1. well the insulting is unneeded, but i get his point. Real question from me, do you guys enjoy premading? cuz i hate it in both ways. you face a premade in single queue, get farmed, afk nothing to do. you play a premade, you roflstomp your enemy camping graveyard...nothing to do.

i enjoy challenging bg's when both teams are pugs and whoever has the most effort to get their **** together and communicate wins.
    So, do you enjoy premades? and when yes, why?
    There are few groups of premades.
    First one are guys who are low geared and do premade because that way got more chances of wining. This premades knows to be funny, esspecially when you win vs geared team. Another group of premades are Neltharion ones. Thats guys who got full bis and they enjoy farming lowbies without any challange and they think they are good. They often que in 2+ premade groups. They never que solo but if tgey que they probably afking on their gv's and qq that devs need to fix some classes because they are op. Third ones are pve guy+few heals(i do this sometimes but best example of this group is Abbi and Starburzst with their 2+ pocket heals always.). This premades are funny just for PvE geared guys.
    To conclude, premades on this server aren't funny if you are with them and are not funny if u play vs them.

2. Another group of premades are Neltharion ones. Thats guys who got full bis and they enjoy farming lowbies without any challange and they think they are good.
    I don't think premades enjoy boring BGs' farming lowbies. I think they hope for other premades.

3. Real question from me, do you guys enjoy premading?
    Yes.

i enjoy challenging bg's when both teams are pugs
    Then solo q and accept there is a chance you will get farmed.

and when yes, why?
    They are friends, so that's just who they play with, they were carrying me for gear, and they are farming the 100k HK title.

4. i enjoy boring bgs farming lowbies as well as finding other premades

also megor what kind of premader am I. You technically classify me as like you but i will have you know that i am no pve bad, I don't even know how to pve.

5. i enjoy boring bgs farming lowbies as well as finding other premades

also megor what kind of premader am I. You technically classify me as like you but i will have you know that i am no pve bad, I don't even know how to pve.
    Yea man, im sorry i got to farm my gear and you just give ur money for parts you need. You are unskilled to kill computer controled mobs with just 1-2 heals who have tp heal few more others ppl not just you.

6. Yea man, im sorry i got to farm my gear and you just give ur money for parts you need. You are unskilled to kill computer controled mobs with just 1-2 heals who have tp heal few more others ppl not just you.
    Just gonna say, I highly doubt people donate for gear because PvE is hard. They do it probably cause PvE is boring and they don't want to wait to get gear.

7. Just gonna say, I highly doubt people donate for gear because PvE is hard. They do it probably cause PvE is boring and they don't want to wait to get gear.
    Let's say this way PvE and premades(or 2+ premades que in same time) are on same level of boring playtime(and in pve 1 guy can wipe whole raid group and in random bgs even 2 or 3 guya what don't have clue can't do it.)

8. first off, megor you're bad

second: to your point, do people actually believe that if they are low gear and premade with other low geareds they will have a higher chance of winning? is that a thing?

9. in pve 1 guy can wipe whole raid group and in random bgs even 2 or 3 guya what don't have clue can't do it.)
    Then u must try arenas... one wrong trinket and you will probably lose it :p

10. Then u must try arenas... one wrong trinket and you will probably lose it :p
    this is Warmane..... not retail.

11. this is Warmane..... not retail.
    It will be the same. If you trinket something wrong u will probably lose the arena, at least agaisnt good players.
    Thats why forcing a trinket its so important.

12. i expected this to be posted waited about 45 mins so i can see you clearly took your time. I left not because i lost, not because i got pushed into the graveyard, but because YOU refused to play the game, i have no problem waiting until the game is over to leave but when you refuse to cap the last flag just to waste everyones time it becomes pointless to be there

especially when 50% of your team has vicious gear or lower

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...harion/summary

and your gonna love this one

this guy didnt even care about his spec but thought it was a brilliant idea to PvP anyway because who needs a spec tree, right?

congratz to killing a team with a bunch of 130ks or lower, it must of been such an accomplishment and such a struggle to push past the middle, those greenies must have been terrifying

13. like you've never rp walked with the only flag cap to win at the last second before tdot

also you had two of fatality's RBG healers on your team as well as a boomkin, both teams had 5 man premades

First ... 1757656667686977 ... Last