1. I'm pretty sure you're not DUMB and you understood

I guess the inability to speak gibberish makes one dumb now.

2. Can you repeat that in English please?
    Im sorry, maybe i missed to read it on homepage, but in this time i stoped to play warmane became school for english language, or it is still game?

3. I guess the inability to speak gibberish makes one dumb now.

4. Solo queued into a BG and this happened. Thought it would be worth sharing.

Enemy team:

Our team:

Let the games begin!

Someone left! Maybe they didn't want their name on the final screen shot? Good thing I prepared for such a situation!

And the final score:

(unnecessary flame removed)
    Edited: April 11, 2016

5. Solo queued into a BG and this happened. Thought it would be worth sharing.

GG FATALITY, well played.
    You solo queued into a 5 man Anarchy Inc premade. /lol

6. You solo queued into a 5 man Anarchy Inc premade. /lol
    You're right. That was unnecessary on my part.

I will however refer you back to our team. Even with a premade, we had one player with 258ilvl who only ended up dying 5 times. Two players wearing full vicious or less. Two more in ruthless. Two half cata and three donors. We didn't exactly have a stacked team.

I can't speak for the horde team, but they didn't seem to have any low HP players at all. The teams more or less felt even to me. Just my opinion I suppose.

7. i am in those pictures!!!! Methbomb!!!

It was fun we didnt play so good though mayb next time we will get u

8. You're right. That was unnecessary on my part.
    I can't speak for the horde team, but they didn't seem to have any low HP players at all. The teams more or less felt even to me. Just my opinion I suppose.
    mmm dont see the need for so many SS, what exactly are you trying to prove? never in my entire time playing here have i seen someone so desperate to post 7 SS every 3 minutes to show that someone left a BG or what not .. i see a 5 man pre on ally with atleast 2 fully geared arcane mage pugs with 2 fully geared healers and 1 semi geared healers, horde had 2 dps myself + a rogue, vicious boomkin was 3rd in dps with 1 ruthless healer and 1 decently geared healer however every other person on horde was 140k or lower we were only 4 man i mean if your looking for some sort of congratulations then congratz your team was better geared and suprisingly (not really) you beat us

you can see how imbalanced the damage was or maybe you may be blind? i see nothing "even" about the difference of teams performance especially when the other team has better gear and pugs

9. So, we let you cap twice to try and get the Double Jeopardy achievement, but it seems it does not work. Next time we find you, we will see if the speed win achievement works.

10. shoutout to the solstice gang !

11. So, more than ten pages of posts gone, a week of idiocy erased (it was as far as I could be bothered to go, otherwise I'd just delete the whole thread) and a bunch of people banned, maybe the thread can get back to its original purpose? And before everyone considers coming to my PM box whine, remember: I don't care if you started drama, were defending your "honor" or just tried to add fuel with trolling - everyone involved is removed.

First ... 39798788899091 ... Last