1. Yes, because demolishing greenies in BGs is definitely more fun than facing good players in arena when you reach a proper MMR. I think this is bait, but not sure.

Aaand, "almost hit 2.2k" that's very impressive, I gotta love these BG threads :D
    i love that you talk about arenas and bring up rating in a BG thread, like how irrelevant can you be?

2. Let me ask you a question: is this a public forum thread or a private chat? Pretty sure it ain't the latter. What you post here is obviously open to criticism, I got legitimately disturbed just looking at your horrible UI, when I took a deeper look and checked your armory I almost vomited. According to what you've just told you failed to achieve good arena rating on all your toons, and that raids and RBGs on a realm with no RBG rating system and almost non-existent RBG experience are what appeal to you, which is indeed pretty sad.
    i dont think he cares about your opinion, people play a monthly fee on retail just to RP in goldshire, the thing about this game is to have fun so why the f*ck does it matter how he plays the game? alot of people queue BGs because its fun, alot of us know eachother so it makes it fun to fight eachother, even in RBGs we try to get the best teams possible to have FUN. you clearly dont understand the concept of fun at all i bet your one of those guys that wishes he can be glad to say "OMG IM GLAD IM BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU" when you most likely cant even crack the top 3 in 2s. please link your armory along with your gladiator title i really would love to know who you are because you are legit a nobody

3. i love that you talk about arenas and bring up rating in a BG thread, like how irrelevant can you be?
    I love that there's no one from Fatality in the top 500 in 2s/3s or even 5s, like how irrelevant can your guild be?

4. Damage done > everything else
    Clearly damage done isn't everything if you still lost and didn't kill anyone sense that's the point of doing damage.

5. Clearly damage done isn't everything if you still lost and didn't kill anyone sense that's the point of doing damage.
    for those of you that didn't see him say he was clearly joking, here is my skype messages to him right before he sent it.

it was a joke, please people.

6. I left this game and there is no more decent bg shamans to post op dmg done ss's :3

7. for those of you that didn't see him say he was clearly joking, here is my skype messages to him right before he sent it.

it was a joke, please people.
    I thought it was clear as day that I was trolling. Apparently I overestimated warmane's community

8. Let me ask you a question: is this a public forum thread or a private chat? Pretty sure it ain't the latter. What you post here is obviously open to criticism, I got legitimately disturbed just looking at your horrible UI, when I took a deeper look and checked your armory I almost vomited. According to what you've just told you failed to achieve good arena rating on all your toons, and that raids and RBGs on a realm with no RBG rating system and almost non-existent RBG experience are what appeal to you, which is indeed pretty sad.

Hahaha so true.....Ex-Warsong player too?

9. I thought it was clear as day that I was trolling. Apparently I overestimated warmane's community
    Sarcasm is expressed through the tone of someones voice, why would someone understand that through text on a computer/phone. The only reason conqr knew it was sarcasm, was cause he messaged you or you messaged him.

10. I left this game and there is no more decent bg shamans to post op dmg done ss's :3
    Were you decent? :D

Sarcasm is expressed through the tone of someones voice, why would someone understand that through text on a computer/phone. The only reason conqr knew it was sarcasm, was cause he messaged you or you messaged him.

You are right, I would think he was serious if Cyo didnt tell me :D

11. You are right, I would think he was serious if Cyo didnt tell me :D
    I'm sorry, I never thought that a lost BG ended in 0-14-3 would have been taken seriously :P

12. I'm sorry, I never thought that a lost BG ended in 0-14-3 would have been taken seriously :P
    Since I don't know you, and I already saw a lot of people doing ****** things like that, yes, I would believe anything :D (But Cyo told me first)

Things like "Damage done > Everything else" its pretty nostalgic for me and many others as you can imagine xD
    Edited: April 1, 2016

13. Since I don't know you, and I already saw a lot of people doing ****** things like that, yes, I would believe anything :D (But Cyo told me first)

Things like "Damage done > Everything else" its pretty nostalgic for me and many others as you can imagine xD
    Well yeah I just started hanging out on the Forum, but I can imagine indeed :P

First ... 34748283848586 ... Last