1. For the PvE players, I got this question:

How can someone be bad at PvE? Low dmg? Low heals? Not understanding the tatics? :D
    I think on this question Megortotems can answer cuz he is pro in pve :D

2. For the PvE players, I got this question:

How can someone be bad at PvE? Low dmg? Low heals? Not understanding the tatics? :D
    There is a lot of bad people in PvE , join some 25 pug and ull see,yea low dmg and not understanding ur calss,same goes with low heals,and 50% or more people on warmane dont understand tactics. :D
    Same goes for PvP here too,just look at me guy who use PvE rotation on group of enemies shows really decent. Got no skill for PvP and still r1 on leaderboards in bgs for like 80% bgs where im in :D.

and some pics from today http://imgur.com/qDGPwfn ; http://imgur.com/BtENCEB (this second one is funnier i think there is atleast 5 peple from Jinxed and i qued with warrior from my guild,pve rules in pvp :D )

3. I think on this question Megortotems can answer cuz he is pro in pve :D
    Love you,too <3

4. Same goes for PvP here too,just look at me guy who use PvE rotation on group of enemies shows really decent. Got no skill for PvP and still r1 on leaderboards in bgs for like 80% bgs where im in :D.
    Wrong. Being top dmg in one BG doesn't mean you're decent, even worst if you're full PvE geared.

Edit: Most of the answers of any PvE players that I asked why don't they do PvP its something like "I do PvP but I don't like it, its pretty boring". Then I ask what kind of PvP they do and the answer its always "BGs".
    Edited: February 15, 2016

5. Wrong. Being top dmg in one BG doesn't mean you're decent, even worst if you're full PvE geared.

Edit: Most of the answers of any PvE players that I asked why don't they do PvP its something like "I do PvP but I don't like it, its pretty boring". Then I ask what kind of PvP they do and the answer its always "BGs".
    Personaly i started PvE after moltdown because i played on warsong with my holy pala, and there was no this much PvE and PvPing is better back there. I got 2.6k in arenas with hpala and for me arena is best part of this game. Here i started with arenas too but than it comes to unskilled rogues what just know to stun and look trinkets and weapons do job for them and similar things and i stoped. This days i got out my resto pvp gear and started to get back in form for arenas but i see impact of PvE gear in arenas is just massive. So you can't say that i did just bgs. And yeah om warsong i hot 2.2k in rateds too.

6. I got 2.6k in arenas with hpala and for me arena is best part of this game.
    How can someone who complains about LoS and says that PvP its all about fighting like a man without hiding and with a pretty terrible keybinds can be 2.6k? :p
    Man, srsly, nothing agaisnt you mate, but that reminds me of Medan saying that he got 2.8k as Blood DK on warsong :D

7. Man, srsly, nothing agaisnt you mate, but that reminds me of Medan saying that he got 2.8k as Blood DK on warsong :D
    you missed the word "supposedly" to Medan.. we proved he was sub-par at best.

8. Ofc u love me cuz im the guy who farming u in bgs :)

Starburst , Zucchini , Krizzle and Nacko farming kills they dont care about wins...
    Edited: February 16, 2016

9. There is a lot of bad people in PvE , join some 25 pug and ull see,yea low dmg and not understanding ur calss,same goes with low heals,and 50% or more people on warmane dont understand tactics. :D
    Same goes for PvP here too,just look at me guy who use PvE rotation on group of enemies shows really decent. Got no skill for PvP and still r1 on leaderboards in bgs for like 80% bgs where im in :D.

and some pics from today http://imgur.com/qDGPwfn ; http://imgur.com/BtENCEB (this second one is funnier i think there is atleast 5 peple from Jinxed and i qued with warrior from my guild,pve rules in pvp :D )
    Gg, only 1 of those from jinxed was geared. Rest was low alts. Gj there ;)

10. How can someone who complains about LoS and says that PvP its all about fighting like a man without hiding and with a pretty terrible keybinds can be 2.6k? :p
    Man, srsly, nothing agaisnt you mate, but that reminds me of Medan saying that he got 2.8k as Blood DK on warsong :D
    Man you can ask Juggertank if he will remember cuz he was lead of my guild.

11. My premade had 3 well geared people in it, rest 2 still needed much stuff. GG
    Винаги е приятно да срещна достойни healers! :) gg too

12. Gg, only 1 of those from jinxed was geared. Rest was low alts. Gj there ;)
    Someone is mad.

13. I dont think every1 is as small minded as you to get mad over something so small. :) , just saying ..

14. Wasnt even in that BG but okay. Im really mad. /lol

First ... 545535455565765 ... Last