1. It would probably look a little like this

Probably ;D Survival multishot most op **** ive seen :D

2. Topkek pestilence wont kill 3 healers, Medan, sorry to disapoint you
    It seems you accidentally misunderstood the point of that statement. I meant when I rush into a large group of people (giving that I'm being healed or they're just dumb enough not to focus me) with lets say; berserker buff then I pop gargoyle, frenzy, dark transformation and probably a golemblood potion along with my 2 trinkets proccing, then I'm obviously going to apply immense pressure that 'could' possibly take out multiple healers at once. The extra AoE damage from outbreak/pestilence, DnD and probably blood boil is just a bonus; it's not really my main source of damage.
    Also Medan did you really leave fatality to become like lord savior agonyx
    I always found solo queue more fun and challenging than premading for obvious reasons. As for me leaving fatality, it has nothing to do with what you just mentioned, there are other reasons behind that.

We have spoken.

3. Ok, i'm curious, who is the guy in your new avatar

4. so basicly "if i pop every single cd, with every single buff on i can kill a helaer!" KDEN

5. so basicly "if i pop every single cd, with every single buff on i can kill 10 healers!" KDEN
    Fixed that for you.

6. so basicly "if i pop every single cd, with every single buff on i can kill a helaer!" KDEN
    Dont forget medans success relies on most of the opposing team being terrible

7. It seems you accidentally misunderstood the point of that statement. I meant when I rush into a large group of people (giving that I'm being healed or they're just dumb enough not to focus me) with lets say; berserker buff then I pop gargoyle, frenzy, dark transformation and probably a golemblood potion along with my 2 trinkets proccing, then I'm obviously going to apply immense pressure that 'could' possibly take out multiple healers at once. The extra AoE damage from outbreak/pestilence, DnD and probably blood boil is just a bonus; it's not really my main source of damage.

I always found solo queue more fun and challenging than premading for obvious reasons. As for me leaving fatality, it has nothing to do with what you just mentioned, there are other reasons behind that.

We have spoken.
    "we have spoken"

who the hell you think you are?

8. "we have spoken"

who the hell you think you are?

9. god of what ? god of "outbreak -> pestilence -> soooo i die now ?"

why nawt leave with mage btw
    Edited: September 6, 2015

10. Aaaaaand I'm back. BUT; I won't be posting here anymore. Partly because this trolling went from entertaining into more of a habit atleast a month ago, and also because I will be playing on Lordaeron for the release and as I intend to be forum active I'd like to keep my account non-permabanned until then. Considering the amount of infractions I've gathered on the Neltharion subforum the past few months I think it's safe to say I'm getting pretty ****ing close.

So, I'm leaving and leaving these lands to the plebs. Pz out nerds

11. Aaaaaand I'm back
    Spoiler: Show
    Edited: September 6, 2015

12. Spoiler: Show
    [img]static.fjcdn.com/pictures/0+****s+given_2733ab_3495523.jpg[/img]
    FailFish
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

13. 2-Man Army

Ok, so after the game Luminy pointed out that between the two of us we had 70 KB's, and I replied "we probably had more than the rest of our team combined", but then I got curious and decided to actually do the numbers. Together we had:

70 KB's
    10,699,488 DMG

The rest of our team had:

56 KB's
    9,110,833 DMG

Now, I didn't scroll down on the scoreboard so there's still 5 names missing from those numbers, but going full tryhard mode and looking at the raid frames, the people missing from the scoreboard are:

70.2k HP priest
    92.9k HP hunter
    (priest) healer
    (druid) healer
    <100k HP feral

The difference is 14 KB's and 1,588,655 DMG, and as I doubt those players listed above add up past those numbers, the TLDR summary of my tryhard calculation I just wrote to necro this thread is; the 2-man army did more than the rest of the 15-man team ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

2-Man Army vs <FATALITY>
    Me and a friend of mine like to queue random BGs sometimes, just the two of us, and we've had alot of success with that so we ended up calling ourselves the "2-Man Army"! I know, cute right?

This is us earlier today carrying our team of PUGs to victory against a <FATALITY> premade! It was a very exciting battle guys, we had so much fun! It was very kawaii I must say, you tried very hard but in the end the 2-Man Army were victorious! ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Juan v Juan
    Played feral for a week with no gear; this is why you need keybinds.

#PuppyPatrol
    today was a good day. I hadn't been online for a few days, but I decided to log on and have some fun with my bestest of pals in the way we know best - puppy poaching! ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

First, we found ourselves a puppy to poach.

Then, after sitting and waiting for retaliation for about 20 minutes we decided to queue up for a BG, mainly because our very good friend from the past decided to join us on Neltharion - Kemisha! However, while in the BG we got news that the <Puppy Patrol> had brought together a 20+ puppy-raid and were camping the location from where we had entered the BG, so the moment we would exit we would be attacked and overwhelmed by cuteness. So, we made the only logical choice; we ported out of the battleground to Stormwind and gathered some people from Devil's Death Squad!

And so we did. And it was beautiful: (DDS) 22 v 24 (Puppy Patrol)

Needless to say; they were upset. They were furious even. They were so triggered that the majestic r1 clicker GM of the <Puppy Patrol> decided to contact the mighty multiboxer to come and assist them with his 25-man blood DK team! And so they did. And so we waited. And then they came with the fire of a thousand suns and a 50-man raid team. We didn't stand a chance.

jk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tdog's Tribute
    >I was only 9 years old
    >I loved BM hunter so much, I had all the PvE items and spirit beasts
    >I pray to Warlame every night before bed, thanking them for the specc I've been given
    >"Clicking is love" I say; "Clicking is life"
    >Bestest ret eu hears me and calls me a feggit
    >I know he was just jealous of my devotion for clicking
    >I called him a tryhard
    >He reks me and sends me a link to a guide for keybinding
    >I'm crying now, and my clicker-finger hurts
    >I lay dead in Northern Barrens and I'm so bad
    >Suddenly, a gay elf is moving towards me
    >It's Medan
    >I am so happy
    He whispers into my ear "We can be bad together."
    >He shows me screenshots of his sexy death strike keybinds and posts them on the forums
    >I'm ready
    >I stroke my e-peen with Medan
    >He supports me when no one else does
    >I feel so bad but I do it for the Horde
    >I can hear the Alliance laughing as my eyes start to water
    >I push against their force with 10-man BG premades
    >I want to be the best BG hero on Neltharion
    >We roar a mighty /roflmao as the BG is about to start
    >We lose to pugs
    >Some filthy one button spammer looks me straight in the eyes and says "lol get rekt tclick"
    >I make a forum thread and trolls spam it with ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    >Clicking is love. Clicking is life.

Medan's Tribute
    >I was only 6 years old
    >I loved diseases so much, I had all the facial and genital ones
    >I pray to Agonyx every night before bed, thanking him for this plague I've been given
    >"Unholy DK is love" I say; "Unholy DK is life"
    >Guetal hears me and calls me a fàggot
    >I know he was just jealous because Damage in BGs > arena rating
    >I called him a pillar humper
    >He frowns and says that I'm an embarrassment to DKs
    >I'm crying now, because no matter which specc I play no one respects me
    >I queue for BGs so I can spam emotes to alli scum /spit
    >Suddenly, a pleb is moving towards me
    >It's Tclick
    >I am so hard
    He whispers into my ear "Nìgger did you just call me embarrassing?"
    >He targets me with his powerful left mouse button and types /spit
    >I'm ready
    >I spam my /spit macro for Tclick
    >He points at me and tells me to /spit on myself because I am playing
    a mage on Alliance which makes me a alli scum myself
    >It hurts my feelings so much but I do it for the RP
    >I can feel the universe imploding as I bash myself for being a alli scum /spit
    >I spam my /spit macro on myself
    >I want to please Tclick
    >He /roars "For the Horde!" and tells me to tell him how much I hate alli scum /spit
    >Agonyx walks in
    >He looks at us both and says "You RP motherfûckers are cringe as fûck"
    >Tclick targets Agonyx and types /spit
    >/Spit is love. /Spit is life.

Edited: September 6, 2015 Reason: Arbiterone: ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

14. 2-Man Army

2-Man Army vs <FATALITY>

Juan v Juan

#PuppyPatrol

Tdog's Tribute

Medan's Tribute

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

15. Aaaaaand I'm back. BUT; I won't be posting here anymore. Partly because this trolling went from entertaining into more of a habit atleast a month ago, and also because I will be playing on Lordaeron for the release and as I intend to be forum active I'd like to keep my account non-permabanned until then. Considering the amount of infractions I've gathered on the Neltharion subforum the past few months I think it's safe to say I'm getting pretty ****ing close.

So, I'm leaving and leaving these lands to the plebs. Pz out nerds
    Agreed. This **** went from entertaining to downright sad so fast. 2 Points off a perma too \o/ Plus I kind of pity Tdog and Medan and a few others from that guild :(

See some of you fags on Lord hopefully and to the rest...please keep this going for when I need a good read:3

2-Man Army

2-Man Army vs <FATALITY>

Juan v Juan

#PuppyPatrol

Tdog's Tribute

Medan's Tribute

Just beautiful.

First ... 1927282930313979 ... Last