1. Autism is not something you should be making fun of, you wouldnt want your child to be autistic now would you?
    Tdot pls include a trigger warning on future posts pls.

2. Autism is not something you should be making fun of

3. Autism is not something you should be making fun of, you wouldnt want your child to be autistic now would you?
    As far as im concerned you're the one with a serious disease here, you like to flame people when they're being respectful to you, not to mention that time when you had your fall out with Medan, started tlaking **** about him in public, then go back to sucking his ****** and be all buddy buddy with him lol
    awww man, you must be desperate for friends.

Anyways nice excuses tho, blame it on the dc when your team actually got rekt and rage quit haha

Personally this is where id bash you more but your not worth it..I've already triggered you.. Cya kid
    Edited: April 5, 2016

4. Tdot pls include a trigger warning on future posts pls.
    It's like aids, you never know when it's gonna hit you in the back

:^)

5. Nice keybiding .
    Clik clik clik
    I know right? Clicking is the highest skill level of this entire game if you think otherwise maybe you should try it sometime

6. tdot, im not sure where or how you "triggered" me, you seem more upset than I am, so I think you're the one who got "triggered"

I might be a "kid" (not really but lets entertain that thought) but at least im not a cheap prostitu-te posting clock pics on my twitter, come on John, keep trying, trigger me some more ;)

7. I know right? Clicking is the highest skill level of this entire game if you think otherwise maybe you should try it sometime
    LOL

#NeverForget

8. but at least im not a cheap prostitu-te
    Oh dam he rekt you there, Tdot.
    *rolls eyes*

9. but at least im not a cheap prostitu-te

10. tdot, im not sure where or how you "triggered" me, you seem more upset than I am, so I think you're the one who got "triggered"

I might be a "kid" (not really but lets entertain that thought) but at least im not a cheap prostitu-te posting clock pics on my twitter, come on John, keep trying, trigger me some more ;)

why are you searching for "cheap prostitu-tes" especially males in your free time? you f*cking weirdo

also dont call me by my first name, we arent friends, never were friends and never will be friends .. got it kid?
    Edited: April 6, 2016

11. I might be a "kid" but at least im not a cheap prostitu-te posting clock pics on my twitter, come on John, keep trying, trigger me some more ;)

why are you searching for "cheap prostitu-tes" especially males in your free time? you f*cking weirdo

also dont call me by my first name, we arent friends, never were friends and never will be friends .. got it kid?
    #2TardsOnTheInternet

12. why are you searching for "cheap prostitu-tes" especially males in your free time? you f*cking weirdo

woops, im sorry John, I didnt mean to "trigger" you here, pls accept my apologies haha

Edit: kemi if you haevnt seen his twitter yet, trust me, its not something you wanna see anytime soon, the clock pics will haunt you for a long time haha
    Edited: April 6, 2016

First ... 37778586878889 ... Last