1. Agonyx did the same thing pre moltdown he did not join a guild solo queued and carried 9-14 pugs dropping premades daily singlehandedly ... I wouldn't doubt Medan as he can actually do it

Either you really are mentally challenged or you never actually played with Megan... he's literally the worst DK i've ever seen. He doesn't help the team AT ALL. Dying over and over putting weak dot pressure on 6-7 people at a time doesn't help your team... and even he left your crappy guild.

2. Agonyx did the same thing pre moltdown he did not join a guild solo queued and carried 9-14 pugs dropping premades daily singlehandedly ... I wouldn't doubt Medan as he can actually do it
    When I said
    just to be like some nab that can only do AoE dmg which dosent help his team at all topkek
    I meant Agonyx

3. Agonyx did the same thing pre moltdown he did not join a guild solo queued and carried 9-14 pugs dropping premades daily singlehandedly ... I wouldn't doubt Medan as he can actually do it
    Does that ****** still play? I remember him from fw, that guy was such a tryhard lol. He'd die 10 times if it was needed to kill me once. Not to mention he was as "good" as your butt buddy, just spreading dots everywhere.

4. When I said

I meant Agonyx
    You are stupid as ****, I used to solo queue as well pre moltdown and I always saw agonyx he was a 1 man army. Agonyx could come back at any time he feels like it join our rated bg team and basically stomp any alliance team on the server, no healer nor premade could withstand the pressure agonyx brought as I have seen it for myself.

Unfortunately though after the moltdown the leaderboards were erased and he didn't want to redo topping the leaderboards for Again. He was #3 on molten #1 on horde and #1 on neltharion
    Edited: September 5, 2015

5. no healer could withstand the pressure agonyx brought as I have seen it for myself
    >implying your approval holds any value

6. You are stupid as ****, I used to solo queue as well pre moltdown and I always saw agonyx he was a 1 man army. Agonyx could come back at any time he feels like it join our rated bg team and basically stomp any alliance team on the server, no healer nor premade could withstand the pressure agonyx brought as I have seen it for myself
    pop cds -> run in -> outbreak -> pestilence -> die

id love to see him in arenas

7. Agonyx did the same thing pre moltdown he did not join a guild solo queued and carried 9-14 pugs dropping premades daily singlehandedly ... I wouldn't doubt Medan as he can actually do it
    Until a decent player ques in to him and solos him since that pleb doesnt play blood anymore :^)

8. pop cds -> run in -> outbreak -> pestilence -> die

id love to see him in arenas
    Again you make it seem as if arenas or 2s means anything. Agonyx did not participate in arenas or duels. He was specced for BGs and massive AoE damage. He was only interested in bgs and RBGs in which he dominate both.

I have also yet to see any player since moltdown top his damage in AV. The only player on the server that came anywhere close to him since then Was Arouse from donors

9. Again you make it seem as if arenas or 2s means anything. Agonyx did not participate in arenas or duels. He was specced for BGs and massive AoE damage. He was only interested in bgs and RBGs in which he dominate both.

I have also yet to see any player since moltdown top his damage in AV. The only player on the server that came anywhere close to him since then Was Arouse from donors
    2s arenas proove youre not complete ***** that uses "outbreak -> pestilence -> wtf do i do now" rotation
    i bet he had like 70 deaths in that AV from all the running into 40m group like tard just to do dumb AoE dmg which dosent help his god damn team at all
    no one with little brain would take player like that in Rated bg

10. Again you make it seem as if arenas or 2s means anything. Agonyx did not participate in arenas or duels. He was specced for BGs and massive AoE damage. He was only interested in bgs and RBGs in which he dominate both.

Oh god I wish I had my old HDD, I had so many pictures of agonyx getting raped.

11. Lol so much flaming in this thread.
    he's literally the worst DK i've ever seen.
    >implying your trash opinion means anything
    He doesn't help the team AT ALL. Dying over and over putting weak dot pressure on 6-7 people at a time doesn't help your team... and even he left your crappy guild.
    Then clearly you've never seen me playing either. I would do that only in these 2 cases:
    1. If our team's getting completely curbstomped and there's not much to do to prevent that, so I tend to keep rezzing/dying and spreading DoTs (which isn't weak, at all) on multiple target instead of standing still in the graveyard.
    2. If it's AV. I have no desire to play that crappy BG objectives so instead I rush into a MASSIVE group of people and spread my aids; before getting 1-shotted of course.

However, In most cases I'm the front-line guy who dots every living soul. I could apply immense pressure on the enemy team through necrotic stacking, gargoyle, dark transformation and of course disease spreading that I could take out 3 geared healers at once. I've queued a Twin Peaks the other day with a crappy horde PuG against geared alliance premade and I managed to carry my entire team through 7 flag returns, 9 mill damage and 1 flag cap. Of course I died many times since I don't play with pocket healers and fought against many full geared players with 2-3 healers on their side. If you really think I don't "help my team at all" then you gotta ask Berzerina GM of <Anarchy Inc> how I performed against their team in Rated BGs.
    Until a decent player ques in to him and solos him since that pleb doesnt play blood anymore :^)
    It's true I mostly queue against random alliance PuGs but I've recently fought really good players like Xxsexxy and Jackadin and won most of my games against them. Besides, your whole statement didn't sense make at all. If by "solo'ing me" you mean to "kill" me then I wanted to let you know I'm not immortal. Especially when fighting a BiS dual No'kaled/Vial rogue (I'm not referring to you btw) who could melt me in seconds considering that I don't play with pocket healers. That death would just delay me for a few seconds but it wouldn't stop me.

My playstyle is quite different than most dks, my spec is built on disease-spreading (the 100% dmg increase via pest+inc pest range), I'm always focusing on 1 primary target (mostly a healer) applying high pressure on him WHILE dotting the living **** out of the rest of his team through dots, DnD, Blood Boil and probably Howling Blast if I'm Frost.

You guys make it seems like I don't contribute to the BG which is entirely false; unless we're taking the 2 cases I mentioned earlier into consideration.

We have spoken.

12. and of course disease spreading that I could take out 3 geared healers at once.
    Reduce the hyperbole a bit if you want to convince the person you converse with.

13. Too many irrevelant bad alliance players :P just shhh and respect the elder medan and tgod noobs

14. agonyx is currently reading this page.

would love to see how he reacts.

15. After being recently notified by a friend that there was some talk going on about my character on the forums i decided to come and just clear a few things out.
    First of all i am quite surprised that some of you still remember him since i haven't had that character since Molten went down.
    Secondly i never told anyone that "I am the Best DK". You all can have opinions of your own and i respect that.
    Although i find it quite silly to see countless pages of people bragging about each other, commenting on how good/bad they are at playing their character in a virtual world whichis nothing more then a bunch of pixels on a screen, but i guess you guys already know that.
    I have to admit that i too was immersed very deeply into this game and wanted to do many things. On that point my main and only goal in this game was to obtain the title "the Bloodthirsty"
    Which last i recall required 250,000 Honorable Kills. I did not participate in Arena other then the weekly cap during the time i was gearing myself and none at all after obtaining BiS gear.
    I never bothered joining a guild for 2 reasons, first i needed more banking space hence why i made my own guild and secondly since i played at odd times when the server was at off-peak times.
    I solo qued 90% of the time and managed to do about 5-10 Bg's in small amounts throughout the day. It is true i ran a spec which allowed me to do massive damage but that cause i just wanted to farm kills more easily. Having high damage was just a bonus.
    The reason i never bothered to pick my character back up again was that after all it is still a private server and nothing is guaranteed.
    I do not want to invest so much time again just to lose it all over again.
    I created a new character after moltdown only because i did not want my Coins to go to waste, and i still play nowadays once in a while.
    Also i just want to leave this here for those who just want to beat it for the fun of it.
    I fell just shy of maintaining a 1mill damage Per Minute Ratio, but i guess some of you guys can do it, cheers.

First ... 1725262728293777 ... Last