1. 2-Man Army

2-Man Army vs <FATALITY>

Juan v Juan

#PuppyPatrol

Tdog's Tribute

Medan's Tribute

Spoiler: Show
    You are totally nuts, my bro. I am worried about you.

2. • Soloqueue
    • Warsong Gulch
    • Arcane Mage (single target DPS)
    • +/- 9M damage
    • 0 healers on either teams
    • Two <D O N O R S> members: Rngz & Emoez

No drama intended, simply a screenshot of a good BG.

3. Because of Power torrent & Volcanic potion.

4. I had like 3 wow errors today. All 3 were while winning against horde premades. No errors during boring pug BGs ofc.

I guess warmane doesn't want us to play in this broken server anymore.

But for whoever cares... https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/4980

Still unconfirmed. Right.

5. I had like 3 wow errors today. All 3 were while winning against horde premades. No errors during boring pug BGs ofc.

I guess warmane doesn't want us to play in this broken server anymore.

But for whoever cares... https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/4980

Still unconfirmed. Right.
    they said in another thread that their focus is lordaeron atm. Also, when a guy pointed out pala's bugged sor proccing tentacles, the staff wasn't even aware of the bug lel. They had to link the bugtracker page to notify them.

At the moment they aren't giving half **** about cata, because they are more focused on the most stable patch they have (wotlk) and on the newest they can support (MOP). Cata is middleground, noone gives a ****.

6. • Soloqueue
    • Warsong Gulch
    • +/- 9M damage

Noice noice...

7. • Soloqueue
    • Warsong Gulch
    • +/- 9M damage

LAMO, that's awful.

You had 4 full geared guys (including yourself) and the rest are full ruthless, against full horde PuG with only 2 decently geared players (which are still trash despite their gear since they're from DONORS)and yet it took you 30 min to win that BG? Are you a moron or what?

I bet you went there and spammed the **** out of AB on some greenies without caring about the BG objectives like the complete moron that you are. And yet you're calling it a "good" BG, LAMO.

Of course u could slaughter some horde PuGs as a BiS AB spamming mage but against any decent team (<FATALITY> for example) you know you're pretty much F-U-C-K-E-D.

Here's an example of a good BG!

Solo queue, trash team, no healers, almost 11 mill damage and almost 2 mill healing done.
    Edited: September 9, 2015

8. Damn, people take random bgs so seriously..

9. Damn, people take random bgs so seriously..
    What else are we supposed to take seriously? A small limited box where pillar humpers and tryhards hang out? Nah, I'd rather play BGs where there's a wide map and actual objectives to do rather than just killing your main target and CC'ing your off-target(s). Also, in arena sometimes you get to fight people from your same faction but I would NEVER dare fight my own horde brethren just to get high arena rating.

When you've learnt the basics of PvP and looking for some competitiveness you'd have 2 choices. Either become a skilled arena player, or become a BG god. Pick your poison.

BGs > arenas anyday.

We have spoken.

10. Damn, people take random bgs so seriously..
    Less than 4 people here really.....
    It's a long story that dates back several threads

11. but I would NEVER dare fight my own horde brethren just to get high arena rating.
    This is why nobody takes you seriously.

12. against full horde PuG with only 2 decently geared players (which are still trash despite their gear since they're from DONORS

Here's an example of a good BG!

Spoiler: Show
    Such hypocrisy....
    This is Ally team on ur SS:
    Ragefang
    Qulcus
    Yeowoobi
    Shyel
    Slawn
    Hanterd
    Sanders
    Blazeii