1. If i was on ur place i would keep myself back becaude pve player who is just spaming chain lightning in bgs have more arena raiting than you. Hahahhaha you are funny guy.

2. What if I told you I never tried to grind arena rating because I find 2s null and void and I'd rather que premades with a full party of friends and actually have some casual fun? That's all the game is to me actually, having fun with people i enjoy playing with. I have no interest in improving my arena skills, you see? If that bothers you we're done talking
    When you finally get some decent PvP experience/class knowledge/arena maps awareness you'd realize 2s isn't null and void, maybe give it some time and you'd eventually get what I mean. I'm saying this because we were all noobs one day and I personally enjoyed BGs/duels way more than arena at some point in the past because I sucked at it, but when I got to experience competitive 2s/3s I changed my mind and actually had a blast doing them. I'm pretty sure you're the kind of person who would complain after being steamrolled by a specific comp in 2s saying smth like "OMG, X class is so OP that Y ability completely destroyed my HP bar." You'd say something like this because you simply lack general class knowledge and you don't know how to play your own class(es) to their full potential, let alone counter other classes in 2s/3s situations, which is why you find 2s boring null and void.

I also feel obligated to correct this part:
    I have no interest in improving my arena skills
    What if I told you Blizzard intended to balance out all the PvP-related class abilities around 2s/3s (ESPECIALLY 3s)? Some people find 2s to be a faceroll/"capping" bracket but it's still infinitely more competitive than Rated or Random BGs will ever be. So there's no such thing as "arena skills" as how well you can adapt to most 2s/3s situations shows how good you are at wow PvP in general and it's not even my personal opinion, more of Blizzard's.

Anyways I'm done arguing with this awesome BG loving damage controlling community, merc out

3. If i was on ur place i would keep myself back becaude pve player who is just spaming chain lightning in bgs have more arena raiting than you. Hahahhaha you are funny guy.
    hah nope

my shaman also has 2k, nearly a year before you did, not that i think that matters anyways, but don't try to bring up rating here megor

4. Imagine if this is all a scheme to get people to queue arenas because 2s bracket is dying (I think it's safe to assume more people actually queue bgs than arenas), takes 20 minutes to queue past 2.5k rating and these guys wanna make us feel like we have to prove ourself to get a specific rating and well would just love arenas to have more queues, a prime example of this would be psihos thread saying he would want to close or stop people from queuing bgs to save or make an arena bracket more popular and well that's just pretty desperate even considering Psiho can't even play BGs properly and rushes in like some fat kid chasing an ice cream truck just to get rolled to the ground
    I bet they can't even pull 400 million damage

5. I have been waiting for this day to come...
    (9 man)

6. I sometimes read the forums, and ask myself if people ever go out to get some air.

7. I sometimes read the forums, and ask myself if people ever go out to get some air.
    There's enough air inside

8. What happen with Medan and Tdot oO .... Where are they ? :O

9. What happen with Medan and Tdot oO .... Where are they ? :O

probably busy planning their excuse for dodging future rateds

10. Atossa getting rekt as usual, when ur ready for that 1 v 1 lemme know so i can grab my hunter :^)

dont f*ck with a fire god , do you even pull 400k dps bro?

:^)

got the drink in me going back to back

flawless victory..
    Edited: April 5, 2016

11. nice dodge to 2ez's post tdot, those comeback pics are insane tho! especially that repost of ur bugged damage, thats the only screenshot you will ever have of beating donors in a random bg haha

12. nice dodge to 2ez's post tdot, those comeback pics are insane tho! especially that repost of ur bugged damage, thats the only screenshot you will ever have of beating donors in a random bg haha
    And I should care about a post directed at something Medan said specifically, Medan canot speak for the whole guild maybe you just have autism or cant read? Never discredited you guys from winning GG I guess. Either way I don't really care about that RBG because I had a pretty bad comp I would have to be desperate to take an arms warrior to any RBG vs a comp like your team for obvious reasons dont need to go into detail there, still managed to get a 2 cap going in gilneas but comp lacked survivability I also had 1 DC anyway but not a huge issue since abbi wasent there, maybe next time will be better .. if you guys plan to stay alliance a little longer im up for a rematch
    Edited: April 5, 2016

13. maybe you just have autism or cant read?
    Autism is not something you should be making fun of, you wouldnt want your child to be autistic now would you?
    As far as im concerned you're the one with a serious disease here, you like to flame people when they're being respectful to you, not to mention that time when you had your fall out with Medan, started tlaking **** about him in public, then go back to sucking his ****** and be all buddy buddy with him lol
    awww man, you must be desperate for friends.

Anyways nice excuses tho, blame it on the dc when your team actually got rekt and rage quit haha

First ... 36768485868788 ... Last