Criminals Club because you knew you would lose and you couldn't gather enough members (6 members online during the time) good excuse though, failtality.

10. Your whole guild is just bad.
    Keep getting GY farmed by "bads"

11. the first image doesn't make sense if you just post my comment only.

i remember that comment, I posted that in regards to the easiness of getting 3s titles at Cataclysm realms since people that want to queue 3s have no active bracket to play with, forcing to spam global to queue 3s until bads / 0 gear players queue up and farm them easy wins.

about rating? rated bg doesn't even matter for rating, lol.

we just know that you declined the FATALITY vs Criminals Club because you knew you would lose and you couldn't gather enough members (6 members online during the time) good excuse though, failtality.
    so let me get this straight you "organize" a rated bg with someone who isnt even in charge of organizing RBGs? I am in charge of setting up RBGs in <FATALITY> and i can tell you right now NO ONE came to me from criminals asking for a RBG. we currently have 0 interest in doing RBGS with criminals because you and your guild lie through their teeth in order to benefit any way possible as my SS above shows, as i said before good luck stepping into RBGS again on this server cause there is only 2 horde guilds willing to do rated and you just messed up with one of em. we dont NEED to take you but you NEED to take us in order to step into a RBG we can ask anarchy, DDS, infected, CTR, solstice at any time as i know Kaspi, Berzerina, Ntroul can hold their own word

12. come back showing a SS when you outdamaged me. Jk, it's impossible.
    Is it?

13. Let me fully quote what I've said in that statement:
    Try to go against me in a BG where there's many large group fights and then come back showing a SS when you outdamaged me. Jk, it's impossible.

When I mentioned that "large group" fights part I obviously meant being Unholy due to the high AoE damage output of the spec when played correctly. So what's the point of linking a SS when I was Frost/Blood? It just doesn't make sense. Get it through your thick skull you retárd.

14. Gorer the rogue god is here

Bakura and danni u two scums listen up

gorer the rogue god is here , kneel down and embrace the light , u stuipd braindeads ^^

i couldnt help but noticed u 2 f a g gots are still being salty and talking sh1t on my back, apprently ya'll are still upset abt how i rekted yo in the butt .

so what i have 2 axes vial and bof? ? i got my bof while raiding with slang ,and vial was also a gift from him (shout out to my homie slang)

soo u can cry abt it all u want, u stuipd c unt . i laughed my a ss off when 2ez told me how yall b1tches were making a GOERER 101 on this sh1t hahahaahahahahahah stay low , and keep on ur hating rats prech ^

let me tell u guys why i left DDS, one day i was bored , i was walking around and i saw this feral druid Bakura , so i dueled him, after i rekted the sh1t out of him, i shout REKT!! and he got upset, dueled me a few more times , got rekted every singel duel , then he went to hes g ay homo DDS GM friend and cried abt how i wasnt being "respectful" to guildies , like n1gga do i look like i give 2 ****s abt chu son? stop being a crying baby. and keep the hate coming, cuze hate = motivation

First ... 816171819202868 ... Last