1. Oh no it's gungo taking SS of blue gears! How bad are you? Oh I know you are just as toxic as Thii.

Didn't know Ember Mafia took it to levels of SS full blue gears :^).

My SS is still superior nonetheless because I solo queued and I was teamed with a bunch of randoms while you were in a premade with as I quote "one of the best warlocks on the server" and nacko who is suppose to be your best resto shaman in ember mafia. How do YOU die 9 times with 6 healers on your back? I can't even comprehend how terribly bad you are for that.
    Never seen that warlock before. I heard Exista is pretty awesome tho. *Blink* *Blink*

2. Never seen that warlock before. I heard Exista is pretty awesome tho. *Blink* *Blink*
    Yea you are awesome :D

3. My infected brethren with that BG hero status
    I'm not in infected anymore tho <.< except on alts

4. Oh no it's gungo taking SS of blue gears! How bad are you? Oh I know you are just as toxic as Thii.

Didn't know Ember Mafia took it to levels of SS full blue gears :^).

My SS is still superior nonetheless because I solo queued and I was teamed with a bunch of randoms while you were in a premade with as I quote "one of the best warlocks on the server" and nacko who is suppose to be your best resto shaman in ember mafia. How do YOU die 9 times with 6 healers on your back? I can't even comprehend how terribly bad you are for that.
    Yes I can be as toxic as Thii if I want, but who cares? At least he has more than 5 keybinds.

And why do you keep saying I'm bad if months ago you used to say I was the best shaman on nelth? You even invited me to be an officer inside your god guild.

5. Yes I can be as toxic as Thii if I want, but who cares? At least he has more than 5 keybinds.

And why do you keep saying I'm bad if months ago you used to say I was the best shaman on nelth? You even invited me to be an officer inside your god guild.
    5 months ago, not anymore. Moolotov and Jexus are far better than you.

You're overrated plain and simple

6. tdot completely dodging me and ignoring me in game because he has nothing left to say to me after getting his *** handed to him by caixu bby, i stole your 'nether realm' and your elder**** title fgt. also tdot pls stop posting ss's of all the carries you've been given.

we all know the real skill lays in 2s. kappa. also tdot i may as well say this now since ginger doesnt give a fook. im sure you are aware of the dk named mudkip in your guild, tdot u gullible lil fgt thats ginger, do you think id backpeddle in duels. i mean i probably would since duels are skill kappa. but damn tdot, get played like a fool bro.

also inb4 tdot posts screenshots of me losing as the 'tryhard vanguard comp'
    Edited: February 4, 2016

7. I'm not in infected anymore tho <.< except on alts

I need to log on alliance more than xD

8. I feel like posting an older screenshot of probably one of my best bg's ever. It might not look like it but this was one hell of a bg, especially for us healers. Big shoutout to Infected for providing this sick fight!

Fullscreen heal: http://piclair.com/data/cp4bm.jpg
    Spoiler: Show

Fullscreen dps: http://piclair.com/data/yy3eb.jpg
    Spoiler: Show
    Oh look I'm there. That BG happen long time ago, I remember I was doing premades with you on my 2nd Feral :O
    I think I was still ruthless geared there and yes it was an amazing BG actually.

9. 5 months ago, not anymore. Moolotov and Jexus are far better than you.

Yes PvE shaman and a guy without 5 sec wind shear definetely better than me. By far!

10. 5 months ago, not anymore. Moolotov and Jexus are far better than you.

Gungo - Elemental Master, Mighty Manipulator of Matter and Class Leader of Ember Mafia.

11. http://imgur.com/iXbVEpZ

Nice AV , he got me on dmg in last part i run back to def bases.

12. http://imgur.com/DThyZZq
    Posting this one just because so many ppl want to see my keybinds.
    I got a lot of deaths because horde premade focusing me and i didnt wanted to give up :D.
    They got 6 healers and we got just 1 with blue gear but i dont care :D

Gl in bgs,today 3 AV poped in row gona be good day :)

First ... 40484950515260 ... Last