1. Bakura and danni u two scums listen up

gorer the rogue god is here , kneel down and embrace the light , u stuipd braindeads ^^

i couldnt help but noticed u 2 f a g gots are still being salty and talking sh1t on my back, apprently ya'll are still upset abt how i rekted yo in the butt .

so what i have 2 axes vial and bof? ? i got my bof while raiding with slang ,and vial was also a gift from him (shout out to my homie slang)

soo u can cry abt it all u want, u stuipd c unt . i laughed my a ss off when 2ez told me how yall b1tches were making a GOERER 101 on this sh1t hahahaahahahahahah stay low , and keep on ur hating rats prech ^

let me tell u guys why i left DDS, one day i was bored , i was walking around and i saw this feral druid Bakura , so i dueled him, after i rekted the sh1t out of him, i shout REKT!! and he got upset, dueled me a few more times , got rekted every singel duel , then he went to hes g ay homo DDS GM friend and cried abt how i wasnt being "respectful" to guildies , like n1gga do i look like i give 2 ****s abt chu son? stop being a crying baby. and keep the hate coming, cuze hate = motivation
    We dueled 2 times xD Both you 1shoted me in Bear form in 10 seconds.... Much skill.

P.S: You're losing your time here, go farm your 1550 rating achiv.

2. Bakura and danni u two scums listen up

gorer the rogue god is here , kneel down and embrace the light , u stuipd braindeads ^^

i couldnt help but noticed u 2 f a g gots are still being salty and talking sh1t on my back, apprently ya'll are still upset abt how i rekted yo in the butt .

so what i have 2 axes vial and bof? ? i got my bof while raiding with slang ,and vial was also a gift from him (shout out to my homie slang)

soo u can cry abt it all u want, u stuipd c unt . i laughed my a ss off when 2ez told me how yall b1tches were making a GOERER 101 on this sh1t hahahaahahahahahah stay low , and keep on ur hating rats prech ^

let me tell u guys why i left DDS, one day i was bored , i was walking around and i saw this feral druid Bakura , so i dueled him, after i rekted the sh1t out of him, i shout REKT!! and he got upset, dueled me a few more times , got rekted every singel duel , then he went to hes g ay homo DDS GM friend and cried abt how i wasnt being "respectful" to guildies , like n1gga do i look like i give 2 ****s abt chu son? stop being a crying baby. and keep the hate coming, cuze hate = motivation
    Hahahah i love u

3. Bakura and danni u two scums listen up

Big shout-out to Gorerr, the rogue god.

/pity Bakura and Danii who just got verbally decimated :/

4. Yeah danii you f a g g o t

GORERR WINS ... FLAWLESS VICTORY

5. GORERR WINS ... FLAWLESS VICTORY
    FATALITY!!!
    Spoiler: Show

Here's alternative one:
    Spoiler: Show

6. Keep getting GY farmed by "bads"

Wow your quick to change your tune, but meh every member of my team had 110k hp, they couldn't do ****, do you expect me to 1v10 your whole group which involves a disc and resto? Sorry but that SS has literally no relevance. If you want I can 1v1 you again as many times as you can bare to lose to show whose the bad :)

K I stopped reading not long after you said you was Gorerr. But never say you ever rekt me in a duel. You are the ****test rogue to ever step foot into Molten. You was shut pre-wipe and you have not got any better. You joining Fatality shows how trash their guild is, don't even bother replying to me because you are just so bad. Like so bad I don't even want to call you a 1550 trash because that's just unfair to 1550 players.

Gl with him Tclick and Megan

7. Bakura and danni u two scums listen up

>one shot people
    >hey guys I'm relevant

Keep getting GY farmed by "bads"

I get cancer every time I see photobucket.
    Edited: September 3, 2015

8. So the jist of this is "im a rogue and i kill classes im supposed to kill in a 1v1" Wowa bruh noice.

9. Nize your lip danii you'll get smoked like a pack of bogies

10. Hey Tdot, i'm just curious, you still play as BM? Because the last few days i tried to play with mine it was completely unplayable with the pet either freezing all the time or not attacking at all, even if i manually send it. I just left a BG a few moments ago couse i couldn't stand watching my stupid pet following me around idle, ignoring all my commands.

11. Hey Tdot, i'm just curious, you still play as BM? Because the last few days i tried to play with mine it was completely unplayable with the pet either freezing all the time or not attacking at all, even if i manually send it. I just left a BG a few moments ago couse i couldn't stand watching my stupid pet following me around idle, ignoring all my commands.
    make /petfollow macro and spam it when pet buggs out, and then /petattack again obviously

12. Hey Tdot, i'm just curious, you still play as BM? Because the last few days i tried to play with mine it was completely unplayable with the pet either freezing all the time or not attacking at all, even if i manually send it. I just left a BG a few moments ago couse i couldn't stand watching my stupid pet following me around idle, ignoring all my commands.
    A lot of people don't know this trick macro I made

/petfollow
    /cast hunters mark

If your pet bugs he will unstuck and you will have mark reapplied to your target. It's also good to have /petattack on your arcane shot, steady/Cobra shot as well

It won't fix it 100% but it really helps

13. Thanks i'll try it when i find the will to play with my hunter again.

14. Thanks i'll try it when i find the will to play with my hunter again.
    Its not just Hunter, by my DK pet spent 50% of the arenas last night just AFKing there.

It is getting fixed, dont worry about it.

15. Its not just Hunter, by my DK pet spent 50% of the arenas last night just AFKing there.

It is getting fixed, dont worry about it.
    same thing happens to Warlocks and Mages even if pet is on passive.. i just spam the **** out of petfollow

First ... 917181920212969 ... Last