1. Yes. And you know it.
    yes you're the definition of skill

2. Things like "Damage done > Everything else" its pretty nostalgic for me and many others as you can imagine xD
    #NeverForget

3. you are garbage
    And you're any better? a 1.5k BG ratbad? Not saying he isn't garbage (he is) but you're in the same boat as him.
    I thought it was clear as day that I was trolling. Apparently I overestimated warmane's community
    Problem is not whether you were trolling or not, I don't recall even commenting on the SS you posted but your UI/binds, armory and the way you speak about arena (please tell me you were trolling there as well) tells how good you are, which is rather depressing tbh.

4. And you're any better? a 1.5k BG ratbad?
    Woah! Cyonide is actually 1750, hoekay, so respect his authority.

check yo'self

5. Yes. And you know it.
    Sorry, what? xD
    Plus, I had to regress few pages to remember what was your IGN :D

6. And you're any better? a 1.5k BG ratbad? Not saying he isn't garbage (he is) but you're in the same boat as him.

lul because find a post of mine anywhere on the forum that i stated i enjoyed playing arena or wanted to go for rating

7. lul because find a post of mine anywhere on the forum that i stated i enjoyed playing arena or wanted to go for rating
    lul because BG ratbads can't stop damage controlling and confess they failed miserably at arena and resorted to farming greenies in BGs instead, stay 1.5k m8 (soz, forgot you're 1750, my apologies to mr. ClickBaitSavage)

8. lul because BG ratbads can't stop damage controlling and confess they failed miserably at arena and resorted to farming greenies in BGs instead, stay 1.5k m8 (soz, forgot you're 1750, my apologies to mr. ClickBaitSavage)
    you're totally right ;) all i do is run bgs because i failed at arena, god you're intelligent, i tried to hide it but in the end you couldn't be fooled, there is no way i run bgs because i enjoy them, its because i can't play arena.

9. you're totally right ;) all i do is run bgs because i failed at arena, god you're intelligent, i tried to hide it but in the end you couldn't be fooled, there is no way i run bgs because i enjoy them, its because i can't play arena.
    It's common knowledge that every BG player is an autistic 1.5k backpedaling moron. Right?

10. It's common knowledge that every BG player is an autistic 1.5k backpedaling moron. Right?
    Not sure why would you put it that way, but yes, it's common knowledge that MOST of those who regularly queue BGs with BiS gear saying they prefer BGs over arena are genuinely bad at PvP. If you wanna prove me wrong feel free to post a SS showing any decent rating of yours recently or at any point in the past, because nothing could show your personal skill besides arena rating. Until then, you sadly fall into what you just described in your post excluding the unnecessary insults.

11. Not sure why would you put it that way, but yes, it's common knowledge that MOST of those who regularly queue BGs with BiS gear saying they prefer BGs over arena are genuinely bad at PvP. If you wanna prove me wrong feel free to post a SS showing any decent rating of yours recently or at any point in the past, because nothing could show your personal skill besides arena rating. Until then, you sadly fall into what you just described in your post excluding the unnecessary insults.
    we must be **** then since we don't care about boring *** 2s, now can you please leave the bg thread and make you're own arena tryhard thread, thanx

12. Not sure why would you put it that way, but yes, it's common knowledge that MOST of those who regularly queue BGs with BiS gear saying they prefer BGs over arena are genuinely bad at PvP. If you wanna prove me wrong feel free to post a SS showing any decent rating of yours recently or at any point in the past, because nothing could show your personal skill besides arena rating. Until then, you sadly fall into what you just described in your post excluding the unnecessary insults.
    What if I told you I never tried to grind arena rating because I find 2s null and void and I'd rather que premades with a full party of friends and actually have some casual fun? That's all the game is to me actually, having fun with people i enjoy playing with. I have no interest in improving my arena skills, you see? If that bothers you we're done talking

13. we must be **** then since we don't care about boring *** 2s, now can you please leave the bg thread and make you're own arena tryhard thread, thanx
    Imagine if this is all a scheme to get people to queue arenas because 2s bracket is dying (I think it's safe to assume more people actually queue bgs than arenas), takes 20 minutes to queue past 2.5k rating and these guys wanna make us feel like we have to prove ourself to get a specific rating and well would just love arenas to have more queues, a prime example of this would be psihos thread saying he would want to close or stop people from queuing bgs to save or make an arena bracket more popular and well that's just pretty desperate even considering Psiho can't even play BGs properly and rushes in like some fat kid chasing an ice cream truck just to get rolled to the ground
    Edited: April 1, 2016

14. i love when i'm in a battleground and i get sweet heartfelt messages like this, this guy was apparently extremely pleased with me and abbi..... even though abbi wasn't even in the battleground......

First ... 35758384858687 ... Last