1. I cant count how many times you was farmed in bgs, Delenis. :(
    Many as you, depending of the group.

This is a farewell, my friends, It was fun while it lasted.
    Edited: February 16, 2016

2. Many as you, depending of the group.

This is a farewell, my friends, It was fun while it lasted.
    Not so many as you. :(

Good job on ignoring 2nd part of my post! :P

I also cant count how many time you rage quit your bgs, just to keep your bg win ratio to 85% of wins!

3. Not so many as you. :(

Good job on ignoring 2nd part of my post! :P
    Even if I count the left as loses, my win ratio would be 70% or more, mainly in solo queue. You should also count how many times your guildies rage quit ;P

Now I'm playing free in retail (60k token), dominated by alliance in PvP, without bugs, kicking some horde arses and waiting for Legion.
    Was a pleasure to have killed you as many times. :D

4. I like being obnoxious

5. you have no understanding of how angry i was during this battleground our healer was lagging and ended up dcing after only healing 800k 20 minutes in >.>

6. this thread is pretty much a competition of who ever has the most bg her- i mean skillkins wins the epeen tournament.

7. you have no understanding of how angry i was during this battleground our healer was lagging and ended up dcing after only healing 800k 20 minutes in >.>
    Meh :) It's a game mon, after all we doing it for fun and relax (at least I'm doing it for that ;)

8. Going hard on the wsg flag hehhehe

9. my op damage

Spoiler: Show
    Thank you for giving me Dark Intent whenever we get the same bg. Big shoutout.

10. Thank you for giving me Dark Intent whenever we get the same bg. Big shoutout.
    I usually give it to people who don't die. I'm selfish.

11. when da juice mane walks up in da BG

all da rats scatter

we trippy mane
    Edited: February 19, 2016

First ... 747555657585967 ... Last