1. The god agonyx has spoken! **** the haters

i bet he had like 70 deaths
    You were saying?
    Edited: September 6, 2015

2. The reason i never bothered to pick my character back up again was that after all it is still a private server and nothing is guaranteed. I do not want to invest so much time again just to lose it all over again.
    I created a new character after moltdown only because i did not want my Coins to go to waste
    Same with me, and many others ofc.

Although now they have this new backup system that allows you to save your account info in your computer (in an encrypted file so you can't mess with it). So i suppose if something similar happens, your characters are safe.

Sick damage score man.

Secondly i never told anyone that "I am the Best DK". You all can have opinions of your own and i respect that.
    Imo, the best players are usually the more humble ones. And the ones who talk to much or brag too much are usually the opposite but they don't realize. Also, the "best" title can only be awarded to you by others. You can't just award it to yourself. Like some people are doing here.

3. Arcane and luminy keep taking the L ... TGod does not simply lose

http://youtu.be/jjy_7haflaM
    Hi Tdot. How do you make your keyboard invisible so you don't see the key bound to the bar? Is there a specific addon that does that?

4. Imo, the best players are usually the more humble ones. And the ones who talk to much or brag too much are usually the opposite but they don't realize.
    So you're implying that I'm the worst player?

I'm fairly disappointed :/

5. Imo, the best players are usually the more humble ones. And the ones who talk to much or brag too much are usually the opposite but they don't realize. Also, the "best" title can only be awarded to you by others. You can't just award it to yourself. Like some people are doing here.
    Is this silent beef?

6. So you're implying that I'm the worst player?

I'm fairly disappointed :/
    I can't imply anything about you specifically since the times i met you in game are counted in one hand, thus i can't have an opinion about you as a player at all. Also i believe your over the top bragging and hyperbolic talk is mostly RP trolling which i find funny and i hope you are not serious ;)

7. Imo, the best players are usually the more humble ones. And the ones who talk to much or brag too much are usually the opposite but they don't realize. Also, the "best" title can only be awarded to you by others. You can't just award it to yourself. Like some people are doing here.
    Words of Wisdom from a backpedaling holy pala

hear hear!

It was really painful watching you backpedaling all over Orgrimmar last time you raided it.

Do you keyboard turn too? :/

8. Words of Wisdom from a backpedaling holy pala

hear hear!

It was really painful watching you backpedaling all over Orgrimmar last time you raided it.

Do you keyboard turn too? :/
    Backpedaling?

Oh, right, you mean i wasn't staying in a position comfortable enough for you to hit me in the back while i was focusing healing my entire team? Sorry, next time i'll try to stay still so you can conveniently hit me as you will, sorry, i didn't want to ruin your fun.

9. The hate and hostility on this server is real!

10. (on phone and too lazy to quote)
    Topkek pestilence wont kill 3 healers, Medan, sorry to disapoint you
    Also Medan did you really leave fatality to become like lord savior agonyx

About that pic, all I see is 44minutes of running into huge groups to spread dots with them pocket heals.. I was in AV with Medan and he was doing same thing and ended up with 25 deaths. Guess no pocket heals eh Medan..
    *cough*best dk wouldnt switch from unholy to stamina stacking bdk*cough*

Btw if I ever knew I was joining AV id go Survival and multishot the **** out of everything.. Wonder what would my dmg be if it was one of those dumb AVs where you fight against 40 hordes 45mins

11. (on phone and too lazy to quote)
    Topkek pestilence wont kill 3 healers, Medan, sorry to disapoint you
    Also Medan did you really leave fatality to become like lord savior agonyx

About that pic, all I see is 44minutes of running into huge groups to spread dots with them pocket heals.. I was in AV with Medan and he was doing same thing and ended up with 25 deaths. Guess no pocket heals eh Medan..
    *cough*best dk wouldnt switch from unholy to stamina stacking bdk*cough*

Btw if I ever knew I was joining AV id go Survival and multishot the **** out of everything.. Wonder what would my dmg be if it was one of those dumb AVs where you fight against 40 hordes 45mins
    It's obviously true

That was one of the last premades I ran with Medan clearly spawn camping <dsylexic>.

Medan and I are still the greatest 2 man army ever

We are like Michael Jordan and Scottie pippen we win so much it dosent matter where we end up

http://youtu.be/jqEL4CDWXR8

12. You killed 64 and u have 243 hks and honor gained only 43 are u fcking kidding me ?

13. Clicker and pestilence-boy bestestest army ever

14. Btw if I ever knew I was joining AV id go Survival and multishot the **** out of everything.. Wonder what would my dmg be if it was one of those dumb AVs where you fight against 40 hordes 45mins
    It would probably look a little like this

15. Come back from retail just while I pay the next month, and nothing has changed since I left this realm, alliance still winning 90% of random Bgs and dominating Tol barad. Good job, Tclick!

P.D: For the horde fanboys, your faction also suck in retail.

First ... 1826272829303878 ... Last