1. Of course not :) And we were two as well... I posted it just for fun! Don't make any dramas :P
    Wasn't starting drama, was asking a question. Trying to start drama would be posting a pic of random bg and then calling out certain players in the other team who lost :3

2. Wasn't starting drama, was asking a question. Trying to start drama would be posting a pic of random bg and then calling out certain players in the other team who lost :3
    :^) kek

#msg2short

3. how 2 refuse to cap mines :3

4. how 2 refuse to cap mines :3
    I see noone from ally want so ill write ,all allys are 100k or no gear :D.
    Btw what's point of posting ss when u are 2 mil behind ur team mate ,and tbh that 5.5 mil dmg is nothing for ele.

5. I see noone from ally want so ill write ,all allys are 100k or no gear :D.
    Maybe because most of the allies doesn't care if their faction lost as long if its not targeted for them.

Btw what's point of posting ss when u are 2 mil behind ur team mate ,and tbh that 5.5 mil dmg is nothing for ele.
    You have a lot to learn buddy. I know you came from the PvE but this is PvP, its good to know how to make crazy dmg but isn't the most important thing. Plus, there will always have a difference between a PvP Ele Shaman and a PvE Ele Shaman.

6. Maybe because most of the allies doesn't care if their faction lost as long if its not targeted for them.

You have a lot to learn buddy. I know you came from the PvE but this is PvP, its good to know how to make crazy dmg but isn't the most important thing. Plus, there will always have a difference between a PvP Ele Shaman and a PvE Ele Shaman.
    Let's start from start. Who made this thread? Horde. Who answer like we are alts there, we cry cuz others are 100k? Horde. Nothing here is targeted to anyone ,people just post pics and always some horde guy if ally wins reply with we are 100k guys,we are alts and that.
    But still this is kinda thread where you post your pic for show off. Right? And than where is logic to post a picture where u are 14 KBs behind,1 more dath,10 HKs behind and 2 mil dmg behind?

7. Let's start from start. Who made this thread? Horde.
    Wrong, Twoeasy made this thread. He is not the Horde and he is not the DONORS. He's Twoeasy. When we talk we're able to represent ourselves without talking for the whole faction or guild, am I right?

Who answer like we are alts there, we cry cuz others are 100k? Horde. Nothing here is targeted to anyone ,people just post pics and always some horde guy if ally wins reply with we are 100k guys,we are alts and that.
    I was talking about this:
    But still this is kinda thread where you post your pic for show off. Right? And than where is logic to post a picture where u are 14 KBs behind,1 more dath,10 HKs behind and 2 mil dmg behind?
    Do you post BG pics for show off? What are you actually showing? Maybe he didn't post if for "show off" like I see that is exactaly what you're always trying to do >_>
    Plus, Scoreboard means nothing I guess... If Damage Done means skill, then I'm worst than every Ele Shaman, Boomie, SPriest, Retri, Mage etc etc.

8. Wrong, Twoeasy made this thread. He is not the Horde and he is not the DONORS. He's Twoeasy. When we talk we're able to represent ourselves without talking for the whole faction or guild, am I right?

I was talking about this:

Do you post BG pics for show off? What are you actually showing? Maybe he didn't post if for "show off" like I see that is exactaly what you're always trying to do >_>
    Plus, Scoreboard means nothing I guess... If Damage Done means skill, then I'm worst than every Ele Shaman, Boomie, SPriest, Retri, Mage etc etc.
    He plays horde so he is horde. I post pics to show off with dmg ofc. Im showing my big di** on Scoreboard. Why he would post it if it isnt "show off" can u tell me 1 reason why would he post it? He don't have enough memory on hard disk and he want to save pic somewhere? I somewhere mentioned dmg done means skill?

9. I see noone from ally want so ill write ,all allys are 100k or no gear :D.
    Pls stop talking, you don't know how to pvp

10. Pls stop talking, you don't know how to pvp
    shaman who don't know to wind shear speaking :3

11. He plays horde so he is horde.
    I play Horde aswell... Am I horde?

I post pics to show off with dmg ofc. Im showing my big di** on Scoreboard. Why he would post it if it isnt "show off" can u tell me 1 reason why would he post it?
    To show one game that he had fun :D

12. I play Horde aswell... Am I horde?

To show one game that he had fun :D
    Idk if ur char isnt ally ,and you don't know are you horde, is there some third faction?

13. Idk if ur char isnt ally ,and you don't know are you horde, is there some third faction?
    No, but you missed the fact that I can play both factions :D
    Edited: March 4, 2016

14. Btw what's point of posting ss when u are 2 mil behind ur team mate ,and tbh that 5.5 mil dmg is nothing for ele.

are you happy now? i see a full pve bad ele getting farmed :3

did i do it right guiz? do i have to direct all pictures at someone else to say i farmed them super good.

for the record as of today i have played ele shaman for one week
    Edited: March 4, 2016

First ... 1252606162636472 ... Last