M-Medan v2.1?

Besides troll is also sarcastic...
    I know, right? We're evolving... Beware... Kappa

3. I know, right? We're evolving... Beware... Kappa
    Thats the spirit, stagnation is a terrible thing :D

4. Thats the spirit, stagnation is a terrible thing :D
    You gotta adapt to the environment :P

5. You gotta adapt to the environment :P
    Yessss seyw, your learning fast .. Now all you have to do is post SS of every bg you roflstomp , troll tryhard arena players like dwallin the weeabo basic paladin and RP a bit and you'll be up there man!
    Edited: April 1, 2016

6. BG lost, 14 deaths, but it's all worth it because I outdamaged Cyo

Ily jack <3
    These binds disturb me..

Entirely chaotic UI and no focus macros at all, instead there's a cute "WTF" macro over there, another 1.5k fatality player inc.

Edit: just check your armory, you are not even 1.5k...
    Edited: April 1, 2016

7. no focus macros at all
    I also used to create focus macros and I still use them on my ferals, hunter and shaman. But I noticed that its actually a waste of time since you can simplify it :D

8. These binds disturb me..

Entirely chaotic UI and no focus macros at all, instead there's a cute "WTF" macro over there, another 1.5k fatality player inc.

Edit: just check your armory, you are not even 1.5k...
    This is a toon I barely play, I think I did a grand total of 8, maybe 10 arenas with it just to cap once. I didn't bother putting Focus macros since I was using the aids spec merely for some casual BG fun. The WTF macro over there is just some random spammy macro I used to use. Thanks for your input, have a nice day

9. Yessss seyw, your learning fast .. Now all you have to do is post SS of every bg you roflstomp , troll tryhard arena players like dwallin the weeabo basic paladin and RP a bit and you'll be up there man!
    Sorry to let you down but I think I'm already done with this Forum nonsense :P
    Stay trippy

10. This is a toon I barely play, I think I did a grand total of 8, maybe 10 arenas with it just to cap once. I didn't bother putting Focus macros since I was using the aids spec merely for some casual BG fun. The WTF macro over there is just some random spammy macro I used to use. Thanks for your input, have a nice day
    Almost full cata UHDK with only 8 total arenas played, "ok". Typical fatality ratbad with the constant damage control. You don't bother putting focus macros because you simply don't know how they function, but I forgot fatality players prefer to have emotes over legit pvp macros, my bad :^)

A toon you barely play you say? I'm going to assume this is your main http://armory.warmane.com/character/...harion/profile

BiS ret with 200+ arenas played and yet barely 1.5k, but wait I'm pretty sure these numbers shown in your armory are fake, I also forgot that fatality members get their cata gear from random BGs and BH runs, what a joke of a guild.

11. Almost full cata UHDK with only 8 total arenas played, "ok". Typical fatality ratbad with the constant damage control. You don't bother putting focus macros because you simply don't know how they function, but I forgot fatality players prefer to have emotes over legit pvp macros, my bad :^)

A toon you barely play you say? I'm going to assume this is your main http://armory.warmane.com/character/...harion/profile

BiS ret with 200+ arenas played and yet barely 1.5k, but wait I'm pretty sure these numbers shown in your armory are fake, I also forgot that fatality members get their cata gear from random BGs and BH runs, what a joke of a guild.
    The only reason I'm barely above 1.5k with my ret is because, believe it or not (this might blow your mind, watch out) I never tryharded arena rating grinding simply because I have no interest in it, never had, never will. 90% of the arenas I did were to help friends or myself cap, or even guild events such as subwars. The only toon I tried getting some rating on is my warlock, which almost hit 2.2k then the team got disbanded once again.

12. The only reason I'm barely above 1.5k with my ret is because, believe it or not (this might blow your mind, watch out) I never tryharded arena rating grinding simply because I have no interest in it, never had, never will. 90% of the arenas I did were to help friends or myself cap, or even guild events such as subwars. The only toon I tried getting some rating on is my warlock, which almost hit 2.2k then the team got disbanded once again.
    Yes, because demolishing greenies in BGs is definitely more fun than facing good players in arena when you reach a proper MMR. I think this is bait, but not sure.

Aaand, "almost hit 2.2k" that's very impressive, I gotta love these BG threads :D

13. Yes, because demolishing greenies in BGs is definitely more fun than facing good players in arena when you reach a proper MMR. I think this is bait, but not sure.

Aaand, "almost hit 2.2k" that's very impressive, I gotta love these BG threads :D
    Actually random BGs don't appeal to me anymore as well, the only thing that keeps me playing are RBGs. And I'm well aware that hitting 2.2k is not at all impressive on Nelth, don't worry you're not talking to a ******.
    The thing I failed to understand yet is why you bashed my DK's UI and keybinds lol do they bother you that much? If I recall correctly I was using that setup for my raid spec, and after changing my talents I didn't bother fixing it because i don't care that much for a toon I play twice a month.
    I wasn't even trying to show off either, only reason I posted that SS is because I was joking around with Cyonide, what's your problem?

14. Actually random BGs don't appeal to me anymore as well, the only thing that keeps me playing are RBGs. And I'm well aware that hitting 2.2k is not at all impressive on Nelth, don't worry you're not talking to a ******.
    The thing I failed to understand yet is why you bashed my DK's UI and keybinds lol do they bother you that much? If I recall correctly I was using that setup for my raid spec, and after changing my talents I didn't bother fixing it because i don't care that much for a toon I play twice a month.
    I wasn't even trying to show off either, only reason I posted that SS is because I was joking around with Cyonide, what's your problem?
    I would love to see this guys glad title, if he isn't in the top 3 I'm going to laugh my áss off

15. Actually random BGs don't appeal to me anymore as well, the only thing that keeps me playing are RBGs. And I'm well aware that hitting 2.2k is not at all impressive on Nelth, don't worry you're not talking to a ******.
    Let me ask you a question: is this a public forum thread or a private chat? Pretty sure it ain't the latter. What you post here is obviously open to criticism, I got legitimately disturbed just looking at your horrible UI, when I took a deeper look and checked your armory I almost vomited. According to what you've just told you failed to achieve good arena rating on all your toons, and that raids and RBGs on a realm with no RBG rating system and almost non-existent RBG experience are what appeal to you, which is indeed pretty sad.

First ... 33738182838485 ... Last