1. Binds? Blah, binds are for kids. Tgod can rekt you with only mouse in his right hand and left hand behind his back...
    Sure. And how would he move then>.>

I see you Arbi ^.^
    Edited: August 11, 2015 Reason: Hai Arbi

2. Here is my best after moltdown. I solo qued and was bored of the que times so I thought I would actually do one AV.

3. Next time <FATALITY> finds the lone arcane in TB

http://youtu.be/lmrxMfEaT5c
    So its gonna be 7v1 because you cant 1v1 ? :D
    Yap. Last time I saw Fatality in TB I was in group with Snacky, it was a unfair fight of 2v5.... (Unfair for them because they still got fuked)

Rules are different in TB, you risk death every time you leave your camp. If you cross a pack of hungry wolves that's on you.
    I know right... That reminds me when you and another Fatality Warrior tried to kill me in TB in front of the Horde guards, and you both got rekt? Whaaat?
    Maybe the next time you should ask that 3 guys to help you instead of chasing Snacky, so we could do some 1v5 =D

4. Best CC

Spoiler: Show
    Dont know if people want to show their hps so I hid it

5. Spoiler: Show

Best CC

Nice man looking good ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

6. Best CC

+1 looks hilarious :) , refreshing compared to these scoreboard pic spammers

7. +1 looks hilarious :) , refreshing compared to these scoreboard pic spammers
    So, you will support me if I link this?

Gnome + small feast + noggenfogger + transporter debuff + world enlarger + baby spice.

I ran past so many Hordes with the flag and they didn't even target me once :D
    Also, bare in mind that I'm Time Warp'd in the second image which increases my size by 30% - wrap your head around THAT!

No more world enlarger / baby spice :( However, I snatched up another flag and nobody seemed to know where it went...

Fun times are fun!
    PS. This is not intended as a scoreboard /flex - this was a pure troll game :cool:

Because that game was pretty ****ing funny

8. Sure. And how would he move then>.>

I see you Arbi ^.^
    With mouse.

9. Then how would he click...
    With mouse.

What part of his flawless logic do you not understand?

10. Best CC

Clicker alert! Clicker spotted!

11. With mouse.

What part of his flawless logic do you not understand?
    At least Arcane is smart...... Today.

Not sure for how long...

12. At least Arcane is smart...... Today.

Not sure for how long...
    I was being sarcastic; you're an evolutionary setback.

13. I was being sarcastic; you're an evolutionary setback.
    If my evolutionary journey stopped at me being a humanoid gnome, then you are still, probably, swimming in water.

I was sarcastic too, you sillybob dresspants.

14. Clicker alert! Clicker spotted!
    No, I just hid because they're not perfect binds and I know that it can be improved, and I knew low people would pick on me for that, but I dont click my main abilities (and I like a lot of mouseover macros so go figure) nor I claim to be R1 whatever (I'm not even fully geared)

+1 looks hilarious :) , refreshing compared to these scoreboard pic spammers
    Sadly this warrior just began bladestorming all my work right after this screenshot

First 123451353 ... Last