1. Actualy I need to admit, in that day I played agaisnt two diferent Vanguards:
    Acutally you've NEVER played against my DK in arena, lmao. Please stop pulling information out of your áss.

2. Acutally you've NEVER played against my DK in arena, lmao. Please stop pulling information out of your áss.

Y u lie!

Spoiler: Show
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    God my voice ._.
    Necro Necro Necro Necro Necro Necro Necro xD
    Edited: September 3, 2015

3. Acutally you've NEVER played against my DK in arena, lmao. Please stop pulling information out of your áss.
    What do u mean? O.o

I knew taking SS would help me one day :p

4. I knew taking SS would help me one day :p
    Yeah you gotta take them SS's to "prove a point"

5. What do u mean? O.o

I knew taking SS would help me one day :p
    Oh, I remember facing that team but I never noticed you were that Tauren feral lol

My apologies then.
    Kemii is still doing a great job as Dk even full Ruthless =p
    Kemii is quite good indeed, but you know, I am the real deal.

6. Yeah you gotta take them SS's to "prove a point"
    I actually didnt pretend to use them xD

Oh, I remember facing that team but I never noticed you were that Tauren feral lol

My apologies then.
    Nah its ok, it happens :D

Kemii is quite good indeed, but you know, I am the real deal.
    Sure >_>

7. Kemii is quite good indeed, but you know, I am the real deal.
    If that is true then explain....

and

She out heals you in one game, by a lot, and is a only 20k damage behind you. In the other game you out heal her, by a lot, but she does 100k more damage than you...
    Lets also not forget the gear of Kemii eh,

But in all fairness, out of the Unholy DK's...Displacer is the real deal. Not you /shrug

8. Danii, please..

Are we now taking damage in 20 sec arena matches as measurement of skill?

As far as I recall, I was getting focused hard in these games and I even ****ed up and died early in of them by delaying Lichborne heal. Which is why I wasn't able to do a lot of damage.

In my games against Bakura, they were mostly focusing my partner so I was completely free to rape the **** out of them without any hassle. (we still lost due to how noobish my partner was).

Nice try, though.

9. Danii, please..

Are we now taking damage in 20 sec arena matches as measurement of skill?

As far as I recall, I was getting focused hard in these games and I even ****ed up and died early in of them by delaying Lichborne heal. Which is why I wasn't able to do a lot of damage.

In my games against Bakura, they were mostly focusing my partner so I was completely free to rape the **** out of them without any hassle. (we still lost due to how noobish my partner was).

Nice try, though.
    Well I was using damage...but okay okay.
    Why did you Unholy Frenzy yourself when I repented your Ret who didn't have sac up on you? Why did you LB with no AMS and allow me to crit an excor on you AGAIN!? Why did you not grip one of us off your ret and allow him to CC the other in order for him to escape and heal up? Why did you not trinket anything? Why did you not pet stun anything?

10. Y u lie!

God my voice ._.
    Necro Necro Necro Necro Necro Necro Necro xD
    wow medan is so low bakura actually lost mmr for that win.

11. wow medan is so low bakura actually lost mmr for that win.
    LOL I only just noticed that

12. wow medan is so low bakura actually lost mmr for that win.
    LOOOL I didnt notice it :oo

13. wow medan is so low bakura actually lost mmr for that win.
    My mmr was around 2170 during these games you dumbass. Bakura's was around 2200 so it's not big of a difference.

Shoot yourself, please.

14. Bakura's was around 2200 so it's not big of a difference.
    My alt, yea =P

15. Spoiler: Show
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Hello! I figured i'd try to deal with a few of the concerns your dk friend had at the start of the game about certain rogue mechanics. If a dk AMS's when crippling is on them it does NOT get removed by AMS, so that may be why when your dk AMS'd they stayed with a crippling on them. Now unless that rogue is a cheater and/or your dk was experiencing some sort of bug, crippling does NOT go through AMS.

Sorry if you already knew this, I figured I should clear that up just in case.

First ... 1119202122233171 ... Last