1. alliance scum /spit

aef (tdot) always spams alliance global chat with his cringe-worthy comments about a procephy to destroy the alliance and bring peace and prosperity to the horde.

i've seen some weeaboo cringe videos, but tdot really tops them all.
    Did you read this?

Spoiler: Show
    Misguided one...

Ok man I'll give you a solid piece of advice.

You really should crawl back to whatever rubbish bin you call home and stop commenting in here.

You're not welcome amongst gods.

The thing is, you never played on Neltharion so you wouldn't understand what being a god truly means.

Whenever I enter a BG and alliance players notice my godly name on the scoreboard they immediately leave the BG or stand in the graveyard till it ends. The moment you enter a BG against me you'll have 2 choices. Either peacefully leave and be able to enter another one in 15 min, or face the might of a god. That's why many people like Luminy and Nevermore tend to instantly leave once they sense my divine presence in the Battleground. Some others lack the necessary intelligence and decide to get repeatedly massacred and graveyard camped for half an hour and feed me with more HKs.

I'm laughing so hard right now while sitting on my throne in the Netherrealm and watching some 12 yo ****ter bashing supreme beings like me and Tdot..

2. Did you read this?
    That HAS to be satire, there is no way anyone is that ******ed.

3. That HAS to be satire, there is no way anyone is that ******ed.
    Well, let's find out

4. queue arenas or dodge rated bgs like you always do, fatality
    LAMO, you wanna get farmed more in 2s? Last time I queued against your ret/rogue comp with my Ruthless mage you got mercilessly annihilated and you probably ragequitted and stopped queuing.

As for rated BGs, we're taking <Anarchy Inc> next week and probably Infected as well. We also have plans to face CTR soon.
    That HAS to be satire, there is no way anyone is that ******ed.
    LAMO, look at this pleb calling his superior ******ed again. It's just funny..

Listen kid, this is where I crush you brutally. I've slaughtered so many alliance scum in the past few centuries and saved our beloved realm Azeroth from the filthy alliance attackers. Due to my recent tireless effort in obliterating the alliance I've been granted Elder godhood by the Elder gods and I was chosen to be the savior of Azeroth. Recently I've relinquished my Elder godhood and returned to my duties of slaughtering the alliance. Do you understand me or is my selection of words too sophisticated for you?

5. Did you read this?
    10/10
    top tier, would watch an anime about tdot and medan for the weeaboo lords

6. LAMO, you wanna get farmed more in 2s? Last time I queued against your ret/rogue comp with my Ruthless mage you got mercilessly annihilated and you probably ragequitted and stopped queuing.

As for rated BGs, we're taking <Anarchy Inc> next week and probably Infected as well. We also have plans to face CTR soon.

Listen kid, this is where I crush you brutally. I've slaughtered so many alliance scum in the past few centuries and saved our beloved realm Azeroth from the filthy alliance attackers. Due to my recent tireless effort in obliterating the alliance I've been granted Elder godhood by the Elder gods and I was chosen to be the savior of Azeroth. Recently I've relinquished my Elder godhood and returned to my duties of slaughtering the alliance. Do you understand me or is my selection of words too sophisticated for you?
    Usefull, goblin mage with Hpal?

What's the score?

4-1 ?

good job mens, u beat me once :^)

THIS ACTUAL CRINGE THOUGH AHHAHA

7. LAMO, you wanna get farmed more in 2s? Last time I queued against your ret/rogue comp with my Ruthless mage you got mercilessly annihilated and you probably ragequitted and stopped queuing.

You know, acting ******ed on purpose...still makes you look ******ed.

8. I was chosen to be the savior of Azeroth.
    Orly?

Your move, Megan

9. Orly?

Your move, Megan
    tfw no firelord

10. 10/10
    top tier, would watch an anime about tdot and medan for the weeaboo lords
    Yikes

11. Wheres the godlike damage Medan? :o

By the way this is my partner that equalled/beat your damage:
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...harion/summary

12. LOL it looks like we all decided to do some arenas in that moment ^_^

13. >posting arena picture in a BG thread

LAMO that **** just made my day.

I was just capping a guildie and I didn't really expect that some 12 yo ****ters would SS something like this and post it in here.

I know it must've felt so good beating a god (former elder god) but, trying in arena, seriously? I do lose a lot of arena matches especially while capping, and I also do win a lot. Does that mean I have to take SS of all my arena victories against specific people and post it in here? Nah, I'm not so basic like you two.

LAMO, it's so much fun watching these unworthy rats tryharding in arena while they obviously failed at taking me down in BGs.

Keep entertaining me ;)

First ... 715161718192767 ... Last